Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 15. (Read 53398 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hmm... then it's probly something on your end. triple check everything . use my account to test connection :-

Code:
pool_miner.exe NRS.BlockQuarry.com billionorphanshere.1

btw just registering on the pool is not enough, it doesnt auto create workers.

Oh I know, i've created 2 seperate workers & both fail.

Even with your credentials I'm not getting connected, even tried an older version of coyote mienr without success....

Gonna try port forwarding & see where that leads Smiley

hmm, ok. let me know how it goes. there is another pool that uses the gpu miner in development.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
hmm... then it's probly something on your end. triple check everything . use my account to test connection :-

Code:

Oh I know, i've created 2 seperate workers & both fail.

Even with your credentials I'm not getting connected, even tried an older version of coyote mienr without success....

Gonna try port forwarding & see where that leads Smiley
legendary
ANN

Cryptoken has added support of NRS, so you can now buy NRS using Skrill.

Essentially you can now buy NRS using Fiat Currencies through skrill. This is a great step forward and widens the scope for those who wish to invest.

I would like investor permission to send them a tip for their efforts.

Welcome to the group cryptoken.eu.

Buy NoirShares with Skrill
legendary
i'm not having issues with a similar one, maybe this falls under the issue of IP addresses.

try pinging it.

Pinging works fine , 114 ms lag Smiley

Not sure what is causing this tbh, I tried it on another machine & it's giving the same result :<

Code:

legendary
i'm not having issues with a similar one, maybe this falls under the issue of IP addresses.

try pinging it.

Pinging works fine , 114 ms lag Smiley

Not sure what is causing this tbh, I tried it on another machine & it's giving the same result :<
legendary
your .bat file please?

pool_miner.exe nrs.blockquarry.com jdebunt.1 

not much else to put in there, I think?

try pinging it.
legendary
your .bat file please?

pool_miner.exe nrs.blockquarry.com jdebunt.1 

not much else to put in there, I think?
legendary

hey, what error are you getting? Dont mind if i reply slow, i'm in traffic

when running the coyote_miner provided on the blockquarry site, it gives this error :

"A connection attempt failed because  the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or the established connection failed because the connection host has failed to respond"

your .bat file please?
legendary
New bounties

500 NRS for translation into

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

If you are an investor and require a specific language, let me know. I'm sorry guys, i was under pressure.  

o,give me Chinese translation.
sent doc to here: [email protected]
happy NRS.

I have to get one first.
legendary

when running the coyote_miner provided on the blockquarry site, it gives this error :

"A connection attempt failed because  the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or the established connection failed because the connection host has failed to respond"

Activity: 255
Merit: 12
New bounties

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

If you are an investor and require a specific language, let me know. I'm sorry guys, i was under pressure.  

o,give me Chinese translation.
sent doc to here: [email protected]
happy NRS.
legendary
please tell us when is started?

It has started, you can mine now. If you want to invest please read the documents linked in the first post.
tell us when is started?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
tell us when is started?
legendary
BlockQuarry is still not accepting my connection for some reason, this is getting annoying (no I'm not in Asia)

there isn't much to do besides editing the .bat file with the correct information, is there? :<

legendary
New bounties

• Russian,
  • German,
  • Chinese,
  • Spanish
  • French,
  • Arabic.

legendary
BlockQuarry is still not accepting my connection for some reason, this is getting annoying (no I'm not in Asia)

there isn't much to do besides editing the .bat file with the correct information, is there? :<
legendary

It has started, you can mine now. If you want to invest please read the documents linked in the first post.
Activity: 14
Activity: 39
That kind of clashes don't you think? Focus on different ventures? I think the cleanest answer to that would be the focus is profit generation through ventures.

Well isn't that what a mutual fund basically is?  A group that pulls their funds together in order to maximize their capital?

I would just like to know what ventures these are or at least what the direction of the investments is.

If there is a good general idea of the direction where the investments are going, then it'll give me some kind of idea of what to expect.

Are the investments going to start up exchanges? Part of them going to multi-pool mining systems? New coins?

The coin is new and there is not so much developed in terms of the ventures yet- it's to be voted on and decided once the investors come together. There are several proposed ventures such as the exchange, cross-coin adaptation with XCP or ETH for example, mining group hosting, development into programs like NoirStore, NoirTalk, and NoirChat, etc. You can invest into individual ventures or into the general fund-
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
That kind of clashes don't you think? Focus on different ventures? I think the cleanest answer to that would be the focus is profit generation through ventures.

Well isn't that what a mutual fund basically is?  A group that pulls their funds together in order to maximize their capital?

I would just like to know what ventures these are or at least what the direction of the investments is.

If there is a good general idea of the direction where the investments are going, then it'll give me some kind of idea of what to expect.

Are the investments going to start up exchanges? Part of them going to multi-pool mining systems? New coins?
Pages:
Jump to: