Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 30. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
torbank do you still need an active node?

I am connected to these:

Thank You. Downloading blockchain now.
Activity: 420
Design #2, and since you seem to want to have a noir quality to this coin, it should definitely have some sort of "Blade Runner" influence. if so, man i would cream over this coin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Woot noirbits coming to 2 exchanges now. They will post here when the info goes public.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
torbank do you still need an active node?

I am connected to these:
All I need is working node...
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
barwizi: 212.92.177.74 is no longer valid, mind updating it?

sorry, the server went offline and i can't restart it since io'm at home, i've asked someone to do it, we'll be up in the next thirty minutes (he's driving there now)
legendary
checkpoint 6100 added. have a great mining day.
TruCoin do you have any facts to prove this or are you just throwing around your opinions?
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
looks like a pre-mine SCAM to me . Be Careful with this one

might have a wallet stealer
bump for info
Activity: 154
barwizi: 212.92.177.74 is no longer valid, mind updating it?

PRE_MINE scam here people be smarter with your hashing power PLEASE
legendary
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

SO, it was this simple and u didnt compile it for windows.

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)

+1

retards galore, funny thing is when you learn how to use your client, you will see release time coinciding with block times.....hehehe you are a failure, but you can change your fortune by mining Noirbits  Grin
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

SO, it was this simple and u didnt compile it for windows.

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)

+1
legendary
Any word on getting Noirbits on Cryptsy?

uh...this coin is fairly new so let's mine it first then when we have significant tradable volumes i'm sure vern will add us. aslo if you want to see it traded faster join the conversation at cryptsy and make your view known. tag root1484 if you want to speak to me directly
looks like a pre-mine SCAM to me . Be Careful with this one

legendary
Is there any plan on having an official site at all? Looks like there isn't much activity on the pools that are listed.

Most miners have at least one graphics card at the moment so they opt to solo mine. if your hardware is smaller please feel free to join a pool. i have one 7970 dedicated to mining noirbits day in day out.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Everyone is solo mining. But its going well on solo.
Pages:
Jump to: