Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 23. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Also there is some debate on CTT about what 3-letters symbol to use for the coin. Jump in and cast your ideas !

A lot of people (including me) seem to be using NRB right now. Noir, as mentioned in the Wallet, is also a good idea!
Activity: 238
Also there is some debate on CTT about what 3-letters symbol to use for the coin. Jump in and cast your ideas !

I don't think we should use 3-letter code since eventually we will run out 3 digit codes. Right now you already can miss original name when you see MEC for MegaCoin and MEM for MemeCoin...
Activity: 154
Okay, got some good news for the miners-united users, vardiff will be implemented this week for those with lower hashrates, and a few more goodies (I'm finishing up on a total rewrite of mmcfe, which is a total coding wreck in its original version -- they took simplecoin, destroyed it, and rewrote crap on top...).

@discophil : I don't know where thoses hashes come from, but they never stay too long... maybe pool hoppers disappointed by the quick-changing diff... But we need to keep it up !
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Network hash rate up to 27.2 Mhash now!!
Also, we could try to get a sub-forum for Noirbits setup on CryptoCoinTalk... Could give more visibility to the coin.
Allright, just setup a faucet (1 NRB / day), nothing too fancy... current reserve is ~550 NRB that I'm donating to promote the coin (if it does help...  Undecided)

Faucet is @ http://nrb.miners-united.com/faucet/

Hope you like it. This is my first faucet, so be gentle... I wasn't too sure about how much per drop to give out and how long between each drop, so I might lower both values later..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Willing to donate a days worth of mining to the cause. (12+ hours)
Me as well, set up the address. I've got 500 or so, I have no problem giving 5-10% for the good of the currency.

BTW: What are we giving it for?

Oatmo
read above
Activity: 104
Me as well, set up the address. I've got 500 or so, I have no problem giving 5-10% for the good of the currency.

BTW: What are we giving it for?

Oatmo
Activity: 90
Setup a bounty address, let me know and ill also donate some.  Grin
Where do I donate. I like this Idea
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Thats not a bad idea.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
I think it would be better though to set up different wallets that people can donate to for different bounties or development. This allows the users to decide where the money is going. Or to do this on a web site that the users can contribute to make this a truly community driven coin. Once this hits an exchange we will see the difficulty spike and drop based on profitability.

Thats the whole point of a non-premined (or non-set aside X Shocked amount of coins by the dev) coin.

COME ON PPL!!

ALL THE REST OF THE 200000 NOIR OWNERS..

SPEAK UP!!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
And another 1000. Let me know when you set up that new wallet and want those donations sent there instead.
BTW Donated 700 coins
We should also reach out to the pool owners and see if they would put up some sort of suggestion to donate as well. It seems that the pools range from 33% to 60% of the total hashes on the network, so that would be an easy way to reach a lot of the users of the coin.

I think it would be better though to set up different wallets that people can donate to for different bounties or development. This allows the users to decide where the money is going. Or to do this on a web site that the users can contribute to make this a truly community driven coin. Once this hits an exchange we will see the difficulty spike and drop based on profitability.
"Raven's Cry"
ok, what you say is true, so we would need an address for donations. i'll have to set up a new wallet that will be specifically for that.

Yes you could do that.

One more thing,

With that kind of donation, based on %, everyone knows how many noirs you've got and where you spend them, its fair, its crystal clear, its good for everyone.

Lets wait and read some others ppl thoughts.

SR.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ok, what you say is true, so we would need an address for donations. i'll have to set up a new wallet that will be specifically for that.
"Raven's Cry"
i had thought about this but it's not easy getting people to donate. 

we dont have to force them, they have to understand its for their own good.

So, i advice you to not make any progress according to Noirs if they(all noir holders) dont want and doesnt show it with this kind of donation.

Lets start a poll or something and let the community to decide, BUT if i were you, i wouldnt make more moves forward if i couldnt make the community follow to this direction.

i am sick of all the ppl trying to get rich* without even trying to move a finger or even DONATE* someone else to do it.

SR. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: