Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue - page 5. (Read 24705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
that hour is taking quite long mate
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
All the work is done, just having sync issues, also git pushing is erratic with my current net provider.

The sync issues have something to do with the many changes we've made before. i sent a request to someone who dealt with this before, i hope she replies by day's end. once i get the directions, it wont even be an hour and we'll be in business.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Barwizi, do we have an ETA on the new version? I'm eager to start mining those NRB again!  Grin
Hello Tell me, is the purse version 2.2.5. Can not synchronize with the network. Hung transaction, day after day, writes 0 confirmations. What will advise?  Smiley

Wait the the new version. It will be released during the week.
Activity: 131
Merit: 11
Hello Tell me, is the purse version 2.2.5. Can not synchronize with the network. Hung transaction, day after day, writes 0 confirmations. What will advise?  Smiley
ok most of the work is done, only cutting out old clients left. i'm setting the block height for the fork to 24 hours after release.

You da man Barwizi!  Grin
legendary
ok most of the work is done, only cutting out old clients left. i'm setting the block height for the fork to 24 hours after release.
Not totally unresponsive since he posted this the same day you made your post..

Noirbits on Cryptsy - 2013/09/11

Good news, Cryptsy has followed up on the Noirbits update, and has restored Noirbits trading. Meaning all coins mined on miners-united.com can be transferred there and traded there.

http://nrb.miners-united.com/index

Dude, that's 2 months ago! that's the non-american way of displaying date! Wink

so basically this coin is dead?

Well, let's say it's on a hiatus.. With the anti-fork update coming, we will just a few pool to be back on track.
And Noirbank's gonna be a game changer for everyone!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
guess i got ripped off noirbits union wont even respond to e mails

could someone please help me get my payment please

507439 2013-11-06 00:26:28 Debit_MP DtMBt5t88z7UYYMXgN5V5bzgG4XEuZA6X9   -1390.33101469

it never hit my wallet

seems this coin is just a big ole cluster fuk

Stop using Noirbit-Union for now. The pool admin is the post-takeover Noirbits admin and he's been unresponsive for weeks.
When the new version with anti-fork + anti-rogue-clients is out, we'll need a new fresh pool.

Not totally unresponsive since he posted this the same day you made your post..

Noirbits on Cryptsy - 2013/09/11

Good news, Cryptsy has followed up on the Noirbits update, and has restored Noirbits trading. Meaning all coins mined on miners-united.com can be transferred there and traded there.

http://nrb.miners-united.com/index
Activity: 219
so basically this coin is dead?
only the sharks are left?
and no one knows chit?
thats about par with my luck !!!

507439 2013-11-06 00:26:28 Debit_MP DtMBt5t88z7UYYMXgN5V5bzgG4XEuZA6X9   -1390.33101469

it never hit my wallet

Stop using Noirbit-Union for now. The pool admin is the post-takeover Noirbits admin and he's been unresponsive for weeks.
When the new version with anti-fork + anti-rogue-clients is out, we'll need a new fresh pool.
Activity: 219

it never hit my wallet

legendary
hi , sorry for the delay, i'm asking around for a fix against rouge clients. seems some are doing it for the fuzz.
Had a corrupted wallet... how do I fix that?

I need to recreate the original wallet... I have the address and locked-password... how do I "make" a wallet with that. (Or the partially corrupted file)

If you have the wallet.dat file and you're on windows, go to Users/YourName/Appdata/Roaming/Noirbits, delete the whole content of the folder and put wallet.dat inside it.
Then just start the wallet software again and it should work correctly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
The windows wallet doesn't work, from the noirbits website, gives an error and dies... runaway exception blah blah...

Got one working, not sure where I got it from, but the transaction is stuck in purgatory, 0 confirms...

Had a corrupted wallet... how do I fix that?

I need to recreate the original wallet... I have the address and locked-password... how do I "make" a wallet with that. (Or the partially corrupted file)
i'll read on methods of implementation tonight when i am at home, i think that is a good idea, though i'll need to hire a server.

Did you look for a way the implement this? Does it seem easy enough to do?
legendary
sorry, paper work is in order, however i am having issues getting the starting funds for it, but i will have updates soon. The servers are nearly complete and i now have small offices to work from. I  recently commissioned trade software and i asked someone to look into integrating the NRB, BTC , NRT clients into Banking software i have, the difficult part is separating funds between what users save up, trade and/or gamble. Due to immense costs and the risks involved i'm moving slower than planned, but i intend to have a final product that is attractive and viable for users. I am currently on assignment in Southern Africa and can see the potential digital currency has here. In line with that, i have been working on specs for a coin that will stand in for shares. Noirtokens will be what shareholders use as proof of their % stake in the bank.....i am considering making this a closed source system, with users only getting a "dumb" client that allows them to trade and watch their stock.

More updates to come, but for now, let me get this fix done, by the way, if anyone has anything they think would be beneficial in this client, now is the time to speak up.

Happy to hear this!  Grin

For the new client, some kind of fork detection system (with a warning message showing in case of a fork) would be awesome!
It could be implemented by having the clients sending the latest block number they have to a server a few times a day, and if there is a mismatch between those, the server sends the signal to display the warning.
i'll read on methods of implementation tonight when i am at home, i think that is a good idea, though i'll need to hire a server.
sorry, paper work is in order, however i am having issues getting the starting funds for it, but i will have updates soon. The servers are nearly complete and i now have small offices to work from. I  recently commissioned trade software and i asked someone to look into integrating the NRB, BTC , NRT clients into Banking software i have, the difficult part is separating funds between what users save up, trade and/or gamble. Due to immense costs and the risks involved i'm moving slower than planned, but i intend to have a final product that is attractive and viable for users. I am currently on assignment in Southern Africa and can see the potential digital currency has here. In line with that, i have been working on specs for a coin that will stand in for shares. Noirtokens will be what shareholders use as proof of their % stake in the bank.....i am considering making this a closed source system, with users only getting a "dumb" client that allows them to trade and watch their stock.

More updates to come, but for now, let me get this fix done, by the way, if anyone has anything they think would be beneficial in this client, now is the time to speak up.

Happy to hear this!  Grin

For the new client, some kind of fork detection system (with a warning message showing in case of a fork) would be awesome!
It could be implemented by having the clients sending the latest block number they have to a server a few times a day, and if there is a mismatch between those, the server sends the signal to display the warning.
legendary
sorry guys , seems there has been a fork and the takeover guys have not provided a fix for you. If you want, i could look into it and have a fix out in under a day i'll test it for two. i just need to get to my linux box @ work. In order to simplify things, i'll open a new thread once the update is complete. If there are any other issues you want addressed, or features you want added please tell me. As for already mined coins, please contact the pool owners. For the time being i advise a HALT of transfers until it is safe to do so.

I tried to contact sbgefltc to no avail about this a week ago, so it really is nice of you to do this!

PS. What about Noirbank, any news?  Wink

sorry guys , seems there has been a fork and the takeover guys have not provided a fix for you. If you want, i could look into it and have a fix out in under a day i'll test it for two. i just need to get to my linux box @ work. In order to simplify things, i'll open a new thread once the update is complete. If there are any other issues you want addressed, or features you want added please tell me. As for already mined coins, please contact the pool owners. For the time being i advise a HALT of transfers until it is safe to do so.

I tried to contact sbgefltc to no avail about this a week ago, so it really is nice of you to do this!

PS. What about Noirbank, any news?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: