Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 32. (Read 50039 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
U can  troll me all you like  But i stick  to  what  i  think . By the time this thing is  going to be  ready it will become absolute.
 regards

its just my little  silly  mans  opinion
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
you are not able to open a website... I will copy for you...

NIX platform will be the first privacy-based decentralized exchange manager. This system will solve privacy layers among DEX trading, creating a security layer for any protocol and tradeable asset through a multi-tiered trading structure. NIX will bridge communication between external DEX’s to create privacy elements among all and any compatible ecosystems. NIX is powered by the NIX Ghost Protocol, which involves the best technology on the market, including the Zerocoin protocol, Stealth Outputs, TOR/i2p network protection, Bulletproofs, and more. The trading process for the DEX manager is simple: Coin A is swapped to NIX, then the Ghost Protocol is applied, offering privacy and un-traceability to finally re-swap these NIX coins into coin B and have it sent to the new user through privacy smart contracts on the NIX network. NIX will adopt multiple privacy mechanisms, scaling solutions, privacy smart contract integration, sidechain utilities, and ease of use towards the end consumer specifically in speed and environment. To learn more about the specifics of the technical implementation, please see the NIX whitepaper.

Now you can back crying to your verge!!! Lol
Activity: 131
September 10, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
Does Monero make all anonymous Coin? Anonymous smart contract?

have you  ever heard of   ATOMIC SWAP /Atomic swap is a smart contract technology that enables exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without using centralized intermediaries, such as exchanges. Atomic swaps can take place directly between blockchains of different cryptocurrencies or they can be conducted off-chain, away from the main blockchain.

i telling  you  by  the time this NIX platform  will be ready  . Every  other coin.token  will  adopting   ATOMIC SWAP  on its own .

regards .

So the atomic swaps make the Coin anonymous? Anonymous smart contract?
The only right thing you said is that you exclude the third part! Nothing more .... And this has nothing to do with the subject

M.
Activity: 52
September 10, 2018, 01:07:30 PM
There are some bitter and negative people regarding $NIX but so what?
There will ALWAYS be people looking to tear down with negative comments, rumours, innuendo and outright lies.
Screw them.
The $NIX team is grinding hard!
And when needed, like in moving from PoW to PoS, making smart, tactical moves that will make $NIX more valuable...for all of us who hold $NIX in our bags.
Ghost Vault
New wallet
DEX manager
So many good moves on the horizon.
A year or two from now we'll be idly skimming through these old messages and think, man, we had no idea how good it was gonna get!
Oh yeah.
It's gonna get good!
September 10, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

Out of the blockchain? Are you kidding me???
M.
[/quote]

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/atomic-swaps.asp

and  if you  want to make it Private  use MONERO or VERGE or any other privacy  coin  .  problem  solved .
September 10, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

have you  ever heard of   ATOMIC SWAP /Atomic swap is a smart contract technology that enables exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without using centralized intermediaries, such as exchanges. Atomic swaps can take place directly between blockchains of different cryptocurrencies or they can be conducted off-chain, away from the main blockchain.

i telling  you  by  the time this NIX platform  will be ready  . Every  other coin.token  will  adopting   ATOMIC SWAP  on its own .

regards .

Out of the blockchain? Are you kidding me??? You are silent, because everything you write shows that your level of ignorance is greater than the level reached in the previous message!
Atomic swaps makes exchanges between the two blockchain .... Not out of the 2 blockchain !!!
 we hear ... You trade out of the 2 blockchains and then I Coin put them in the nightstand?
Dear fud, the transactions are written and as in both blockchains, the only difference is that there is no need for a third party "EXCHANGE"
after the stupidness on monero, you continue to say things like an idiot, but I'm glad, so those who read understand how fud you are

M.
September 10, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

regards .

You have quite confusing ideas. Dyor please. Www.nixplatform.io
September 10, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

regards .
September 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Ghostnode, transactions that make anonymous any coin that uses the protocol, anonymous smart contract and more.
I'm waiting for you to write me some money that will offer this service or at least one coin, I'm waiting, I'm curious to know, I do not know what you do in life, I have a Mining company and study coins all day for years, we offer assistance and advice and I'm so curious to know the many coins that will offer this service ....
Whanchain? Just anonymous transaction, maybe in 2020
Enigma? Is an anonymous smart contract, perhaps after 2020
Ghost nodes and anonymous coin reserve Huh
Probably I did not go out one night and I did not have time to study it, neither I nor my team, I'm curious to know what all these coins are.

M.

you don't need to invent a bicycle  all over again  , Just  buy MONERO if you want make your tokens/coins  private . Works like a dream . And  i  bet  you million  dead American  presidents that  Nix  won't be ready  by  2020 .I know how this team work .

Its bona be Wait after wait after wait followed by  more waiting .
Monero?!?! But are you really saying? This shows your level of ignorance on the subject ... This your answer makes everyone understand your ignorance ....
Do you know the team? With 23 messages .... Writing stupidities Huh You really make me laugh
Does Monero make all anonymous Coin? Anonymous smart contract? What are you saying?HuhHuh You are simply a fud and also ignorant, monero ahuahuahu .... Nothing !!! Ahuahuah

M.

[/quote]

Also this your last answer confirms that it was no constructive criticism, but your intention is only to throw shit, from fud .... Fud ignorant ... That answers monero ....
You have to be some clever guy who could not join the team, maybe you were part of the zoin team, but in nix the goats do not come in ... And so you're burned, or you're just a frustrated, envious and repeat ignorant fud He had to make a new account to throw shit without making it clear who he is ..... And that answering monero showed his degree of preparation .... To laugh, nor understand my father who can not even write blockchain .. .. Grin

M.
September 10, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Ghostnode, transactions that make anonymous any coin that uses the protocol, anonymous smart contract and more.
I'm waiting for you to write me some money that will offer this service or at least one coin, I'm waiting, I'm curious to know, I do not know what you do in life, I have a Mining company and study coins all day for years, we offer assistance and advice and I'm so curious to know the many coins that will offer this service ....
Probably I did not go out one night and I did not have time to study it, neither I nor my team, I'm curious to know what all these coins are.

M.

you don't need to invent a bicycle  all over again  , Just  buy MONERO if you want make your tokens/coins  private . Works like a dream . And  i  bet  you million  dead American  presidents that  Nix  won't be ready  by  2020 .I know how this team work .

[/quote]

Hahahahahah... Monero is a privacy coin .. Nixplatform is a trx layer and much more. Have you ever heard of optional privacy? Anonymous vault? Crosschain? Interoperability dex? Protocol for dex?
Stop. To thinking at bicycle, buggy, pinball and cariola lol... Dyor please
September 10, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

M.

[/quote]
Monero?!?! But are you really saying? This shows your level of ignorance on the subject ... This your answer makes everyone understand your ignorance ....
Do you know the team? With 23 messages .... Writing stupidities Huh You really make me laugh
Does Monero make all anonymous Coin? Anonymous smart contract? What are you saying?HuhHuh You are simply a fud and also ignorant, monero ahuahuahu .... Nothing !!! Ahuahuah

M.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
September 10, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

M.
[/quote]

September 10, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
Great to see that there are still project that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
September 10, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Ps: pay attention to the open mouth ... Flies enter
Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

Well i just did . I'm not trowing shit at the team .Its called constructive criticism . If u  can't face the criticism then u  better go  kill yourself /cos the world is full of it .
But i  tell u  something , NIX  will be dead in 2 year time . just  like ZOIN .Mark  my  words .
I think i will be dead myself by the time this team  going to  make a working product , this project in NOT  unique .

[/quote]

M.
September 10, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

Well i just did . I'm not trowing shit at the team .Its called constructive criticism . If u  can't face the criticism then u  better go  kill yourself /cos the world is full of it .
But i  tell u  something , NIX  will be dead in 2 year time . just  like ZOIN .Mark  my  words .
I think i will be dead myself by the time this team  going to  make a working product , this project in NOT  unique .

[/quote]
Constructive criticism? You make me laugh! What offers nix is ​​unique and all in one project, to find the same services you have to merge 3 or 4 projects, which will launch the platform in 2020, if you do not commit suicide before, see wanchain .... 1/4 of what will soon offer NIX, the constructive criticisms are quite different, they serve to signal problems and give options to solve them and not throw shit with your eyes closed, without explaining why! The move to Pos was necessary to solve certain problems that have been created with the miners and for the safety of the system, but you are obviously one of those who puts 100 $ to get 1000 and not because he believes in the development of the blockchain and in the services that will give to the world, but only to gain 2 money! I do not kill myself .... Quiet, this your excellent idea I recommend it for you ...

M.
September 10, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

[/quote]

Personal opinion

M.
[/quote]

September 10, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the idea is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 10:01:40 AM
The company is not novice player on this market. It has stable and long path behind, which prove investments to pay off. There is no doubt about project future
September 10, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
I wonder why only people with 30 posts or less talk good about this project Huh  And Most  of them  don't even  know what  they  talking about .ICO.BOUNTY AIRDROP
and so ...

no real  discussion going on with  the team of DEVS . only sometimes you  get  to  hear WAIT . ITs coMMING  SOON.

team  is very murky as well .
Zoin was a fiasco
still  now we have to  do  the switch  to  POS again.  like they didnt knew it before  when they started the NIX

If you  want to  do  privacy  project you  don't tell  your  real name . EVER .ask Satoshi Nakamoto .

i give this project 2 year and it will be dead. Just  like ZOIN.

best regards .
its   my personal  opinion .

a italianoSaid by one with 20 activities, you almost look like someone who has another account, but who did another to write idiotic things, obviously you did not spend even 5 minutes to study the project and its characteristics, speaking directly bad, the team is not active Huh You are right!!! The team is super active, just follow on discord! their faces and their names are on discord are very very active, as well as really working on the project as opposed to many teams, who write and that's it, if all goes well! This project is also registered in the USA and the protocol is patented, patented, do you know what that means? That you spend money not to get the protocol fooled, all this because the project is revolutionary! Talking about zoin makes you understand that you speak to speak, careful not to let flies enter. Zoin was an existing project, the team took it that was dead and many innovations were brought in a short time with a lot of work and all worked well, once developed the revolutionary idea was necessary to create a new blockchain developed from the beginning for this project, something that could not be done with zoin! The seriousness of jackieboy has been seen in not leaving anyone behind, recognizing NIX to the owners of zoin, no one has been abandoned or left behind, then that the new zoin team is not able to continue, it is not the fault of the NIX team, the community zoin received NIX, so I do not see what the problem is, but you will not even read this message, you just wanted to throw shit, how sad!
Personal opinion

M.
Pages:
Jump to: