Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 109. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
yes i am already in the discord,  i have just read about this Ghost vault thing, at first I tought I got confused
with Ghost Nodes but then I realized was something else.
I will wait for more hints anyway, maybe here or just on telegram group or discord?
Anyway the more i read the whitebaber the more is intriguing!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
May 07, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
Just one little question:
If you'll take a snapshot of the ZOIN blockchain at a certain date in order to airdrop the NIX tokens, why do you need the addresses private keys for? Just asking..
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
Hello! Sorry, but I could not understand what this coin is about? Is it just a new coin for Feng Shui admirers? And where I can find some pieces of information about the team? Thanks.

Hi Jocolyn, all the necessary information you can find on our official website https://nixplatform.io/information/team/, and of course, if you DYOR this project well, you will see that this is not for feng shui, but for the real purpose of use.
Activity: 150
May 07, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
Hello! Sorry, but I could not understand what this coin is about? Is it just a new coin for Feng Shui admirers? And where I can find some pieces of information about the team? Thanks.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 07, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
NIX platform is a new decision for everyone who needs completely privacy. First NIX product is DEX manager  which can unites all DEXs, increasing liquidity and privacy for those who want it. You can choose any currency which is atomic-swapable and trade it Ghost protocol will make it total private and untracable. In this way the  universality and usability of using this platform is achieved. People always love when they have a choice.

It's an interesting platform and if it really works like they propose it, it could also be a huge game changer for non anonymous currencies like BTC.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
hello all,
i have read about this ghost Vault thing
what is it?

There is no Ghost Vault but NIX has Master Node called: Ghost Node

Check out page 8 of their whitepaper: https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf

and join their discord for more info, questions and answers

actually there will be a GHOST VAULT......

its being developed as we speak Wink

mmh sounds spooky but intriguing at the same time
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
May 07, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
hello all,
what is it?

There is no Ghost Vault but NIX has Master Node called: Ghost Node

Check out page 8 of their whitepaper: https://nixplatform.io/docs/NIX-Platform-Whitepaper.pdf

and join their discord for more info, questions and answers
Activity: 45
May 07, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
hello all,
what is it?
Activity: 90
May 05, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
Hope succeed for this project. when will the mainnet start?

Mainnet in ~1 month
That is really quick. compared to Wanchains slow development process. Better to work smarter than harder.

Truer words have never been... written.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

Mainnet in ~1 month
That is really quick. compared to Wanchains slow development process. Better to work smarter than harder.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Nice project. I wish you good luck

Thank you guys for your kind words!
rainypu, we will have more accurate date soon. Keep on touch!

Activity: 95
May 05, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
Activity: 14
May 04, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
This team deserves and needs to get more attention in the cryptospace, i really haven't seen so fast development before (NIX HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT ONLY 3 MONTHS and MAINNET is coming within month ! )
Can't wait to see it going live in the near future!  Cool
Activity: 8
May 04, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
Now just think of it this way, DEX's are the future, NIX will work to implement with all those DEX's, so it is very possible for some of your top exchanges to be a DEX. Change the market penetration from 0.5% to 10%, and a node is now making $5,592 a day. This is all with crypto still having ~$17B daily volume, if volume doubles over 2 years that's putting a node closer to $11,184 per day.

This is just showing my theoretical min/max situations in 2 years, and only with the DEX manager DAPP. This isn't including their ideas for SCM, or other DAPPS made by others.

IMO NIX will be huge, just on the node side. Add in the ability to privatize any chain, the private smart contracts, DEX manager, and other possibilities, and well, I have a hard time fathoming it. This very well could be the coin that rids us of a majority of others, as they won't have points anymore unless they evolve as well. This is helping BTC stay king, by bringing everything other chains offer to it and linking them all.

Yes, these scenarios have been playing out on paper here, as well.  This revelation has been smacking my conscience all day - every day since APR 30.  We are headed into the privacy era armed with a new tool that can finally tear down borders and unite humanity for once.  Power to the people. Godspeed, Nix team.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
May 03, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks

https://nixplatform.io/
Activity: 15
May 03, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks
Activity: 131
May 03, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

Hello
NIX don't have ico...
Activity: 90
May 03, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
Can't believe it's only been 2 days since the ANN. Nix is catching on quickly! Great job, team!

Unbelievable yet possible.  Cool
Activity: 82
May 02, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
Can't believe it's only been 2 days since the ANN. Nix is catching on quickly! Great job, team!
Jump to: