Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 13. (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Amount: 0.55 BTC
User: Zapa (John122)
Tx ID: 7b2600f1640efb21deac9ad812e1d8d723e5976698be49c2a9ca8f7894fca9fe
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
We would like to invest another 0.55 BTC each. Do we still send it to the same address?

yes, that is the correct address
We would like to invest another 0.55 BTC each. Do we still send it to the same address?
legendary
Since you just purchased the remaining 8 shares, I suppose we can't invest anymore, can we?
If we can't, would you be open to sell a part of your 8 shares? Jerjian and I would be interested in investing another amount of BTC in the General Fund.

I did that in order to make my accounting easier. How many do you want? It's even better for us if most of mine are bought out since that frees up my funds and i can order more miners with ease.  that means instead of waiting for investor funds to accumulate then buy... i buy first and investor funds accumulate when they are already on their way.
Since you just purchased the remaining 8 shares, I suppose we can't invest anymore, can we?
If we can't, would you be open to sell a part of your 8 shares? Jerjian and I would be interested in investing another amount of BTC in the General Fund.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'd like to know when the initial general fund for shares will end with a few days in advance. Is it possible? I'm trying to get more funds.

The general fund will not be closed, however those who participate in this mining-sub venture are the only one eligible to benefit from it. My conversations with other investors hinted at fears that they would be sharing with late comers. That will not happen, ever. I will close investment for mining soon, i will announce it and give two weeks advance notice. This is because every time i buy a miner i am doing it out of my own pocket, i front the payment and wait for investments to catch up. This has been going a bit slow in comparison, current investments can only pay for 2 units, i have funds in escrow and sequestered for 10. I will wait and gauge interest, if there is none, i will simply stop at 5 and close investment in mining.

those who participate will have the most rewarding experience as they will receive payouts from mining and all ventures, those who come after this will only get from the exchange and subsequent ventures.

I sent you a message on the Bitshares forum, but I think this post may have answered my question.  Thanks.
legendary
I'd like to know when the initial general fund for shares will end with a few days in advance. Is it possible? I'm trying to get more funds.

The general fund will not be closed, however those who participate in this mining-sub venture are the only one eligible to benefit from it. My conversations with other investors hinted at fears that they would be sharing with late comers. That will not happen, ever. I will close investment for mining soon, i will announce it and give two weeks advance notice. This is because every time i buy a miner i am doing it out of my own pocket, i front the payment and wait for investments to catch up. This has been going a bit slow in comparison, current investments can only pay for 2 units, i have funds in escrow and sequestered for 10. I will wait and gauge interest, if there is none, i will simply stop at 5 and close investment in mining.

those who participate will have the most rewarding experience as they will receive payouts from mining and all ventures, those who come after this will only get from the exchange and subsequent ventures.
Activity: 1034
legendary
Shipping of the first three 1 TH units is in 24hrs.
legendary
New bounties

500 NRS for translation into

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

If you are an investor and require a specific language, let me know. I'm sorry guys, i was under pressure.  

Hi !!!

Spanish thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lanzadonoirshares-intercambios-en-poloniexopciones-de-inversion-abiertas-cpu-520657

Noir Investment Group document at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-53EUeq6QKcRXBUV2JCTk9uekU/edit?pli=1

Investment Options document i'll upload during week

Great work, thanks!!!
legendary
New bounties

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

If you are an investor and require a specific language, let me know. I'm sorry guys, i was under pressure.  

Translation into Russian is still relevant?
I can take it.

yes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
New bounties

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

Translation into Russian is still relevant?
I can take it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
please!!!!!   Coyote Miner for Windows  !!!!!

You can use current Coyote miner under windows.

Has the  current Coyote miner under windows solved the connection problem?
Activity: 5
If there one other exchanger then poloniex.com in planning or there is a vote?
Activity: 644
Please put the link to the general fund investor list and NIG website in the OP.
Hello

i have a 2 x E5-2420 v2 (12 Core / 24 Threads) machine.

I have installed the miner linux_coyote_miner.0.3.1 on Debian 7 and start it with 24 threads

The linux_coyote_miner makes only a workload of 1600%, the maximum is 2400% (24 threads).

Is there another miner or is there an update soon that fixes the error?

Run it 2 times. :-) open 2 screens.

Nice idea!

I have start it 2 times with 12 threads.

Now i have 180 hpm, befor i had 130 hpm.

Hello

i have a 2 x E5-2420 v2 (12 Core / 24 Threads) machine.

I have installed the miner linux_coyote_miner.0.3.1 on Debian 7 and start it with 24 threads

The linux_coyote_miner makes only a workload of 1600%, the maximum is 2400% (24 threads).

Is there another miner or is there an update soon that fixes the error?

Activity: 98
please!!!!!   Coyote Miner for Windows  !!!!!

You can use current Coyote miner under windows.
legendary
Sent 100 pts for investment

Txid
1245031392b3b42432a217d8b05f2a5ce4c284906aa8b853829d6fd15d54840e-000

noted, thank you. I'm guessing your Share Certificate will have to be translated into Chinese?
Activity: 78
I'm trying to install on linux.
it's better to have window miner. Thanks .
Pages:
Jump to: