Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15 - page 6. (Read 25341 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Remember to stay calm and ignore FUD!

Cool

Block Explorer for Nightmare is much needed!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
OK,another FRESH,i will mine it and i will try to connect Bittrex. Wink
Please retweet our status on Twitter to get us on an exchange!

Most exchanges want a block explorer, we still have a bounty of 10,000 NM for a block explorer with rich list available! We will also pay 5,000 NM for a simple block explorer!
Activity: 102
Has 4000 block, we need to exchange value reflects the coin.

Please retweet any status under #NM on twitter!

https://twitter.com/nightmarecoin

Check the OP for bounties! Lots are still available!
DEV, you can try to chat with bittrexbill IRC, let this coin exchange. This is a great idea.
can i mine it?¿

Yes! Our proof-of-work phase does not end for another 5-6 days.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
Why always some say hoax hoax! Ha ha! We want to look at it as a business!
dev you havent updated any details regarding POD
we need this before investing any further

Yes we have begun getting in contact with them. We will keep you updated!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I don't see the scam here to be honest.. There was no hidden premine, no insta-dump when added to exchange.. Okay it is copied & pasted from different coins together but - which coin isn't ?

what exchange, i can't find any, OP isn't updated
dev
Exchange when there?
NM needs to flow!

RT this status! https://twitter.com/Vindyne8/status/501392374866935808

We need our block explorer bounty filled!

Activity: 98
Dev,we need to exchange!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I don't see the scam here to be honest.. There was no hidden premine, no insta-dump when added to exchange.. Okay it is copied & pasted from different coins together but - which coin isn't ?

This ^

WHat exchange is it on? Did I miss something?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

This ^
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

The problem is they used some of shadowcoin code (or is that darkcoin) so now all the shadowcoin bagholders are over here complaining  Roll Eyes

Get over it, life goes on... ShadowCoin uses lots of bitcoin's code... No one is complaining...
Activity: 65

The problem is they used some of shadowcoin code (or is that darkcoin) so now all the shadowcoin bagholders are over here complaining  Roll Eyes

Activity: 47
But careful.This coin my be released from the former Scammer dev of Freshcoin.I have located him,a Chinese.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/located-scammer-dev-of-freshcoin-savale-chinese-again-744699

As far as i know Savale is from Holland.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 60
dev
Exchange when there?
NM needs to flow!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ItsNotMe , spend your time wisely. We all have limited time on earth. Repeating message over and over again doesn't help.
I'm writing a bot...no worries. Looking at 45 second intervals...trying to get it to work at replacing once deleted.

U can get ur account and IP ban for spamming with bot on thread.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ItsNotMe , spend your time wisely. We all have limited time on earth. Repeating message over and over again doesn't help.
I'm writing a bot...no worries. Looking at 45 second intervals...trying to get it to work at replacing once deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: