Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 20. (Read 47259 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Interesting coin that could flush away the junk ones... Wink

I will definitely mine this.

ICB is a joke!!! People are already selling below IPO price. But it is normal, this IPO is 5 times higher then the Noahcoin IPO, and you cannot say that ICB is so special. Noahcoin already has 170 twitter followers and already a exchange at launch.

Hey, don't worry, I'm not interested in mining icebergcoin. 19% premine is way too much to digest for me.

I hate it when people say premine against IPO. It is not the same!! If the price was more realistic like the current price of Noahcoin IPO then you can always invest in it, even with it has a huge IPO %, in fact i already recommend DEV of Noahcoin to increase it to 4% so that IPO investors will have a little more coins.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

ICB is a joke!!! People are already selling below IPO price. But it is normal, this IPO is 5 times higher then the Noahcoin IPO, and you cannot say that ICB is so special. Noahcoin already has 170 twitter followers and already a exchange at launch.

Hey, don't worry, I'm not interested in mining icebergcoin. 19% premine is way too much to digest for me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
Very interesting results on the poll at the moment. We have a big list of unbelievers and we have a smaller list that believe we will succeed.

$10,000   - 19 (43.2%)
$25,000   - 3 (6.8%)
$100,000   - 2 (4.5%)
$150,000   - 0 (0%)
$175,000   - 2 (4.5%)
$200,000   - 1 (2.3%)
$250,000   - 1 (2.3%)
$300,000   - 1 (2.3%)
$500,000   - 15 (34.1%)
Activity: 68

Requirements:

Accounts most be registered before 1th of July
Newbies accounts are not allowed to claim coins
Leave your signature at least 2 weeks!!! and receive 100 NOAH coin, limitted to 100 accounts

testing...
Another exchanges added: Allcoin will be available for trading at launch.

Allcoin

We are still in process to increase services for our IPO investors/miners/ and investors. More updates to come.
legendary
Did people read this :

https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev/status/486772972964036608

I'm pretty sure that this can be the big exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex or bter.
legendary
I'll mine this one!

As I see I'm way too late to get a decent value of IPO-coins for my BTC's I'll stay out of that one, but hopefully I'll get a few free for changing my signature?

That is why some people has suggested to increase it from 3% to 4% when it would hit 5BTC and then this coin is not expensive, certainly not when you compare it to ICB Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'll mine this one!

As I see I'm way too late to get a decent value of IPO-coins for my BTC's I'll stay out of that one, but hopefully I'll get a few free for changing my signature?
Noahcoin will be trading on Rapidcx

This is a new exchange, and i hope to see you there. Of course we are continue in adding more and more exchanges. So people don't have to start complaining that they only want mintpal or cryptsy or bittrex, we are increasing services every day and hope to achieve something nice.

Edit : As you all know to get listed on major exchanges it cost a big amount of BTCs, currently with the small IPO amount that we have collected it is difficult to get on one of the bigger exchanges as we don't want to use all our BTCs for just getting listed on one exchange or so. So either we need some more people joining the IPO or we really need to spread the word and make our coin big.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just managed to get some btc to send in IPO..
https://blockchain.info/tx/4133da63da37548608fc3e8db692c44af4597eac8494ff137cfb7b17cf6a9e79

I also added to signature and will help get on Bittrex via twitter and promote..I was unlucky in last 4 ipos so I am praying this one is better.. I never give up lol. Smiley

I also retweeted above @goldentags  Smiley
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Hi dev, I have sent 0.1BTC for IPO

Date: 09/07/2014 08:50
To: 198quTm3APAZDEctmGSaAHKjG7AxWdmB7h
Debit: -0.10 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.1001 BTC
Transaction ID: a61116db21ea0630336ed3d898dbe13a10d9003c08e5aa5bb72110589155e4ec

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676280.0]Join NOAHcoin, only 40M Coins total supply[/url]

have updated my signature
legendary
I really love this tweet Cheesy

https://twitter.com/BeseenE/status/486520474760118272

If you don't know what to do... a retweet would be nice Smiley
legendary
I didn't know that Bittrex was offering a escrow service. When you look at Iceborgcoin that is selling 20% in IPO at a very interesting price too then people really want to have this security in IPO. Ok, when i compare the current IPO price of Noahcoin then it is something positive too, the current price is a lot lower then what Iceborgcoin is asking in IPO and then people still didn't make any profit out of it.
\

Also polonix offers ipo escrow and is very nice many whales there..I will get a bit btc later from my Hubby and invest..i just need a small nap as i am tired at the moment.. Smiley

Yes, but it is now too late to either ask poloniex or bittrex for escrow. We just need to trust the person that owns the coin. And based on his activity on twitter he is really pushing hard.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I didn't know that Bittrex was offering a escrow service. When you look at Iceborgcoin that is selling 20% in IPO at a very interesting price too then people really want to have this security in IPO. Ok, when i compare the current IPO price of Noahcoin then it is something positive too, the current price is a lot lower then what Iceborgcoin is asking in IPO and then people still didn't make any profit out of it.
\

Also polonix offers ipo escrow and is very nice many whales there..I will get a bit btc later from my Hubby and invest..i just need a small nap as i am tired at the moment.. Smiley

Yes, your coin is a much fairer deal for the IPO investor, but without an escrow service like Bittrex, it is difficult to invest anymore. There have just been too many scams. Iceberg coin is a complete rip-off, in my opinion, but they are definitely raising more money because the investors at least know they will get their coins, even if the dev abandons it.

I'm not investing in Iceberg, but I would in your coin, if it was under that system.

It is too late to ask Bittrex to do this. Yes, you really need to trust me that you will receive your coins, i don't know any person that can do the escrow in this short term.

The only thing that i can prove is that we are pretty busy on twitter to spread the word, and that we already made some deals.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Yes, your coin is a much fairer deal for the IPO investor, but without an escrow service like Bittrex, it is difficult to invest anymore. There have just been too many scams. Iceberg coin is a complete rip-off, in my opinion, but they are definitely raising more money because the investors at least know they will get their coins, even if the dev abandons it.

I'm not investing in Iceberg, but I would in your coin, if it was under that system.
auy
Activity: 336
You can sort out a form IPO~
Pages:
Jump to: