Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 24. (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there a "-t 3"(i have 4 cores..) or equal command for the coyoteminer?
if i run it as is it will effectively kill my 4 metisminers dragging them down from 20+khash/sec to around 2k..
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Well we have some other people mining with us now which is exciting to see  Smiley

For those who could not get to the website go ahead and try again.  The anti-DDOS protection was too strict blocking a few of you, it has been loosened.

Also make sure to give it a valid email address and check your junk mail if you do not see the registration email. 

And finally no, as far as I know this pool will not work with GPU's.  The Coyote miner is a CPU miner only.  We probably will look into that next but first need to have this running smoothly for a while. 

While I have helped with it I am not the owner, this is cheeto02's pool.  He would welcome donations at:
NRS:  9jJchQM937Nmmz8HY47hp3zJC9wsKgyDDu
BTC:  18UHmiYHYrFLgU2EEyE2i9n5bKGtmYp3YT

Wonderful, should i use above addresses for Bounty?

Yes, you can use that address to send it to him.

Thanks for your generosity.

cant seem to connect
Activity: 100
Well we have some other people mining with us now which is exciting to see  Smiley

For those who could not get to the website go ahead and try again.  The anti-DDOS protection was too strict blocking a few of you, it has been loosened.

Also make sure to give it a valid email address and check your junk mail if you do not see the registration email. 

And finally no, as far as I know this pool will not work with GPU's.  The Coyote miner is a CPU miner only.  We probably will look into that next but first need to have this running smoothly for a while. 

While I have helped with it I am not the owner, this is cheeto02's pool.  He would welcome donations at:

Yes, you can use that address to send it to him.

Thanks for your generosity.

legendary
Time to jump in:

https://nrs.blockquarry.com

You need to register a worker on the site and use that worker name with the coyote pool miner, not your payout address.  The getting started page has the download links:
https://nrs.blockquarry.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

The pool has found a few blocks so far so it is working. 

Please be patient though, we have bolted MPOS onto the Coyote server.  There will probably be bugs.  For example the stats are very inaccurate estimates.   MPOS was made for LiteCoin and BitCoin and the various statistics were based on that, we tweaked them to look better but it is still not correct. 

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I could open a p2pool node if there is enough interest and dev helps me out with networks.py configuration
Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Can't connect to it. What's the problem?

Can not connect to what, the web site or the miner can not connect to the pool server?

I can't connect to the website right now. But I can now. Thank you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Can not connect to what, the web site or the miner can not connect to the pool server?

Website was down,...but it's up again.
But i don't get my confirmation email :/
How to mine with GPU!? Coyote only mines on CPU..

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Time to jump in:

You need to register a worker on the site and use that worker name with the coyote pool miner, not your payout address.  The getting started page has the download links:

Please be patient though, we have bolted MPOS onto the Coyote server.  There will probably be bugs.  For example the stats are very inaccurate estimates.   MPOS was made for LiteCoin and BitCoin and the various statistics were based on that, we tweaked them to look better but it is still not correct. 

Time to jump in:

I know it is peanuts but im willing to donate 0.1BTC to whoever puts up a working pool for NRS.
legendary
NRS it's a great project also backed by many persons and other dev coins too . He does some stuff all alone and it's an amazing how he can pull all this . A pool it's waited and can't wait too mine more faster !

+100

Barwizi's got some great shit coming, although you guys can feel free to continue selling me your NRS at these absurdly low prices.

I agree on that statement, been buying some myself.
One of the main reasons i do belive in NRS is because Barwizi is the developer, he have a tendency to stick to his coins and not release, pump, dump, abandon >> repeat - like other "developers" do..
I hope great things are in the makeing behind the curtains but at the same time that other factors like the client and pools are not neglected for to long.

Thanks for the vote of confidence,

In order for executive decisions to be come more investor oriented i will be opening the options this week without failure. I had hoped to delay further so that i may continue pushing developments in the background and not expose investors to the ugly world of crypto devs. Opening of options will increase funding and speed up development, also it will allow the investor collective to make decisions on what the hired developers do with the allotted times and funds. It has the side effect of placing more pressure on the already heavily tasked force i have put together, recent set backs have put two key developers out of whack for almost a week now. The reason the dev group is small is that we have been working out of pocket, trying to at least produce some results before asking investors to fund anything.

Once the options are open, those who have invested can set directives on whether I should halt other developments and focus on a pool and the client, hire someone else to do it or continue along the path i have been on.
NRS it's a great project also backed by many persons and other dev coins too . He does some stuff all alone and it's an amazing how he can pull all this . A pool it's waited and can't wait too mine more faster !

+100

Barwizi's got some great shit coming, although you guys can feel free to continue selling me your NRS at these absurdly low prices.

I agree on that statement, been buying some myself.
One of the main reasons i do belive in NRS is because Barwizi is the developer, he have a tendency to stick to his coins and not release, pump, dump, abandon >> repeat - like other "developers" do..
I hope great things are in the makeing behind the curtains but at the same time that other factors like the client and pools are not neglected for to long.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

+100

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I do belive this coin needs public pools asap, the current situation with 1 private pool only is not good at all for NRS.
I did try to solo mine had 2x280x and 2x7950 hashing overnight, found 0 blocks, the miner acts weird cards are not running on 100% and the setgenerate command in the console seems out of order also.
The client is incomplete it miss several basic functions integrated in 99% of other clients, to be honest i am a bit dissapointed with this release from Barwizi so far i did expect more from such an experienced developer.
It is not to late yet but if left in its current state for to long it will be a stillborn coin.
Isn't this run by the guy who wrote the whole 10% social contract thingy for PTS only then not to honor it even though he used their source?

That is pretty slimey to me so I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 foot pole.

How does owning PTS entitle you to a share in NRS...what has PTS done to deserve a share?

Well not to rehash all the debate and drama that is going on at bitsharestalk it attracts more people to your project.  It is the only reason I noticed NRS, and despite not honoring it I chose to take a chance anyways.  And NoirShares could really use more positive attention.

As for the pool we are working on it.  We have our VPS with DDOS protection now so we are getting it configured.  We still expect to have it available this weekend. 
legendary
Isn't this run by the guy who wrote the whole 10% social contract thingy for PTS only then not to honor it even though he used their source?

How does owning PTS entitle you to a share in NRS...what has PTS done to deserve a share?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: