Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 32. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Can you tell me to which coins i am telling it?

My search option must be wrong....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.

Premined is one of your favorite phrases isn't it? Almost every post in every thread you post in you are accusing someone of it. Well I guess even a broken clock is right at least twice a day...
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Non critical update.

Due to large surges in hash rate i have pushed a new check point at block 4200 to the source files. This is to safeguard our coins and mitigate any possible attacks to the chain. Rather than waiting for the attack then acting, i've chosen to have measures other than just difficulty algo to help secure our investment. I hope this increases your confidence in me as current lead dev, any ideas are welcomed.

Goodnight
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
I like the amount of butthurt being expressed over not being able to compile the coin.
legendary
Hash rate has almost doubled in the last hour or so.

i guess someone saw the dip in hash and decided to join us.  hopefully we can keep gowing!!
FaT
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hash rate has almost doubled in the last hour or so.
legendary
CHN is having a high diff Tongue

by the way, this premined thing is still alive?

can you confirm the premine? or you wish it was a premine?

I was in the minute ZERO, i am using linux and windows, but hours before release i was trying to compile this shit coin to try to help as i liked the idea of merge mine. In the last minutes, as u didnt decide to delay the release, i thought u were having the windows client ready, so i didnt switch to linux. And then... ale hop! sources ready only for linux. Pretty sure, u were having the client ready to run. SO YES , PREMINED, and the support is having this shit coin is the proof

when source was released i made it clear i was not able to compile for windows despite many attempts.  one user later provided, and i am sure it was in the first hour of release. i use linux, everytime i do a clean install i make sure all my dependencies are installed and everything is ready for quick compilation. You could not have tried to compile this before release because it was released with genesis hash so if you had it then it would have been you premining it. Excuse me...i made the coin....so how would i not have the client ready? Are you seriously trying to use your inability to be adequately prepared as grounds to claim a premine? here's a tip... get your rigs in mint mining condition, RED alert when a coin launch is imminent. giving my coin a bad name because you cant type three command in both linux and windows is really a sign of bitterness and bad taste. Take it as a lesson that you really need to get your act up to snuff, if you dilly dally there are guys with huge hash rates that will push a coin beyond your reach in ten minutes if you are not prepared. You cannot blame that on the dev.

I could make a coin that only has windows binaries... that would royally **** linux users, but if you release source code, it gives everyone a fair chance at making a client for their OS, because no matter which os it is....it's still basically the same three commands.

but smile and be happy, this coin has a quick acting algo and difficulty just went down...so instead of spreading FUD, mine while you still can.

I was in the minute ZERO, i am using linux and windows, but hours before release i was trying to compile this shit coin to try to help as i liked the idea of merge mine. In the last minutes, as u didnt decide to delay the release, i thought u were having the windows client ready, so i didnt switch to linux. And then... ale hop! sources ready only for linux. Pretty sure, u were having the client ready to run. SO YES , PREMINED, and the support is having this shit coin is the proof
legendary
the attempt on noir a few minutes ago failed, the chain is secure, no worries. however if anyone knows how to get a hold of the og dev for namecoin i'd be thankful. we want to get all our bases covered. since difficulty is not stabilized yet we have moved to testnet where we can ramp up difficulty as we see fit, more updates when i wake up and try again.
FaT
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 178
My vote goes to # 2.
I like the last one.
legendary
Vote guys, and anyone with coin please donate. Once i get a pay out from the pool , i will
legendary
Design 1:

Design 2:

Design 3:

Hope you like them!

If anyone wants to tip, it's super appreciated but not expected!
E3fUCcuDi2PTLd5E4toZXdWi4YNLBQZ2Ht
legendary
i'm only getting my feet wet, but block times are irrelevant in the beginning. The first issue to get right is the passing and acceptance of hashes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Proud to announce this coin is being considered @cryptsy. The difficulty is failing to reach 5 for our attempt at merge, we'll wait. In the mean time i'd like to ask, besides LTC what other scrypt coin would you like to merge mine? we ask so that we can set up a pool and test with one of the existing scrypts that has high difficulty at the moment, if we can prove functionality, we may be able to incorporate different coins to merge mine.

Interesting.  But how are you going to merge mine from LTC when your block rate is different?

Anyway, would be intersted in merge mining ZTC.
legendary

You can look up the mined coins in the debug, no premine.

Pages:
Jump to: