Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 20. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cryptsy working here for me?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hehehe.....but cryptsy is unavailable....hmmm we have started work on Noirbank, we will register in a more accepting country and go public in a month.
Ah when did that happen! Smiley
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
AND.... We hit cryptsy....
legendary
All right stratum and latest client up are. Thanks for your work barwizi.

I will communicate on the stratum url on DNSs are propagated... Now back to Noirdice Wink

Crap..

I've got a gambling site that I'm working on, but I'm at least a month from beta, and I've got other projects that are going to make me money faster...

Be careful guys. I'm not sure how cryptocurrencies fall into the government definition of gambling

"A person engages in gambling if he stakes or risks something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance or a future contingent event not under his control or influence, upon an agreement or understanding that he or someone else will receive something of value in the event of a certain outcome"  http://definitions.uslegal.com/g/gambling/

I'm not sure if the government thinks noirbits is something of value, but I would run your site offshore and register is to a foreign corporation..

Oatmo

nice to meet you......welcome to open source.
Activity: 104

I will communicate on the stratum url on DNSs are propagated... Now back to Noirdice Wink

Crap..

I've got a gambling site that I'm working on, but I'm at least a month from beta, and I've got other projects that are going to make me money faster...

Be careful guys. I'm not sure how cryptocurrencies fall into the government definition of gambling

"A person engages in gambling if he stakes or risks something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance or a future contingent event not under his control or influence, upon an agreement or understanding that he or someone else will receive something of value in the event of a certain outcome"  http://definitions.uslegal.com/g/gambling/

I'm not sure if the government thinks noirbits is something of value, but I would run your site offshore and register is to a foreign corporation..

Oatmo
legendary
Mining's like sex : the more, the merrier Smiley (I'm happy, I thought I had a GPU down, but it was just a shitty riser cable...)

my miners will be up in 24 hours, the borrowed cards are pushing 2mh+ but now i'm getting serious
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Mining's like sex : the more, the merrier Smiley (I'm happy, I thought I had a GPU down, but it was just a shitty riser cable...)
Network hash at 23 Mhash now and difficulty up to 0.67. Not bad, not bad at all! Seems quite stable now i think.

Looks like approx 60-65% of us solo mining. Just trying this myself now as haven't really gone solo before, found 2 blocks Smiley
Is it worth revamping the front page on this thread to make it more official looking, kind of like a relaunch? Plus remove "research coin", i think it might put people off mining it as they will assume this coin is going nowhere even though it seems to be moving forwards quite nicely now with future exchange and games etc.

Smiley

legendary
You're gonna kill me with all those checkpoints... I'll push it once I'm done setting up stratum Smiley

hehehe it's the easiest way to secure our investments, after yesterday's scare i'm guessing someone is watching this coin quietly.
Good devs know what they are doign Tongue

Tongue

Hash rate has risen a lot!!!
Yup, his updates saved us from a fork...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Good devs know what they are doign Tongue
You're gonna kill me with all those checkpoints... I'll push it once I'm done setting up stratum Smiley
legendary
checkpoint 14420 pushed

block hash 9a0999bd0c6156c419f77db9bb101018ca63ca5cc0fdca197eefef90011c565b
coinmine seems back on track.

Cool.. moving back to coinmine to balance the network.
Is there open source software to setup gambling sites with cryptocurrencies?

legendary
coinmine seems back on track.
welcome back brother Grin

nice to be back, i was worried sick but you guys have done a great job.  Smiley

awesome job bud

thanks, i saw the coins, thanks!!! I think it's time for a serious market drive
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
awesome job bud