Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!! - page 31. (Read 74474 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Any word on getting Noirbits on Cryptsy?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any plan on having an official site at all? Looks like there isn't much activity on the pools that are listed.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
 Grin Grin oh well, there is always the crowd that hates progress, although he could just go and mine it. We now have a nightly visitor who puts close to 20mh all night then leaves in the morning, i draw attention to this because it show the algo is holding out just fine and everyone is happy. I'd also like to ask you guys to join in the discussion at cryptsy to encourage people to come join the party and also please express your interest in trading this coin there. Send Pms and tweet bigvern asking him to add it to the exchange.

thanks and happy mining.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

SO, it was this simple and u didnt compile it for windows.

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)

The butthurt is strong with this one.
Activity: 714
well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)

You're such a dumbass! LOL!
FaT
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

The OP released the code at launch without mining beforehand. That means it cannot be a premine. It doesn't make it a premine just because he didn't release your preferred client. Get over it and move on.
Activity: 179

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

legendary
we are moving people, lets keep this up
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
thats pretty koolio

Thanks JasinLee

So yes at some point in the next 12-24 hours Ill have an orderbook ready and waiting to be filled. If users with coins could contact me on both buy and sell side so we can launch the orderbook with some volume in it.

The orderbook will be a manual one filled by me, but its better than a google doc plus escrow is included!
thats pretty koolio
legendary
The Koolio has given us a escrow service to use while we work on getting on an exchange. Many thanks and i'll be sure to try and send him a portion of what i mined today. all donations are welcome. www.koolioescrow.com
Activity: 154
Also #2 for me Smiley
Glad your taking care of it.
legendary
1st random checkpoint added.  Tongue i will safeguard this chain, it is my baby.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
my vote goes to No. 2 too
but i would like to see some black color in it as its name describes.
Activity: 154
legendary
{
"blocks" : 4590,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.93159623,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 30008815,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Grin
legendary
Thanks to moltenmich for the logo designs, vote guys, this is all community stuff. I sent him a 100, if you can spare any, please send him as thanks for his efforts. If i get my hands on more i'll send again to those in the give away and for bounties.
legendary

So it is not the same.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you tell me to which coins i am telling it?

My search option must be wrong....
Quote from: barwizi on Today at 05:55:44 PM
Quote from: bnogal on Today at 05:48:13 PM
CHN is having a high diff Tongue

by the way, this premined thing is still alive?

can you confirm the premine? or you wish it was a premine?

I was in the minute ZERO, i am using linux and windows, but hours before release i was trying to compile this shit coin to try to help as i liked the idea of merge mine. In the last minutes, as u didnt decide to delay the release, i thought u were having the windows client ready, so i didnt switch to linux. And then... ale hop! sources ready only for linux. Pretty sure, u were having the client ready to run. SO YES , PREMINED, and the support is having this shit coin is the proof

And then

CHN is having a high diff Tongue
by the way, this premined thing is still alive?
and then
but people is caring about this premined "thing"?

how is going after the 10.000 coins premined?

Oh sorry.. you were just spamming the shit out of a single thread. Your epeen is safe
Pages:
Jump to: