Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOAHcoin - X13 - POW/POS - use your Noahcoin at Bitscoinshop! - page 21. (Read 47262 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Never trust someone when you don't trust yourself
We are currently already added on two exchanges to vote on Noahcoin.

Exchanges:

USECRYPTOS VOTING

COINS-E VOTING
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
IPO Rules

Noahcoin doesn't like a fixed price per coin during IPO, but we also want to protect our early IPO investors because sometimes when a coin is getting closer to launch time then more and more deposits are happening, and people that were early IPO investors see their number of coins decreasing a lot.

People that deposit before 7/4 will receive 50% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.15BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.15BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

People that deposit before 7/5 will receive 25% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.125BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.125BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

People that deposit before 7/6 will receive 10% more (so meaning if you deposit 0.10BTC then your value will increase to 0.11BTC and your number of coins that you will receive will be based on 0.11BTC and not based on 0.10BTC)

In the situation that the total amount in IPO exceed 10BTC!!! Then we will increase the IPO from 3% to 4% to allow investors to have a good return on their money that they invested.

@DEV, what do you think to increase IPO from 3% to 4% when it exceeds 5BTC? This would give a push to the final IPO investors and the first investors would earn some more coins too because of the extra 1%.

@Community, I notice that a few people already request to add NOAHcoin to Bittrex, and that is great, i also already requested, so if all IPO and other investors/miners will do the same then everything can look nice.
I didn't know that Bittrex was offering a escrow service. When you look at Iceborgcoin that is selling 20% in IPO at a very interesting price too then people really want to have this security in IPO. Ok, when i compare the current IPO price of Noahcoin then it is something positive too, the current price is a lot lower then what Iceborgcoin is asking in IPO and then people still didn't make any profit out of it.
IPO end in 24 hours!

Some nice twitter activity has been happening by a few people to promote Noahcoin to get listed on bittrex, and we really appreciate this as this show that a lot of people are interested and are supporting us. Don't hesitate to post something on twitter too, how more people know about #Noahcoin how better this coin will move on. Also don't hesitate if you have any questions, you can always send me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
new coin again
good luck Smiley

i think your website is not ready, 
just Home tab that worked

Download page is not working, because we cannot allow people to download the source before we launch the coin. Correct, the website is not ready, because we will only be able to add certain information after launch, like downloads, exchanges, merchandise sites, etc.

Thanks. A lot of coins hit the market lately, some coins never hit a exchange, some coins hit a exchange and dev are gone after dumping his coins, only a few coins are really be able to stay in business longer then a few weeks. I hope or better the Noah team hopes that we will hit a exchange at launch, that we will stay in business longer then those few weeks, that we can grow during the weeks to come and that we somehow allow our miners/IPO investors/investors to enjoy a wonderful story with Noahcoin.

I don't have much coin spare at the moment for IPO because last two ipos wiped me out completely with barely any return so can I just invest a nominal amount of say 0.02 btc for now? I lost over 0.1 btc just last ten days in 2 ipos that went to crap..Also sent you pm about blog promo bounties etc.. I want to enter for those..  Smiley
new coin again
good luck Smiley

Download page is not working, because we cannot allow people to download the source before we launch the coin. Correct, the website is not ready, because we will only be able to add certain information after launch, like downloads, exchanges, merchandise sites, etc.

Thanks. A lot of coins hit the market lately, some coins never hit a exchange, some coins hit a exchange and dev are gone after dumping his coins, only a few coins are really be able to stay in business longer then a few weeks. I hope or better the Noah team hopes that we will hit a exchange at launch, that we will stay in business longer then those few weeks, that we can grow during the weeks to come and that we somehow allow our miners/IPO investors/investors to enjoy a wonderful story with Noahcoin.
Activity: 938
new coin again
good luck Smiley

legendary

Close the damm IPO, so that i have a nice amount of coins and can make huge profit.  Cheesy And let Noahcoin RULE THE WOLRD Cheesy You can see how Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin are all suffering Cheesy

We are still looking for someone that want to manage reddit so that we can focus on the core business. PM me if you're interested in doing this kind of job.
iPhone 4/4S Premium Case for only 15000 NOAH coins. Pre-order now.

legendary
We have added a small bounty section. So what people has to do is post their estimate on the thread, we will verify all the entries and the winner will be connected via PM so that he can give us his BTC address.

BTC bounties.

Predict the marketcap of Noahcoin on 7/30 and win 0.20BTC!!!

Requirements:

• Accounts most be registered before 1th of July
  • Newbies accounts are not allowed to claim the BTCs
  • Person that predict the marketcap as closest (using the absolute function) will win the 0.20BTC

Put me in. My estimate is $524,231
legendary
This really start to look great! Cannot wait till the 10th of July.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Enjoy the new boat  lol
                                                          Tyre Tube
We have a merchandise deal with bitcoinshop:

Pre-order your Noahcoin t-shirts now!!! For only 10,000 NOAHcoin!!!

We have added a small bounty section. So what people has to do is post their estimate on the thread, we will verify all the entries and the winner will be connected via PM so that he can give us his BTC address.

BTC bounties.

Predict the marketcap of Noahcoin on 7/30 and win 0.20BTC!!!

Requirements:

• Accounts most be registered before 1th of July
  • Newbies accounts are not allowed to claim the BTCs
  • Person that predict the marketcap as closest (using the absolute function) will win the 0.20BTC
legendary
https://twitter.com/Noahcoin_dev/status/486097997500268544

Is NOAHCOIN been added on bittrex at launch? Looks like it is a possibility when you check this statement.
Pages:
Jump to: