Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 43. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
Take a look at this stuff like NIXcare. Do you really think they would do stuff like this if they are dumping coins. Come on guys, seriously. Ghost vault is so easy a caveman could do it... DYOR. Don't fall for FUD and miss the opportunity of a lifetime.

https://nixplatform.io/announcements/nix-care/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436636285008871434/482565921001701377/ghostvault_demo.mov
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
for the devs to dump the should be 70% off. i do not think this is the case. we will see shortly where it is going to get.
Activity: 33
August 24, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
Is this dead? why such dump.
this happens on low volume exchanges, only takes one semi big seller

I think the devs are dumping.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet. Stop spreading FUD. It went from 2900sat to 2300sat and devs are dumping, LOL. Literally two nodes were sold yesterday while there was low volume on the exchange. Once people saw, then orders loaded up as people were able to get btc to the exchange. This is what happens with new coins and one exchange. Everyone acts like NIX has been around for years. It is a baby and has only been around for a few months. Most people have not even heard of NIX yet, but they will. Have a little patience and do not worry about small price fluctuations on a brand new coin...
Well said, Ghost!
FUD, especially ridiculously ignorant FUD, has no place in this dojo

People should leave FUD behind, get into TG and Discord and take a look at the new Ghost Vault to be released in few weeks. The most user friendly I've seen. Really good
Activity: 50
August 24, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet. Stop spreading FUD. It went from 2900sat to 2300sat and devs are dumping, LOL. Literally two nodes were sold yesterday while there was low volume on the exchange. Once people saw, then orders loaded up as people were able to get btc to the exchange. This is what happens with new coins and one exchange. Everyone acts like NIX has been around for years. It is a baby and has only been around for a few months. Most people have not even heard of NIX yet, but they will. Have a little patience and do not worry about small price fluctuations on a brand new coin...
Well said, Ghost!
FUD, especially ridiculously ignorant FUD, has no place in this dojo
Activity: 73
August 24, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Activity: 46
August 24, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Why would they dump at a stupidly low when they have major things planned and are constantly developing? If anything the devs and people who know about the project will actually be buying more at these prices. Don't try and spread fud
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 06:28:44 AM
Activity: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Where is everybody mining? the pools on the ANN page have 1-2% hashrate, too low.
Activity: 32
August 23, 2018, 10:06:22 PM
Activity: 31
August 23, 2018, 09:14:41 PM
NIX PoW to PoS switch within next 4 weeks
CNN CNBC interview in about 8 weeks
NIX Marketing kick off in Q4 2018
DEX Manager in Q1 2019
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
When will Binance begin? And when will there be any enumerations of Binance?

This an eloquent - WHEN BINANCE?-- When sir is the rocket propelled vehicle carrying our precious $NIX departing this terrestrial planet onward to the lunar body orbiting us?

Thank you sir..
discord.gg/huW8Tp 

Nix discord will answer all questions!
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
I'm delighted with your project. I can not wait to see what happens with this project.
August 23, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

mreh is the binance kiss of death really what is needed looll
Activity: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
Where is everybody mining? the pools on the ANN page have 1-2% hasrate, too low.
August 23, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
Good job nix team.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
NIX will be the privacy layer all decentralized exchanges seek to use. Let's hope this project gets a lot of support from the investors because it deserves it.
Activity: 33
August 23, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
Imagine privatizing the king of them all BTC.  Why try and replace BTC which so many projects fail at doing so.  It will never happen IMO.  Lets make BTC stronger  Look at your bags that you have had for few years and look at its sat value then.  Now look at it.  Most projects you have lost sats and most will continue to bleed over time.  The potential for this project is massive.

Couldn't agree more.
The big, quick surge in value of nearly all crypto nearly a year ago makes a lot of people want/expect/DEMAND fast, massive price increases.
Silly rabbits.
This is about the long game.
Finding gems and hodling.
$NIX is THE gem!
Patience, friends.
We're only at the beginning of the beginning of the beginning
5 years from now I believe we'll be asking ourselves why we didn't buy more $NIX right now.
And our family and friends who disregarded our recommendation of $NIX will only be able to thank us as we bless them with gifts only won through our investment in this gem

I agree this is a 5 year game. In 2023 I think we will all be happy of NIX value
Activity: 75
August 23, 2018, 01:29:49 PM
This team is very active in developing / scaling a privacy-based platform that is very much needed.

Sooner or later, privacy matters.
Pages:
Jump to: