Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 106. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
What do you guys think? Can NIX beat Wanchain (its closest competitor)? Or will NIX set a whole new precedent?

Lol, have you seen how long those wan guys took to go live? Take a look on their roadmap and all I see: research started on jun 2016, whitepaper released 1 year later (jun 2017), went live 6-7 months later and planing to integrate private chains-multi coin wallet by DEC 2019. And BTW, good luck trying to find info about mining and rewards in wanchain, seems to be a secret.

NIX announced on April 30th 2018, main-net on Jun, wallet on Jun, Ghost nodes soon. NIX is NO-ICO. Man, NIX IS ON FIRE.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
May 18, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
I can infer that your project is using ZOIN as a driver to its success because of the ever long cordial existing relationship you are having with Zoin. Having said that, NIX is yet to develop its independent Wallet, but that of Zoin is still very much in use for the Zoin coin holders alone, I stand to be corrected please.
In a Nutshell, how do you now feel so many people who are still very much new or are novices to Zoin be able to take part in NIX Airdrop? For piety sake, I feel something still needs be done in this regard for your project to gain the attention and users patronage it deserves. Ceteris parables, the project is a very nice idea, keep it up, success shall surface Dev.
Activity: 45
May 18, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
read again the parts re Ghost.
Truly one of it's kind!
This platform has everything, a DEX manager, a coin to mine a MCAP that can make competitors blush...literally.
I'm on it, no need to think further more really
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
What do you guys think? Can NIX beat Wanchain (its closest competitor)? Or will NIX set a whole new precedent?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
We have 18 days remaining for total attention from the market capital..
After snapshot, market will have it`s say.

Added more today morning..
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
May 18, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
The more I research, the more im intrigued about the project
May 17, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
ok, thanks for the links, reading now!
Ghost Protocol feels really secure to work with

For sure! It looks extremely secure to me. It integrates so many proven privacy/security mechanism into one protocol. Btw, I also have much trust in the lead cryptographer. He worked on many academic papers on this topic.
May 17, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
ok, thanks for the links, reading now!
Ghost Protocol feels really secure to work with
May 17, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Ah that graph on the whitepaper;

- coin A gets in the DEX and becomes a Nix coin
- The Nix generated takes advantage of the Zerocoin protocol , Ghost Protocol and goes trough a TOR Network by default
- Stealth outputs are generated (amount?)
- then again in the DEX as a new Nix entity
- The Dex mint a brand new coin B

am I correct?

thanks for the patience

I advice you to read the following page if you want to understand what the Ghost Protocol entails:
https://nixplatform.io/nix-ghost-protocol-elements/

Read page 5 (chapter 3) of the whitepaper to get a idea of how it will work. It is explained very detailed:
https://nixplatform.io/nix-ghost-protocol-elements/
May 17, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Ah that graph on the whitepaper;

- coin A gets in the DEX and becomes a Nix coin
- The Nix generated takes advantage of the Zerocoin protocol , Ghost Protocol and goes trough a TOR Network by default
- Stealth outputs are generated (amount?)
- then again in the DEX as a new Nix entity
- The Dex mint a brand new coin B

am I correct?

thanks for the patience
May 17, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

NIX will come with the first ever DEX Manager, making it possible to privatize any asset. No other project is doing this. Wanchain is a project that comes close to what NIX is set to do but not really.

Hi Kamikaza can you explain pls what a DEX manager is?
total noob here
thanks

DEX Manager:

It is a privacy-based decentralized exchange manager. It's Ghost Protocol will provide a privacy/security layers over any protocol and trade-able asset through a multi-tiered trading structure. Blocknet is the first to be integrated into the DEX Manager.

this is how it will work:

May 17, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

NIX will come with the first ever DEX Manager, making it possible to privatize any asset. No other project is doing this. Wanchain is a project that comes close to what NIX is set to do but not really.

Hi Kamikaza can you explain pls what a DEX manager is?
total noob here
thanks
May 17, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
So, my understanding is that currently NIX doesn`t have any direct competitor?
Or there exists NIXs alternative product?

Not really no.
Are you sure?

So, we will be dominant in our product with no competitor at all?

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
So, my understanding is that currently NIX doesn`t have any direct competitor?
Or there exists NIXs alternative product?

Not really no.
Are you sure?

So, we will be dominant in our product with no competitor at all?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 17, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
@kamikaza

On this I agree with you 100%. The project idea is amazing and looks like the development is very advanced as the team plan to launch the blockchain soon after the airdrop. Privacy layer for atomic swaps of all cryptocurrencies and their transactions with DEX implementation is something that will render priv coins obsolete. If this will work NIX is going to be HUGE.
May 17, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
@kamikaza

Well, all ZOI holders will recieve 2x NIX coins, so it's basically free money for them. Not all will be interested in this project and setting up a masternode, so they will probably dump their coins after listing. I think there will be opportunity to get NIX cheaper on the market than via buying Zoin now, when it's near ATH.

Of course I may be wrong Smiley I guess we will see soon.

Besides the ghosnode is NIX a more superior privacy coin. I am sure some will sell but that will be their loss. NIX is from a whole different order. 
sud
May 17, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
@kamikaza

Well, all ZOI holders will recieve 2x NIX coins, so it's basically free money for them. Not all will be interested in this project and setting up a masternode, so they will probably dump their coins after listing. I think there will be opportunity to get NIX cheaper on the market than via buying Zoin now, when it's near ATH.

Of course I may be wrong Smiley I guess we will see soon.
May 17, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
@store0x

Yes, of course. Just wait for June and blockchain launch, soon after this NIX will be listed on exchanges for sure. I'm also waiting for this, since ZOI is too expensive IMO, and I expect big dump on airdrop event. So my plan is to hold on and see how market will value NIX and then decide to jump in or wait and monitor the project.

The problem is that there will be no dump of NIX. The chance is significant that you will pay more for it since going live on exchanges will also attract more investors.
sud
May 17, 2018, 03:13:32 AM
@store0x

Yes, of course. Just wait for June and blockchain launch, soon after this NIX will be listed on exchanges for sure. I'm also waiting for this, since ZOI is too expensive IMO, and I expect big dump on airdrop event. So my plan is to hold on and see how market will value NIX and then decide to jump in or wait and monitor the project.
Activity: 6
May 16, 2018, 10:43:27 PM
is there another way to get NIX Huh
Jump to: