Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NINJA] [TENNET] TenneT The Rare coin that works POW/POS [NINJA] [ANN] - page 2. (Read 12407 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
their is  no wallet downloads  cant fix my wallet 65000 and im am not happy

Here is a version 0 wallet that stakes 200 coins per block

https://mega.co.nz/#!0VkCGD5Q!RUzZn_e5BNCOJArTNwdQzU-WYW1Cn8RIfJc4HEKtCEY

If it asks for encryption key use:
!RUzZn_e5BNCOJArTNwdQzU-WYW1Cn8RIfJc4HEKtCEY

Code:
addnode=24.7.144.109

After extensive chats with the DarkTron Team i can confirm i'm stepping aside and have handed over the source code to them. Hopefully they can do better thank you
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
their is  no wallet downloads  cant fix my wallet 65000 and im am not happy

Here is a version 0 wallet that stakes 200 coins per block

https://mega.co.nz/#!0VkCGD5Q!RUzZn_e5BNCOJArTNwdQzU-WYW1Cn8RIfJc4HEKtCEY

If it asks for encryption key use:
!RUzZn_e5BNCOJArTNwdQzU-WYW1Cn8RIfJc4HEKtCEY

Code:
addnode=24.7.144.109

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
their is  no wallet downloads  cant fix my wallet 65000 and im am not happy
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
4.300.000 isnt that much why is the price so low then?

DEV still around?

Maybe i nice smooth takeover by my crew?
But only if people are up for it.

Greetings

Takeover would be a good idea +1
how many tennet are there?

About 4.3 Million

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 29803.10613409,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 23155,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 4296876.42371178,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 2579556.88790664,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.14181044
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1434839967,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
how many tennet are there?
Activity: 126
DEV still around?

Maybe i nice smooth takeover by my crew?
But only if people are up for it.

Greetings
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Where is the wallet to download FOR TENNET
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Hello, it sure is quiet in here.  Should I invest in this coin?  What's going on with it?

Yes you should invest minimium 10BTC. Certanly you got high profit lol.
you cant see, another dump coin and dead very time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Hello, it sure is quiet in here.  Should I invest in this coin?  What's going on with it?
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Well I just staked a little while ago.  How often are you staking per day?
I have my wallet staking on 24 /7   from the start i started with 27 coin that i mine now i have  as of today i have 6627 coin  yestertday i made 1600 from staking and so far today i made 600 and the day is not over so by the and of the i should 1600 to 1800 from staking every day the staking is getting bigger and getting up there fast.....
Activity: 182
Just2CRAZY
Will someone buy my coins on Yobit??  There are only a few left but I am not selling them for 30sat.  I have them at 200sat which is way lower than the others are selling for.  It is a good deal especially since the wallet is pretty much working I guess.

Looks like I should have waited a day to sell.  Tennet up to 299.  I still have my few up there for 200sats.  I am not going to raise them up to 300 like the rest so whoever wants them might want to jump now.
legendary
Dev?  You still with us?
Just2CRAZY
I started with 1.2K coin in the wallet for staking and kept another 1k coin or so on the market, but I haven't earned a stake yet. I've Only been open for stake since yesterday so I imagine it wont be too much longer before I collect.  Let's just hope the Dev doesn't abandon the project...it can turn around...I hope.

Sorry but I believe 99.9% sure that he has run like a scared weasel.  Hopeful it will stake for you in a couple of hours.  The wallet kinda works ok but I am out.
legendary
I started with 1.2K coin in the wallet for staking and kept another 1k coin or so on the market, but I haven't earned a stake yet. I've Only been open for stake since yesterday so I imagine it wont be too much longer before I collect.  Let's just hope the Dev doesn't abandon the project...it can turn around...I hope.
Just2CRAZY
Well I just staked a little while ago.  How often are you staking per day?
Do You Even Onion Bro?
How is the staking going for every one for this coin i started with 27 coin from mining and i have made 5400 from staking i am averaging 1000  TO 1400 a day from staking......
Just2CRAZY
Ok here is the deal and I hope it is cool with everyone.  If not then let me know.  Everybody loses if this blockchain and wallet are not working.  I contacted a guy that I KNOW can fix it if he will and if he even has time.  I do not have much to offer him and if he even takes it then I don't know if he will accept my small offer.  Just my 216 coins.  We are not going to be anything but bagholders anyway and so he can have all of mine.  If anyone wants to pitch in something in case that is not enough for him then I think the best way to do it would be to pm me and I will write down what anyone offers and post the list if he wants more.  If he fixes it for my small offer then great.  I will tear up the list and you guys can keep rollin with this and see if something can come out of it.
Somebody might need to take control of the thread so they can change the subject to something better so think about something better also lol.  Maybe he would just change that also to something cool to draw as a good working coin.
Let me know about this in case he takes it.  Thanks everybody.

Hey!!!!! I just got paid.  Is everyone now and we don't need anyone to fix it???  Some input???

Anyone have any info on if they are getting paid?Huh?  I am about to ditch these coins.  There is no interest here.  I will just tell the guy that it works I guess.  I still think somebody needs to take the thread away from the original non dev only to make the subject look better.  I will check back in a while.
Just2CRAZY
Not for sure but the "dev" is a moron who can't dev and knows it so he sells out and runs away.

Only a couple of days is WAY to long when everything is screwed up and he knows it.

If somebody knows a dev that will fix this real quick then please talk to them.  I will give ALL my coins to him/her so everybody doesn't lose money because of a wanna be.  It would be better for 1 too lose than everyone and I really don't care because it is not worth anything now.  I only have 216 coins but it would be worth something if the staking worked and the price would rise again.  If not the Yobit might drop it.  I don't know.
Pages:
Jump to: