Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 17. (Read 47259 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

lts.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

I can't cash out Lotus Coin  Please update wallet and enable cash out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
All mining pools has been informed that launch will happen in 9 hours!!! Prepare your hash and split it over (currently) 9 mining pools.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
first off, Shitcoin much? ever hear of VRC? and jealous of dedicated? fanboy much? well once you have missed a few dozen launches because binary can't seem to drag his ass to his keyboard and get the shit going, then maybe look past the few satoshi your going to make on these retarded ass coins, I will consider your opinion on pools or coins worth a shit. Until then you keep killing it on these brilliant innovative coins that need your money to operate. genius.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
1% Premine
3% IPO

Huh

Why? For what? Explain.

Needs money for a boat

No, we need money to promote the coin, or do you prefer to have a coin launched without premine and never hit a exchange or that nobody wants to buy. Rule number 1 : Invest in a coin before you can see the returns. Coins without premine are very difficult to hit exchanges etc.

Follow us on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev

We are looking for a Promotion video. We will pay in BTC for the Promotion video depending on the quality of the video. From 0.05 to 0.25BTC.

We are looking for some real good marketing people. We will pay again in BTC.

now that has to be the funniest goddamn arguement for ipo i have heard yet. IF you have volume AND your not a thieving scumbag with a big ipo and premine getting on an exchange is not an issue. You have some fucked up logic, obviously greedy and don't deserve anyone's hashrate let alone their btc. I have an idea, go melt down some lead and make yourself some coins and eat them so we have one less asshole on here trying to fuck up any forward progress in the cryptocoin community.

Nice FUD Cheesy

that being said, dont be a goddamn moron, if your going to mine this turd use X-hash and quit giving that lazy fuck over at dedicated all the hash when he shows up for launch 4 days late.

Also a little jealous about dedicated? About their success as being the biggest mining pool in altcoinworld?

This so called scumbag spend more time on his coin then a lot of other coin owners, if you ask me.
copper member
that being said, dont be a goddamn moron, if your going to mine this turd use X-hash and quit giving that lazy fuck over at dedicated all the hash when he shows up for launch 4 days late.
copper member
1% Premine
3% IPO

Huh

Why? For what? Explain.

Needs money for a boat

No, we need money to promote the coin, or do you prefer to have a coin launched without premine and never hit a exchange or that nobody wants to buy. Rule number 1 : Invest in a coin before you can see the returns. Coins without premine are very difficult to hit exchanges etc.

Follow us on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev

We are looking for a Promotion video. We will pay in BTC for the Promotion video depending on the quality of the video. From 0.05 to 0.25BTC.

We are looking for some real good marketing people. We will pay again in BTC.

now that has to be the funniest goddamn arguement for ipo i have heard yet. IF you have volume AND your not a thieving scumbag with a big ipo and premine getting on an exchange is not an issue. You have some fucked up logic, obviously greedy and don't deserve anyone's hashrate let alone their btc. I have an idea, go melt down some lead and make yourself some coins and eat them so we have one less asshole on here trying to fuck up any forward progress in the cryptocoin community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3398

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%

Launch in 12 hours!!!!
sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
you lost me at x13, NEXT!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
LTS.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM !!!!!!

I can't cash out Lotus Coin . Please update wallet and enable cash out. thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
flyers

Grin

hahaha...and workshops.  to teach people about noah!
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Uhh   no reason for this coin except that pools want to make their % .  
 Im gonna say AH NO to NOAH.   Plus when I see Placebo ....being the first to send in IPO   its clearly a shit scam pump and dump.  But it will have a lot of hash  so when your all mining this waste of time and electricity I will be mining the good coins.     Good Luck Have a Great Launch and Success with your Dump.

Did you not join Noah Wink  Grin Always nice to see the FUD, if you follow me all over the coins, then you need to say this statement with Voot, SUPER,PC too, and we all know how those went higher Wink Wink Wink

placebo, what is your nick name at twitter? is it "Pump it"?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ready for tomorrow, let's own this thing!

http://noah.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for NoahCoin: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4079 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I retweeted above and after will also do some tweet for Bittrex and POLO.. Is my IPO also acknowledged Smiley yes? I sent pm and posted here too..I will do my best to promote..
legendary
 Im gonna say AH NO to NOAH.   Plus when I see Placebo ....being the first to send in IPO   its clearly a shit scam pump and dump.  But it will have a lot of hash  so when your all mining this waste of time and electricity I will be mining the good coins.     Good Luck Have a Great Launch and Success with your Dump.

Did you not join Noah Wink  Grin Always nice to see the FUD, if you follow me all over the coins, then you need to say this statement with Voot, SUPER,PC too, and we all know how those went higher Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 252
Activity: 295
Dev, could you please acknowledge my IPO payment.
legendary
Candidate list on Bittrex!!!! I believe everybody knows what they have to do. Who support this coin, show your support and lets make it a fact.

https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/487024710941552641

Pages:
Jump to: