Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15 - page 8. (Read 25341 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
supernova is becoming fucking slow, all day just to see the "pool list"
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Anybody hashing with me on supernova check your miners.  The pools invalid is 443 out of 1796, I have 0 invalid.  Fresh doesn't run your cards that hard so check for hardware errors and high temps.  I'm still mining this simply because I would only be mining fresh coin otherwise, nothing else is profitable.  I have not reviewed any of his source yet but it seems like plenty of people have and its taking from a lot of other peoples work.  Now that's ok if it its open source and credit is left due to them and just wrong not to do so.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Please put the copyright notices back in stealth.cpp and smessage.cpp for ShadowCoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
DEV Do you have plans to develop a coin, and what features you want to implement?

Yes our main development plan entails a decentralized Nightmare market exchange. We will release more information on this soon.

As far as Nightmare itself is, we will continue developing the coin and fix any bugs. We do have new features planned, these will not be announced quite yet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
DEV Do you have plans to develop a coin, and what features you want to implement?
I sent pm to do the giveaway plus we can translate into Mandarin the OP as well. We also had a really good dev do our block explorer/richlist for our coin today  too we can highly recommend him.  Smiley

We have contacted you back, please tell block explorer developer about our OP, the bounty is 10,000 NM for a professional block explorer with rich list.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I sent pm to do the giveaway plus we can translate into Mandarin the OP as well. We also had a really good dev do our block explorer/richlist for our coin today  too we can highly recommend him.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Anybody got good settings for mining with a 7950 ?  I mined freshcoin with the fresh algo and best I can get is right about 3m hash.  Im running the card at over 1100 core 1500 memory .  My 7790 does 1.33m stock settings.  I suppose I can work at my ratio a bit after my last round of messing with the overclock.  I know I can push the memory higher, I suppose I will raise the vcore and up the core voltage to even out the ratio.   Im mining @ intensity 20 as well.
Activity: 210
I could provide a block explorer without a rich list for the bounty. PM me if you want it.
mac wallet?

If anyone wants to claim a bounty for our Mac OS X or Linux wallet the bounty is 500 NM for each!

We will compile them ourselves if no one wants to claim the bounties.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 181
This looks like a good clone of shitcoin, I'll mine it.  Grin
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
BY using the fresh algo it gives this coin a fair leveled out distribution because certain rig rental sites are not offering fresh rentals at the moment.  
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
dev, when there is exchange?
Activity: 420
spread out the hash

only 6.6 mh/s on http://nm.pool.mn/

6,300 mh/s net hash
savale who fucked frescoin

new nick - new scam

We have no affiliation with "savale"

We revived the FRESH algo in Nightmare. Stop spamming our thread, your posts will be deleted.

let them spam. People that have a brain with an iq over 50 will disregard every post by wankers like these

my "iq" is 162+ block hight/ 1^¨12

Your other post was deleted due to posting malicious links. If you wish to claim the seed node bounties then send us a PM. You will need to provide proof that it is pre-paid for at least 1 month (The longer the better) If you are setting up multiple nodes, we would recommend different server locations. We can setup more seed nodes ourselves but we wanted to give out a bounty to potential Nightmare supporters.
Activity: 420

new nick - new scam

We revived the FRESH algo in Nightmare. Stop spamming our thread, your posts will be deleted.

let them spam. People that have a brain with an iq over 50 will disregard every post by wankers like these
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
why do u post this slow amd gpu miner to users???  ( like savale allso did)
there is far more faster miner out there!!

new nick - new scam

Pages:
Jump to: