Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 22. (Read 74474 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
these guys were focusing on fixing lights before power sockets. so yeah, i see we have a faucet, nice progress. I am super motivated now.

erf... speaking of the faucet, I just increased rewards to 1 Noir / hour instead of 1 a day...

I was also thinking of setting up a satoshi-dice like betting site to attract more users. What do you think (yeah I know this game is considered an attack on BTC, but it's easy to setup and code Wink) ?

hehehe, i think this coin being applied for entertainment and profit like that is a great idea, if you can please go ahead. My miners will be up and running in 48 hours so i'll be giving out bounties again. Also since i'm back online i'll see about market issues now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
these guys were focusing on fixing lights before power sockets. so yeah, i see we have a faucet, nice progress. I am super motivated now.

erf... speaking of the faucet, I just increased rewards to 1 Noir / hour instead of 1 a day...

I was also thinking of setting up a satoshi-dice like betting site to attract more users. What do you think (yeah I know this game is considered an attack on BTC, but it's easy to setup and code Wink) ?
legendary
checkpoint 13900 pushed
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I was thinking that a bounty to the first exchange would be a good idea.

terrible idea mate,

could be more usefull, if we pay a bounty, lets say, at worldcoin devs to add noirbit to auction house, or pay a dev make noirbit its own auction house.

Then an exchange will list noirbit for free, cause ppl will want to buy noirs and not just mine and dump them for some pennies..

my 0,000002 noirs

SR.
OK, I'll trust you guys.. Just tell me where to send the bounty money so you guys are make my Noir worth something.
legendary
Huh ? What do you mean ? Anyways, glad you could make it back Smiley
legendary
apologies, m back.... whats new? sorry it seems people here don't understand the meaning of "mission critical"
Agreed, what Noirbits needs is services & games & so on... if you want to give it value...

Does anyone have any game developer contacts who would add Noirbits? Smiley

Well I could write one if needed, but that's not my main area of expertise... and I'm not the great-idea-kind-of-guy, so If someone has an idea for a nice game that doesn't involve too much graphics, I'll write it up...
Activity: 79
Agreed, what Noirbits needs is services & games & so on... if you want to give it value...

Does anyone have any game developer contacts who would add Noirbits? Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
barwizi pmd me said he should be back online soon, apparently his country isnt great about fixing electricity / internet in a timely fashion.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"

terrible idea mate,

could be more usefull, if we pay a bounty, lets say, at worldcoin devs to add noirbit to auction house, or pay a dev make noirbit its own auction house.

Then an exchange will list noirbit for free, cause ppl will want to buy noirs and not just mine and dump them for some pennies..

my 0,000002 noirs

SR.
Any updates on the exchanges that are going to support Noirbits? Just want to know how much longer I have to mine peacefully before the difficulty jumps every other hour.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any updates on the exchanges that are going to support Noirbits? Just want to know how much longer I have to mine peacefully before the difficulty jumps every other hour.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Personally, I'm not too fond of the x% donation idea. I set up a faucet, I'm running a pool at loss (considering AWS costs)... So for me, this is my way of donating, with my free time and (not-so-free) resources.

Thank you for running a pool and contributing to the success of the coin. I don't believe that there should be a forced donation, at that point it is just a tax. Those who want to see the coin succeed will donate to the areas they think will help. If they don't then they will just have coins that will have no value going forward.
Catastrophic power failure burned through my hardware, i am offline for a bit. even my laptop is down. Sorry guys, i'll do my best to fix this.

jasin give me a few hours to figure this out, sorry bud.

When you're back up, it's fine. I'll keep the coins safe until there is a wallet for bounties.. I sent you some coin as well..

Personally, I'm not too fond of the x% donation idea. I set up a faucet, I'm running a pool at loss (considering AWS costs)... So for me, this is my way of donating, with my free time and (not-so-free) resources.
legendary
Catastrophic power failure burned through my hardware, i am offline for a bit. even my laptop is down. Sorry guys, i'll do my best to fix this.

jasin give me a few hours to figure this out, sorry bud.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Did you get the Noirbits I sent you?
Me as well, set up the address. I've got 500 or so, I have no problem giving 5-10% for the good of the currency.

BTW: What are we giving it for?

Oatmo
read above

I did read that. Being a sort of noob to this, it wasn't completely clear. I assume that we are donating to a bounty pool which is going to be used for things like enticing people on the exchanges to add noirbits to their exchange, or developers to fix or change things in the code, etc..

BTW: Do we have a bounty address setup yet. I'm going to donate 8% of my income (right now I'm running two rigs on noircoin, and appreciate the fast adjustment when the large mining rigs drop off for a while).

Oatmo
Pages:
Jump to: