Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 2. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Good news! Website http://www.crepcoin.org is back online. Waiting for new team presentation.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 310
I want the project advance!
Cognizant website, pretty good idea, excellence activity.
Are you guys bots, shills/astroturfers or what? Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
So all dead any news of a potential new devs taking over?

Market is shaking and mining start again, look somebody taking over and working on it
network rises up a little since yesterday.
Activity: 36
So all dead any news of a potential new devs taking over?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
This looks very good. great to see that the team delivers.
what the F are you talking about?? are you trying to be misleading on purpose!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
wow, the coins dead?
i have some coins in its' web walletes that i mining at the projects begin!
if you open command prompt// CMD  ... enter > ping wallet.crepcoin.org //you will see where the server service is based from and obviously it 'request timed out'
so the service is no longer available , , and just because its mentioned in this thread doesn't mean its up and running at this point in time
same as ping exchange.crepcoin.org
all these amazon servers which the dev used are no longer available, I will not speculate what has become of xmr on these dev fee/based server that has expired service
you can even ping nsa.gov to prove your ISP is working __all the best crepcoin miners, ive mined 5000 crep..onto online wallet prev.....

Activity: 86
Dev, thanks for the web wallet, it works as it should and it has good functionality! I exported my web wallet and it was easy, at the moment everything was synchronized.

dude you cant even access the web wallet website, I cant even access my web wallet, web wallet is not working
https://wallet.crepcoin.org/
Can’t reach this page

•Make sure the web address https://wallet.crepcoin.org is correct
Activity: 27
wallet worked??

news about this coin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Dev, thanks for the web wallet, it works as it should and it has good functionality! I exported my web wallet and it was easy, at the moment everything was synchronized.
Activity: 98
I'm always interested in mining new coins that looks promising. This coin certainly appears to have serious potential.
Activity: 30
I stopped mining this coin because I still have no idea what the purpose of the coin is. What exactly does it provide or accomplish that other coins dont already? The roadmap doesnt give me confidence either. I hope this project does well and I will come back when I see real progress and direction.

Dude, this coin is dead.
Activity: 184
I stopped mining this coin because I still have no idea what the purpose of the coin is. What exactly does it provide or accomplish that other coins dont already? The roadmap doesnt give me confidence either. I hope this project does well and I will come back when I see real progress and direction.
ive just tried to download wallet .zip "crep-gui-wallet_zip couldn't be download. it doesn't work
can someone verify realtime transfer of crep from wallet to wallet realtime
online wallet doesn't work so I cant transfer any of my crep out of it , so I don't see why the wallet .zip would work if the online wallet doesn't anymore
ANY1
online wallet is down, does the qt wallet ? is it alive no BS?
Activity: 13
Ok its working fine now. i think there was some problem on my end. i just changed my computer and its working ok now.
Activity: 336
That's it! The site is not working, purses not synchronise, it's been a month and not communicate. Someone is digging, someone is trading, and who and why it is not clear, the Explorer does not work, everything is down.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1666
Merit: 310
Not sure why but I missed this announcement until now. I'm always interested in mining new coins that looks promising. This coin certainly appears to have serious potential.
Joke post? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: