Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 104. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Its an exciting time to be involved with $NIX, can't imaging a world where $NIX won't exist, it promises to bring so much value ad to Crypto and its adopters.
Activity: 32
May 22, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
This is a great project.
Activity: 7
May 22, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
Got all my $ZOI stored in the official wallet in preparation for the airdrop / snapshot of $NIX on the 6th of June!

Really excited for this project, feel like it is flying under the radar. Coin swap with COMPLETE privacy.

Going to explode once more people read up on the project!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
I can't really understand why this project gets so little attention. It seems almost too good to be true Smiley
Usually the most famous Youtubers are shilling good projects. Just look at NEX (noenexchange). There was like 10 reviews on Youtube and the project got a lot of attention before the lottery.

Most famous youtubers are shilling good projects that pay them to. Its the reality.

So far the nix team has no paid for any review.

Only smart and dedicated people is finding NIX and looking at its potential... those are the kind of investors we want.

not those who like being told what to do and just click buy

Do you know if the team have plans for drawing more attention to the NIX-project once launched?
I see that they have applied for Binance. Are they willing to pay the 100 btc fee for listing?
Applying for Binance requires a lot of paperwork and company registration. I don't think anyone going through trouble of just applying for Binance, unless they are willing to pay the fee.

I might be mistaken, but binance has no such fee, the project or company or what not pays what they feel like is necessary, I read somewhere that if its a very good project the listing fee is not as much as a bad project. I'd suppose this is due to volume. There is a chance that I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I have read this several time around twitter, medium post, discord and reddits.

Yes they do have different fees for different projects, but it's still going to cost hell of a lot compared to other exchanges.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 03:06:25 AM
If they can pull of what they're saying this will be huge, swap any coin privately with no trace.   The look is already clean and simple, so if they can keep the UI nice and just really make the transactions completely private there will be no need for a lot of other coins, I'm so pumped to see how this works out!
Agreed 100%, if they accomplish everything stated top 10 maybe top 5 market cap.
Activity: 43
May 22, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
I am so glad to be a part of this great project - the only privacy-based DEX manager in the crypto currency space.

It is well known how some world " influential elements" want to have us under control....

so I trust in @NIXplatform, Great Team & Community that will add more privacy, and its protocol will guarantee complete decentralization to current crypto sphere, and will protect users from tracking and give them opportunity to transact as they like.

Looking forward for Atomic swaps and $ZOI snapshot to $NIX tokens with perfect ratio.

Wish to NIX Good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
You have chosen to be in the field that a lot of people are interested. Maybe when you choose this field you have succeeded. But if it is extended and developed further, I need to know more about the project. I will continue to update to get more information for each stage.
Activity: 6
May 21, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
If they can pull of what they're saying this will be huge, swap any coin privately with no trace.   The look is already clean and simple, so if they can keep the UI nice and just really make the transactions completely private there will be no need for a lot of other coins, I'm so pumped to see how this works out!
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
May 21, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
I can't really understand why this project gets so little attention. It seems almost too good to be true Smiley
Usually the most famous Youtubers are shilling good projects. Just look at NEX (noenexchange). There was like 10 reviews on Youtube and the project got a lot of attention before the lottery.

Most famous youtubers are shilling good projects that pay them to. Its the reality.

Only smart and dedicated people is finding NIX and looking at its potential... those are the kind of investors we want.

Do you know if the team have plans for drawing more attention to the NIX-project once launched?
I see that they have applied for Binance. Are they willing to pay the 100 btc fee for listing?
Applying for Binance requires a lot of paperwork and company registration. I don't think anyone going through trouble of just applying for Binance, unless they are willing to pay the fee.

I might be mistaken, but binance has no such fee, the project or company or what not pays what they feel like is necessary, I read somewhere that if its a very good project the listing fee is not as much as a bad project. I'd suppose this is due to volume. There is a chance that I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure I have read this several time around twitter, medium post, discord and reddits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Activity: 3
May 21, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

True logic but all in all, we need mass attention, so called "corporate and private capital flow"..
It will do us favour at every level.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
Excited to see what happens with this project!!!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
@smikur

I think it's because the kind of coin distribution NIX team has chosen, also Zoin doesn't have huge community and is not so popular among privacy coins. So without ICO only people who really research blockchain space and Zoin supporters know this project for now. But I think it a good thing, NIX will be growing slowly along with development progress.

Agreed. I recently stumbled upon it though, and both ZOIN and NIX are going to be medium to long term holds for me.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 21, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
@smikur

I think it's because the kind of coin distribution NIX team has chosen, also Zoin doesn't have huge community and is not so popular among privacy coins. So without ICO only people who really research blockchain space and Zoin supporters know this project for now. But I think it a good thing, NIX will be growing slowly along with development progress.
Activity: 3
May 20, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
May 20, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
Hello guys, i was wondering even if i did DYOR, i am still not familiar
much with lyra2rev2 and mining.
Can someone give tips re mining?
I also like NIX because gives miners a nice opportunity to mine something
that IMHO could reach 20$ no kidding.
I know Team can't comment, but for other users, guys can we have a chat about it?

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/agAstwitter.com

there is a mining channel with lots of info
Activity: 45
May 20, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
Hello guys, i was wondering even if i did DYOR, i am still not familiar
much with lyra2rev2 and mining.
Can someone give tips re mining?
I also like NIX because gives miners a nice opportunity to mine something
that IMHO could reach 20$ no kidding.
I know Team can't comment, but for other users, guys can we have a chat about it?
Activity: 43
May 20, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Great project, this will be a big player in the space for sure, especially when they keep delivering and hit their goals this project will be way beyond Wanchain.
Activity: 90
May 20, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
Snapshot will be june 6th.

Mainnet with mining will be released soon after (1-4 days), the exact date and time of the mainnet release will be announced soon before the snapshot.
Jump to: