Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 28. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
Lol i wonder how many people will be in the discord AMA since everyone is being banned Cheesy

enough  ppl to  PUMP AND DUMP it .  as always . This  coin has no  future .its all Faguzzi, fugazzi, it's a whazzie, it's a whoozie.. it's a.. fairy dust. It doesn't exist. It's never landed. It's no matter, it's not on the elemental chart. It... it's not fucking real !

Activity: 158
Merit: 20
September 25, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
Lol i wonder how many people will be in the discord AMA since everyone is being banned Cheesy
September 25, 2018, 04:22:44 AM
by the looks of it they banning everyone who is dare to say something against this " GREAT PROJECT ".  They  saying its all FUD and ban can not be removed . WTF is wrong with this people /

ZOIN 2.0.  anyone Huh!!!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
1 - what other clients, beside dex's, do NIX want to cooperate with? (Etail/retail/markets/fintech..)

2 - what is your vision about the increasing pressure from governments against dex's and tracebility?

3  - is the dex manager or some partial coding currently being tested by an exhange? Hows it going?

4 - can you unban me from discord so i be able to join...

lol they're pretty quick to ban and as far as i know they've refused to unban others

Understatement of the year, hahaha!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
September 25, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
1 - what other clients, beside dex's, do NIX want to cooperate with? (Etail/retail/markets/fintech..)

2 - what is your vision about the increasing pressure from governments against dex's and tracebility?

3  - is the dex manager or some partial coding currently being tested by an exhange? Hows it going?

lol they're pretty quick to ban and as far as i know they've refused to unban others
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:10:51 PM
I do believe in NIX and its bright future but the code (for the wallets) is a mess: Ghostnodes get stuck, wallet stop at block X , we need to keep fixing thing like daily to keep it running for a day or so. Please dev test your software first before release. versie 2.0.0 and even 2.0.2 do not work as it should, coins dissapearing and Ghostnodes going down.

You are always welcome to join us on the NIX Discord and to support the dev team in the test-net channel.
September 24, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

AMA on September 27th at 10:00 CST

Don't forget to post your NIX related questions here or in the #ama-ask-questions channel on discord!

All questions will be answered by @jackieboy during the live AMA on September 27th, 2018 at 10:00 am CST
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
September 24, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
September 24, 2018, 02:11:04 PM
I do believe in NIX and its bright future but the code (for the wallets) is a mess: Ghostnodes get stuck, wallet stop at block X , we need to keep fixing thing like daily to keep it running for a day or so. Please dev test your software first before release. versie 2.0.0 and even 2.0.2 do not work as it should, coins dissapearing and Ghostnodes going down.
Activity: 98
September 24, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
You got guestions about NIX?

Go to our Bitcointalk thread and start asking your questions about future developments: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nix-thread-moved-3454993

They will be answered by Jacky boy in our AMA on September 27th, 2018. 10:00 am CST.

https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1042422762961350656
Activity: 50
September 24, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

One thing I think is not promoted strongly enough is that $NIX isn't simply a privacy coin.  It's a privacy platform.  Privatizing your BTC and pretty much every altcoin or token transaction.  And that's just in crypto.  What kind of DAPPS are going to be built on NIX that move into the privatization of data realm.
It really is an exciting project.
I'm all in on NIX cuz NIX is IT, BABY!
September 23, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
Why are there 500 confirmations required when sending coins? It makes the coins unspendable for like 24 hours, which is really unhandy. Even more so when sending to yourself (for splitting staking). How will this look when the Dex manager is there? Will doing anonymous transactions of (for Example) BTC also take that much time before coins are spendable? So, basically wondering why there are so many confirmations needed?

That is only the case when you use your NIX to stake and that is normal.

So for MN earnings and sending coins directly to someone else this is not the case?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
just wonder why this "anonimous coin" is on idax where you have to do kyc to get your funds out

and they ask for Phone id on discord no fud just seems weird

any new exchanges coming up like cryptobridge or cryptopia ?
September 23, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
Why are there 500 confirmations required when sending coins? It makes the coins unspendable for like 24 hours, which is really unhandy. Even more so when sending to yourself (for splitting staking). How will this look when the Dex manager is there? Will doing anonymous transactions of (for Example) BTC also take that much time before coins are spendable? So, basically wondering why there are so many confirmations needed?

That is only the case when you use your NIX to stake and that is normal.
September 23, 2018, 02:43:58 AM
Activity: 28
September 23, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
Hey guys,
I cant get discord to work anymore, something with not receiving the text message to link my phone, so i will post my question here.

My nix wallet seems stuck around block 52999.
Does this sound familiar? Should i download the latest wallet version and install it? Does it take over mycoins automatically?
Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 22, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
For those asking about staking rewards.
I've just under 11,100 $NIX staked.
I'm getting around 4 $NIX/day from the 10,000 that gets split into two 5000 stakes for what ever reason.

so , for a 3500 $  investment ( if u buy in now  )and stake  24/7/365  u  r making  1.2 $  a day  x 30  days = 36 $ a months or 432 $ a year  / 12 % a year .
 i think you can get this sort of returns from the banks in some countries just check the interest rates .

this makes no sense.

lol

Looks like a reasonable return. Slow and steady which is a good thing while we are still in a bear market. 12% per year is relatively low compared to MNs which promises 100% return in 1 year however weak the project fundamentals are. With $NIX you don't get this which will also filter most investors to those willing to hold longer term rather than dump at you at the earliest sign of pump.
September 22, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
there are no banks with such interest rates like that.
[/quote]

Like u  said before  -- in your dreams No.
But in reality .Yes .
Here are the list of  countries with the highest interest rates in the world:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_central_bank_interest_rates
some rates are from 2017 but u get  the idea  .

Argentina        60  %   
Turkey               24  %
Mozambique      21.7  %
Ukraine:            20.00%
Uzbekistan:       20.00%
Argentina:        17.45%
Mongolia:         15.10%
Azerbaijan        15.00%
Iran:                15.00%

price appreciation is def a bonus .But this coin is not going to cost  4 $ any  time soon .   4 $  =  marketcup of 160 millions around number 40 on CMC

POS  coins don't do very well in the real  life .
With POS only Rich people will profit  and poor will stay poor ( cos there is no  point to  stake 100 - 300 coins or so  ) it will take forever to earn anything .So  many  people  with little coins  just won't stake at  all .

But  the Rich people can earn free NIX very easily .That means only rich will  stake and only  rich  will  profit  from POS .  

best regards

Activity: 85
September 21, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
how much then for 11 000 coins  per year  ?? make my day

and after $ 4 for NIX?

investors look not only at the interest rate, but also on the prospect of growth of NIX

no bank will offer you such options for interest rates
Pages:
Jump to: