Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue - page 8. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
same problem here
Activity: 20
I transferred some noirbits to cryptsy and it didn't arrived... I am on a fork? Can someone give me a node with the correct chain?

You need to update to the latest version and delete your blockchain (every file but Wallet.dat and Noirbits.conf) from the AppData\Local\Noirbit folder if you haven't done so already.

I have done that.. Coins are not being transferred to cryptsy

Hi,

I'm also stuck out of sync since 2 days (last block on 11/09, says block 51712). I have 3 connections however.
I have the last client (2.2.4?) and already tried to delete the files 2 times and downloaded again but it still doesn't sync.

Any idea?
Thanks.
Activity: 57
Hello,

Noob question, but, why can't I mine at the speed I mine Bitcoins?

thanks.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I transferred some noirbits to cryptsy and it didn't arrived... I am on a fork? Can someone give me a node with the correct chain?

You need to update to the latest version and delete your blockchain (every file but Wallet.dat and Noirbits.conf) from the AppData\Local\Noirbit folder if you haven't done so already.

I have done that.. Coins are not being transferred to cryptsy
Activity: 129

Activity: 131
Activity: 154
Sorry guys, I was gone on vacation for a week...

@John122 : Yes, Noirdice is undergoing redesign, and adding in provably fair betting too...

@TheRickTM : Yes, I have done some work on merged as that was the original goal for Noirbits. Got a bit caught up with time though, but that's the next upcoming feature.

So whats the deal with Cryptsy? I see Noirbits is back on there but the latest update on nrb.miners-united.com says that the NRB mined there cannot be sold/traded on Cryptsy. But then it links to this discussion and the title says that it is "back on cryptsy".

So whats the deal? Can I send the NRB from my nrb.miners-united.com account to Cryptsy or is it just going to get stuck? I dont know what is more accurate...this thread or the last update on miners-united.

Yes, I confirm Noirbits from the pool do get in on Cryptsy. I posted an updated statement there to lift the confusion...
@TheRickTM : Yes, I have done some work on merged as that was the original goal for Noirbits. Got a bit caught up with time though, but that's the next upcoming feature.

NICE!!!  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
I have sent coins from there over to cryptsy successfully.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250

@John122 : Yes, Noirdice is undergoing redesign, and adding in provably fair betting too...

So whats the deal with Cryptsy? I see Noirbits is back on there but the latest update on nrb.miners-united.com says that the NRB mined there cannot be sold/traded on Cryptsy. But then it links to this discussion and the title says that it is "back on cryptsy".

So whats the deal? Can I send the NRB from my nrb.miners-united.com account to Cryptsy or is it just going to get stuck? I dont know what is more accurate...this thread or the last update on miners-united.

We got anything new or in the works with Noirbits? The trading has been grim lately.

Indeed, and this thread seems to be lacking in discussion.

Barwizi, what's up with you? Coming back in the game soon? What about NoirBank, still stuck with bureaucratic paperwork?
Activity: 42
We got anything new or in the works with Noirbits? The trading has been grim lately.
Nice price,hold your coins, if you follow the dump trend.....you'll regret when i step back in.

Impatiently waiting for it!  Wink

I was wondering, what's the status on NoirDice? Will we be able to bet bigger amounts in a somewhat near future?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Nice price,hold your coins, if you follow the dump trend.....you'll regret when i step back in.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Epic indeed. I think this is the first hostile takeover of a currency by an omnipotent developer. All hail the OP with the weird screen name. I shall call him "Zeus[squared]" because of the sideways "N"s in his avi

So, I can go back to mining on miners-united. Thats good news because I still had coins there before the hardest motherforking Ive ever seen
Just wanted to thank our Noirbits traders and miners with their own Cryptsy.com avatar. We will be giving coins away and merchandise randomly to folks who sport a cryptsy avatar on any coin forum that we spot.

Good news Smiley Thanks for supporting us too !
Sorry - just saw this.  I am replacing the block explorers with local daemons so I can get hashing speed.  Just fixed Noirbits.

Thanks a lot! Seems that also fixed CoinChoose.

That's what I meant - fixed the Noirbit numbers on CoinChoose (and a few others).

Thanks for your work !
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Just wanted to thank our Noirbits traders and miners with their own Cryptsy.com avatar. We will be giving coins away and merchandise randomly to folks who sport a cryptsy avatar on any coin forum that we spot.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sorry - just saw this.  I am replacing the block explorers with local daemons so I can get hashing speed.  Just fixed Noirbits.

Thanks a lot! Seems that also fixed CoinChoose.

That's what I meant - fixed the Noirbit numbers on CoinChoose (and a few others).
Pages:
Jump to: