Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 10. (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
This is a bump to remind everyone that we are moving conversations to noirbitstalk.org

Im on my way Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is a bump to remind everyone that we are moving conversations to noirbitstalk.org
Activity: 540

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price? I think more people will be because it should be profitable at that point.

I see what you're saying but the NRS being invested right now are being spent on rigs for the mining op, so the fact that they are undervalued doesn't matter. If you are predicting that NRS will jump way up in value (I am) just invest BTC for now (like I did).

IF A want investment,he has 10000NRS  ,the prices 10000NRS=1.1BTC ,he will sold nrs and use BTC to investment

no body want to buy,because if prices jump ,all investors will sold coin

A vicious cycle

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price?

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong

I haven't thought of a better way than barwizi's to count shares/investment. Crypto's are very volatile so a base ratio has to be picked, but don't worry if the price dipped/shot up a lot I am sure it will be adjusted. The mining op is starting now so the investments will be counted for what they will buy Noir Group now. Hope this helps.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
OK, I finally have a build of the Windows pool miner for people who have connection problems to try.  You can download it from here:

https://nrs.blockquarry.com/miners/windows_coyote_miner.0.3.3.zip

The included batch file shows the new syntax that lets you specify port numbers.  The default was 4444 but I have added 4020 and 10013 as well.  I have tested this on a Windows 7 and 2008 R2 system I have access to.  Not a Windows user myself so it has had very limited testing.

Can someone who is getting blocked give this a try?  Hopefully whatever is blocking the mining traffic for some of you is doing this based on port numbers.  If not then it may require a whole different protocol than what the coyote miner uses before you can connect.  

The miner doesn't work anymore since last night. It worked fine before. Tried the 3 port numbers with the new version on the two computers I was mining with before, same result.
But if I try on another computer I never mined with (for testing purposes), it works...
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price? I think more people will be because it should be profitable at that point.

I see what you're saying but the NRS being invested right now are being spent on rigs for the mining op, so the fact that they are undervalued doesn't matter. If you are predicting that NRS will jump way up in value (I am) just invest BTC for now (like I did).
[/quote]

IF A want investment,he has 10000NRS  ,the prices 10000NRS=1.1BTC ,he will sold nrs and use BTC to investment

no body want to buy,because if prices jump ,all investors will sold coin

A vicious cycle

[/quote]

Do you mean will anyone be mining NRS if it jumps 5x in price?

1BTC=20000NRS  
I write the wrong
I think shares should be calculated before the start of the project, Can't give coin set prices early

I believe the mining project has already started/in progress.

if nethash go to 5000H ,the price falling 1BTC=2000NRS ,Anyone willing to mining?

The price should be determined by the market to adjust

OK, I finally have a build of the Windows pool miner for people who have connection problems to try.  You can download it from here:

The included batch file shows the new syntax that lets you specify port numbers.  The default was 4444 but I have added 4020 and 10013 as well.  I have tested this on a Windows 7 and 2008 R2 system I have access to.  Not a Windows user myself so it has had very limited testing.

Can someone who is getting blocked give this a try?  Hopefully whatever is blocking the mining traffic for some of you is doing this based on port numbers.  If not then it may require a whole different protocol than what the coyote miner uses before you can connect.  

it's fine ,can connect
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

I think shares should be calculated before the start of the project, Can't give coin set prices early

if nethash go to 5000H ,the price falling 1BTC=20000NRS ,Anyone willing to mining?

The price should be determined by the market to adjust

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i'd encourage you to join noirbitstalk, i want to move away from this crowded forum. we are already in the process of updating it heavily.
legendary
How can the balance in my wallet become STAKE?

How does the stake work?

I got nothing for putting nrs in my wallet.  Huh Huh

staking aint easy, have you gone 14 days without a withdrawal?

There is definitely something unclear - I have at least one block mined on 3 of March, and still have 0.0 stake - can you provide explanation how does it work?

Also listtransactions in Debug window does not show right number of transactions, besides of GUI shows right number and displays all the transactions correctly.

Any ideas/way to test?

I am curious about this as well.  I have multiple wallets for messing around but I have one wallet that all the blocks mined are over 2 weeks old.  No transactions were sent out from the wallet.  I saw some transactions that showed POFMined but were never accepted and never got a stake balance.  

pm me your skype name
legendary

How does the stake work?

I got nothing for putting nrs in my wallet.  Huh Huh

There is definitely something unclear - I have at least one block mined on 3 of March, and still have 0.0 stake - can you provide explanation how does it work?

Also listtransactions in Debug window does not show right number of transactions, besides of GUI shows right number and displays all the transactions correctly.

Any ideas/way to test?

i am thinking of adjusting the code to allow more than one thread to mine stake. I think it's just too difficult, others are staking though.

static CBigNum bnProofOfStakeLimit(~uint256(0) >> 4);
static CBigNum bnProofOfStakeHardLimit(~uint256(0) >> Cool;
Activity: 100

How does the stake work?

Any ideas/way to test?

I am curious about this as well.  I have multiple wallets for messing around but I have one wallet that all the blocks mined are over 2 weeks old.  No transactions were sent out from the wallet.  I saw some transactions that showed POFMined but were never accepted and never got a stake balance.  
Activity: 66
Dev of yam miner

How does the stake work?

Any ideas/way to test?

In fact it shows 10 last transactions (as per default value of count parameter) but does not accept count value (mistakes it for account name?)
legendary
yvg1900, what's your skype name? i need you in the dev chat there.
Activity: 66
Dev of yam miner

How does the stake work?

Any ideas/way to test?
Activity: 77

How does the stake work?

More than 14 days. The wallet only received coins from pool and never sent one coin out.
The stake is still zero.
Activity: 756
about to release funds for additional 3 TH.  Smiley

Very nice (in my Borat voice)!
Pages:
Jump to: