Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 21. (Read 53398 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Windows GPU Miner for PTS has been released some time ago, if he is using a pts cpu miner then this one should work aswell...
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2183.0

all gpu miners can only do solo for now. There is a pool that will work with cpu and gpu in development.

so CGminer can run this form of algo, but only in solomode?
legendary
Windows GPU Miner for PTS has been released some time ago, if he is using a pts cpu miner then this one should work aswell...

all gpu miners can only do solo for now. There is a pool that will work with cpu and gpu in development.
legendary

this miner hardly class's as working....... disconnects every 10 seconds.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
cpu mining opens up a world to the botnets, if gpus where added it would level the playing field even if they only worked at 20% affective WU compared to normal scrypt. i would gladly mine with my 280x even if it could only do 10khs. even with 5 cpu's from 2500 to 4770k i can barley break 8khs.

how to mine with gpu pls reply me
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
pool is down?

Sorry it is back up again.  We are looking into the problem.

please help chinese user solve the problem which they can't conncet to the mine pool
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
cpu mining opens up a world to the botnets, if gpus where added it would level the playing field even if they only worked at 20% affective WU compared to normal scrypt. i would gladly mine with my 280x even if it could only do 10khs. even with 5 cpu's from 2500 to 4770k i can barley break 8khs.

just curious how does cpu open it up to botnets and gpu doesnt? Aren't you getting 300ish NRS/day with 8khs?

also hashrate almost tripled today!
legendary
legendary
What advantage does a gpu miner give the coin?
Some GPU-only miners will become interested in NRS.

ok, that is a point....but why not solo mine with gpu miner?

Cause a GPU pool would kick ass!?

from a purely mining PoV, but have you looked at the exchange? noone is really selling and noone is buying. In order to stimulate buys, i am working on products, gpu miners will bring attention but not much else economically beneficial.
Activity: 98

Cause a GPU pool would kick ass!?
Activity: 100
pool is down?

Sorry it is back up again.  We are looking into the problem.
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
Activity: 98
legendary

legendary
this coin really needs to have a gpu miner, even if they only work at about 20% compared to normal scrypt.....

we can mine lots of NRS coins from GPU miner

You did not answer the question.
Activity: 117
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
this coin really needs to have a gpu miner, even if they only work at about 20% compared to normal scrypt.....

beacuse GPU miner most of greedy,so we can't find more cpucoin.

keep it cpu,please.although I have only I7 4770K and another PC,but I love cpucoin.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Momentum is memory hard. I think it's not possible.
Activity: 499

we can mine lots of NRS coins from GPU miner
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: