Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 44. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Imagine privatizing the king of them all BTC.  Why try and replace BTC which so many projects fail at doing so.  It will never happen IMO.  Lets make BTC stronger  Look at your bags that you have had for few years and look at its sat value then.  Now look at it.  Most projects you have lost sats and most will continue to bleed over time.  The potential for this project is massive.

Couldn't agree more.
The big, quick surge in value of nearly all crypto nearly a year ago makes a lot of people want/expect/DEMAND fast, massive price increases.
Silly rabbits.
This is about the long game.
Finding gems and hodling.
$NIX is THE gem!
Patience, friends.
We're only at the beginning of the beginning of the beginning
5 years from now I believe we'll be asking ourselves why we didn't buy more $NIX right now.
And our family and friends who disregarded our recommendation of $NIX will only be able to thank us as we bless them with gifts only won through our investment in this gem
Activity: 73
August 23, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
Personally I can't wait for the wallet!

Me either. New wallet, ghost vault, and staking all coming soon! Will be fun next couple of months.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
If you missed this a few weeks ago, AlexSaundersAU from NuggetsNewsAU chats with NIX platform lead developer Matthew about NIX platform privacy features, decentralised trading, cross chain atomic swaps & the GhostProtocol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gM069rYAwmo
Activity: 46
August 23, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
  • NIX PoW to PoS switch within next 4 weeks
  • CNN CNBC interview in about 8 weeks
  • NIX Marketing kick off in Q4 2018
  • DEX Manager in Q1 2019

It looks like to me boys, NIX has something to deliver each month if you understood what i said above  Wink

Plus in between all that if we can get a new wallet, developer tools, partnerships with Dex's and some new exchanges to top it all off and it's only gonna go one way and that's to the moon
August 22, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
330 NIX Ghostnodes. 35% ROI based on block rewards of 28% per block. In addition to block rewards, in the future, Ghostnodes will earn 0.25% fee through any Ghost Protocol transactions enabled by smart contract elements. Make BTC LTC ETH & any coin/token can be private with NIX!

Gimmie some ghost node!! 
Activity: 30
August 22, 2018, 07:13:08 PM
Nix is the best project, lol
August 22, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
Personally I can't wait for the wallet!
Activity: 33
August 22, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
  • DEX Manager in Q1 2019

It looks like to me boys, NIX has something to deliver each month if you understood what i said above  Wink

And the new friendly user Wallet! And many more things in 2019 and 2020.
Activity: 32
August 22, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
  • DEX Manager in Q1 2019

Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
Imagine privatizing the king of them all BTC.  Why try and replace BTC which so many projects fail at doing so.  It will never happen IMO.  Lets make BTC stronger  Look at your bags that you have had for few years and look at its sat value then.  Now look at it.  Most projects you have lost sats and most will continue to bleed over time.  The potential for this project is massive.

well said sir.
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
My Top 3 Coins.

1) NIX

2) NIX

3) NIX
Activity: 73
August 22, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

This pretty much says it all. Alts should not be trying to replace bitcoin, they should help enable btc and make it better. This is why NIX is so powerful. It really does get rid of the need for alot of alts.
August 22, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
Activity: 50
August 22, 2018, 09:08:55 AM
The $NIX team shared that article about people in California being able to pay bail in BTC.
https://bitcoinist.com/federal-court-bail-bitcoin/
Man, they are not wrong about mass adoption coming.
Right now it's dribs and drabs.
An article here.
A move to BTC payment there.
But...it's coming.
And all of us in $NIX will reap the benefits as crypto becomes more and more accepted.
Exciting times, to be sure.
But be patient and HODL!
Especially now that you'll be able stake!
Activity: 46
August 22, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
It's really good to see that the team is developing and looking to hire in the current market climate. A lot of projects are downgrading or stagnating rather than upgrading. Once the market turns their hard work will be rewarded I'm sure
August 21, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
POS IS COMING  Wink

the specs look decent

The new $NIX specifications for #PoS 🚀
Staker reward: 2% guaranteed inflation (~4.5 NIX / block).
Ghost Node reward: 18 NIX. 🌙
Development fund reward: 4.5 NIX.⚒️
Total Block reward: ~28.5 NIX. 💰
Block time: 2 minutes. 🕒
Block halving every 4 years 🏴‍☠️ 

those might change a little .

Oh really? I just copied from the NIX site, sorry didn't mean to spread mis info.  I see its spreading even with the crappy lil icons i grabbed from twitter
August 21, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Discord broken? Tried to join again thru invite link not working either!

hmm not happened to me before, maybe try through the website? Nixplatform.io
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
August 21, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
Discord broken? Tried to join again thru invite link not working either!
August 21, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
I LOVE nix, the best comunity, the best team, te best project
Pages:
Jump to: