Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NINJA] [TENNET] TenneT The Rare coin that works POW/POS [NINJA] [ANN] - page 5. (Read 12407 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so POS kicked in and seem its not working properly, well i can wait for a day more before liquidate this on exchange
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
i think its the logo and text thats wrong with this wallet. Because mine says still no mature coins but iam staking.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Well like I said, I got one 200 block, but that was like 9 hours ago and my coins are still not mature to stake.

Doesn't really matter as there is no one to buy them.  If dev believed in his coin he would be buying them
up hand and fist.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Yeah something is odd, because I did stake the 22nd block of 200 coins, but
that was like 6 hours ago and my coins say not mature. Well if is is 20 minutes
or 20 blocks to maturity, I am way past that time. So I agree with others it
must be 20 days, lol. Dev should really post how long coins take to mature
because it is for sure more than 6 hours and less than 2 days.
All I know is that I hit rewards before block 1501 like 3 of them and I only mined 6!! So the fact that other people who spent good hashing power on this coin and didn't even receive any rewards definitely states that something was wrong with people's wallets.  I mean all 3 rewards I hit were all before block 1501 and everyone was only worth something like 0.017 TENNET each but the fact remains that for some odd reason I and another person who I believe commented in this thread that they also hit a reward before block 1501 so something was definitely buggy with the coding for the coin.  I just wonder if the Dev got all the 200 coin rewards or if any other people hit any of the 200 block rewards? Anyways still weird that some people were hitting POS blocks even before the apparent POS rewards were supposed to begin.  Well I hope that some other people at least got some rewards from the POS.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yeah something is odd, because I did stake the 22nd block of 200 coins, but
that was like 6 hours ago and my coins say not mature. Well if is is 20 minutes
or 20 blocks to maturity, I am way past that time. So I agree with others it
must be 20 days, lol. Dev should really post how long coins take to mature
because it is for sure more than 6 hours and less than 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Stop mine this bullshit!!!!!
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
So the big stake rewards are over, I have had 0 stake rewards. So I have the coins that I originally mined only.
Staking broken, price dropping, dev not really on the ball, total right off.

Back to Btc-e, only trading skills impact your profit, not the coding skills or the devs ability to disappear.

PS Dev, if you are wondering what to do now, I have a suggestion, go play in traffic.......
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The POS is not working.  Coins never mine because they are not mature
The stated time to mature is 20 -- is that days?

Hi Dev,

Can you confirm if the 1501 - 1600 = 200 Tennet are being mining or not? if not are they going to be reschedule for the later blocks and I am interest to buy some and try for the 200 blocks.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The POS is not working.  Coins never mine because they are not mature
The stated time to mature is 20 -- is that days?

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Well as I said before, I did get one tiny stake before I should have gotten it. Now that we are in the blocks that should generate 200 / block, it is naturally not staking any longer.

My feeling is I mined another dud, time will tell.....
Activity: 182
Just2CRAZY
I assure you that I know how to stake coins.  No point in being rude and infantile about it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Supposed to go up to 200 coins per block after 1500.  Whats the deal with still only getting 1 coin on supernova???  Where is the dev now?Huh

POS REWARDS:

1501 - 1600 = 200 TenneT PB
1601 - 2000 = 10   TenneT PB
2001 - 2010 = 50   TenneT PB
2011 - 2020 = 25   TenneT PB
2021 - 2025 = 125  TenneT PB
2026 and after = 200% Annual Pos

WORTHLESS if you have no mature coins in your wallet.  My wallet has been open 24+ hours and I have yet to get any mature coins.  I am sure the Devs 50 coins are mature and getting all the PoS rewards.  I am also willing to bet this is the same Dev behind YEP coin.  Total bullshit and waste of our time with these broken worthless coins.  Dump time.

speak for yourself, I'm neither the dev nor mined from the beginning but I already got one staked block. FUDing because you're SOL  Roll Eyes adjust your attitude and do some research on how to optimize your staking chances before you jump to conclusions.
Just2CRAZY
Mine has been open for almost 48.  I am just going to restart it to see if it starts.  

Edit: Didn't help.  Still says coins not mature and I have been on this since the beginning pretty much.
Activity: 126
Supposed to go up to 200 coins per block after 1500.  Whats the deal with still only getting 1 coin on supernova???  Where is the dev now?Huh

POS REWARDS:

1501 - 1600 = 200 TenneT PB
1601 - 2000 = 10   TenneT PB
2001 - 2010 = 50   TenneT PB
2011 - 2020 = 25   TenneT PB
2021 - 2025 = 125  TenneT PB
2026 and after = 200% Annual Pos

WORTHLESS if you have no mature coins in your wallet.  My wallet has been open 24+ hours and I have yet to get any mature coins.  I am sure the Devs 50 coins are mature and getting all the PoS rewards.  I am also willing to bet this is the same Dev behind YEP coin.  Total bullshit and waste of our time with these broken worthless coins.  Dump time.
Just2CRAZY
Thanks.  I was just about to edit and say I messed up reading (or just hopeful).
Activity: 278
Supposed to go up to 200 coins per block after 1500.  Whats the deal with still only getting 1 coin on supernova???  Where is the dev now?Huh

This is POS rewards...
Just2CRAZY
Supposed to go up to 200 coins per block after 1500.  Whats the deal with still only getting 1 coin on supernova???  Where is the dev now?Huh
Activity: 742
no mature coins, staking comes early, and dev busy about masternodes  Cheesy
Activity: 278
2 days wallet open and nothing  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: