Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NINJA] [TENNET] TenneT The Rare coin that works POW/POS [NINJA] [ANN] - page 9. (Read 12407 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Current Difficulty    19,328,379.19592160  Shocked

Indeed Shocked better get em whilst you can Cheesy and thats with a lower starting diff
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Current Difficulty    19,328,379.19592160  Shocked
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Dev didn't even add pool..

So by the "beautiful" ANN and the Masternode promise without any masternode stuff in the code and the "0 Maturity" .. it looks... at least a bit strange...

Yeah DEV, Suprnova was nice enough to put up a pool. You could at least update the ANN with his pool.

DONE Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

So by the "beautiful" ANN and the Masternode promise without any masternode stuff in the code and the "0 Maturity" .. it looks... at least a bit strange...

Yeah DEV, Suprnova was nice enough to put up a pool. You could at least update the ANN with his pool.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dev, please post the address you are holding the 50 coins.

If you stake them, this will never go anywhere, and we WILL watch and know.  I highly advise you do not stake during the high-PoS period.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Virustotal was clean. Could be interesting, long fight for 1 b.r. then massive staking.
Guess I 'll mine some. Reminds me more of Greed than Yep.
But that wallet text color of green on blue needs to go. Who the hell can read that?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
if you're thinking about buying from either of the two sellers before me, i am willing to undercut those prices significantly.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I see no masternode stuff in the code, not even preparations or inactive stuff yet.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
hmmm , same dev as YEP coin  Huh Huh the win wallet has almost same design as yep coin wallet , low supply as yep coin hmmmm
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Has anyone scanned the wallet yet?
Activity: 298
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Does PoS start right away or after block 1500?
Pages:
Jump to: