Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 22. (Read 53369 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Block quarry down?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
this coin really needs to have a gpu miner, even if they only work at about 20% compared to normal scrypt.....
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The pool   can't connect

attempting to connect to nrs.blockquarry.com
3197931ms th_b       miner.cpp:106                 main                 ] 107.16
1.23.73:4444
3219023ms th_b       miner.cpp:112                 main                 ] unspec
ified
由于连接方在一段时间后没有正确答复或连接的主机没有反应,连接尝试失败。
    {"message":"由于连接方在一段时间后没有正确答复或连接的主机没有反应,连接尝试
失败。"}

Sorry to say we are still seeing issues with people trying to connect from the Asia region.  I am not sure what is blocking the communication.  For testing we bypassed any DDOS protection we had placed on the server to rule it out and one user has reported that using a VPN worked so it seems that something between the miners in that region and the server is blocking communication.  Still trying to figure it out because we do not have a good answer. 
I can open the pool url in chrome,but coyote-miner connect fail.
Can you give another IP address or mining port?
same problem Sad
legendary
A lot of thought has been put into solving recent issues seen in the crypto world. One of the most important aspects is that investors can audit and vote out management of not only the exchange, but all ventures. Centralized dictatorial power over people's funds has fed some egos and caused massive losses and embarrassment for the community as a whole.

Another feature (Not sure everyone will like it) is, we will not allow registry past the server's capacity. If we can only handle a thousand users, then we will only have those thousand until we upgrade our servers. This will ensure quality service for all users. Investors will have premium accounts right from the start, ie, no fees. It would be dubious to charge investors a trading fee. Investors will get a week's notice before launch and will be part of the testing phase of every product. Rather than source out uninterested individuals, those with vested interest in success would be the best candidates.

legendary
Having the client updated soon.

Please read the

Noir Investment Group

and

Investment Options

documents to understand what the next move is, now that we have established a stable network.

For now only the General Fund will be open. If you have any questions, please let me know.

A few questions.

What are the BTC/NRS addresses for the General Fund?

Since NRS are very undervalued right now are they worth investing? If I invest 2000 NRS now, would I end up with the same returns as someone who invests 200 NRS when they are 10x the price?

What is the estimated NoirEX launch date?

Pumped for the Noir Investment Group!

The addresses will be made public later today.

Actually, yes, we will be using static values so it's up to you to invest now or hold.

Alpha launch is expected mid April with just cross-coin trading and mid May for fiat trading.
legendary
is there a list that shows what cpus can do what speed for this algo?  and atleast find out what a 4770k can mine at?
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
The pool   can't connect

3197931ms th_b       miner.cpp:106                 main                 ] 107.16
3219023ms th_b       miner.cpp:112                 main                 ] unspec
ified
失败。"}

Sorry to say we are still seeing issues with people trying to connect from the Asia region.  I am not sure what is blocking the communication.  For testing we bypassed any DDOS protection we had placed on the server to rule it out and one user has reported that using a VPN worked so it seems that something between the miners in that region and the server is blocking communication.  Still trying to figure it out because we do not have a good answer. 
I can open the pool url in chrome,but coyote-miner connect fail.
Can you give another IP address or mining port?
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
This weekend we hope to have our pool deployed for everyone to use.  Right now we are still privately testing it.  It has a bug and few tweaks still that we need to correct before we are comfortable releasing it to everyone.  We also need to choose a VPS to host it that has some DDOS protection so our private host does not get smashed.  

It is based on the coyote miner so for your clients you will use that.  However we have a web interface integrated and automated payouts unlike the coyote server which was manual and had no web interface.  I expect that we should have everything in place this weekend for everyone to start testing it.  

i am interested in this pool and new miner.  if you need an additional beta tester i would be happy to help. if youre not looking for beta testers, can you tell us where your pool is and allow people to signup/register early.  how is your early testing going?

haha,I see you in the pool.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Please read the

Noir Investment Group

and

Investment Options

documents to understand what the next move is, now that we have established a stable network.

For now only the General Fund will be open. If you have any questions, please let me know.

A few questions.

What are the BTC/NRS addresses for the General Fund?

Since NRS are very undervalued right now are they worth investing? If I invest 2000 NRS now, would I end up with the same returns as someone who invests 200 NRS when they are 10x the price?

What is the estimated NoirEX launch date?

Pumped for the Noir Investment Group!
legendary

Please read the

Noir Investment Group

and

Investment Options

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
bump! please support my wallet! 9qAvA2wD58tCfsZF8Es2JPYwQQsA8Wiwe4

i can't mine or install wallet until I get home from work in 9 hours! Sad
Activity: 100

Is your pool using getwork? I may add support for your pool in upcoming yam release.

yvg1900

This would be great.  We are using the coyote miner created by bytemaster on bitsharestalk.org, https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/coyote_miner

This miner is not getwork based.  Unfortunately from looking at the source I do not think it is based on any existing protocol.  We did not modify the pool miner from that project, our only modifications were server side so the network protocol is the same. 
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
This one's more profitable to mine than MMC imo.  Wink
Activity: 98

Is your pool using getwork? I may add support for your pool in upcoming yam release.

yvg1900

That would be awesomesauce..
Activity: 66
Dev of yam miner

yvg1900
The pool   can't connect

ified
失败。"}

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The pool   can't connect

ified
失败。"}
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I had NoirSharesd running for over 24 hours.  I bought coins and transferred them successfully to the wallet.

I shut down the daemon.

I added gen=1 to the NoirShares.conf file to see if I could mine with the Daemon

This is the error:

NoirSharesd: kernel.cpp:368: unsigned int GetStakeModifierChecksum(const CBlockIndex*): Assertion `pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)' failed.

Now I've set gen=0, and tried to start the daemon, and it's the same error.

I've rebuilt the daemon, and it's the same error.

I'm ready to delete the downloaded blockchain and see if that helps. This appears to be a problem with the NoirSharesd code though.

I'm trying this on Ubuntu, 32-bit

Code:
*** glibc detected *** NoirSharesd: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x099eb758 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x75ee2)[0xb7051ee2]
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(_ZdlPv+0x1f)[0xb727a51f]
NoirSharesd[0x80e3093]
NoirSharesd[0x80e316a]
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.48.0(+0xb1cc)[0xb76931cc]
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x6d4c)[0xb72bcd4c]
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x5e)[0xb70cbbae]
======= Memory map: ========

UPDATE:

This part is the most problematic it seems: double free or corruption (!prev)

What I did, was run it again, exported my private keys before the crash. I removed all references to gen=1 and gen=0 from my NoirShares.conf.  Created a completely new data directory, which generated a new wallet.  I imported the private keys again, and resynced the block chain.

My coins are back, and everything is good.

Word of warning, never put gen=1 or gen=0 in your conf file otherwise apparently you corrupt some of the data files or your wallet.

This is my findings anyway.

By the way, this miner:
https://github.com/reorder/momentum-getwork

..doesn't work for me. I can run it, but then it segmentation faults on me at this exact part of ptc.py:

hasher = PTSHasher(0, 0)

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Can we not get a cgminer fork that has momentum algo in it?  Even if it comes off cgminer 2.x which had CPU capability in it?
How come the pool only shows 1 active worker if I have 2 and am seeing them mine?

Did you create 2 separate workers?   If you point all your clients to one worker name the pool will only display it as one worker. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
you may want to go ahead and remove openex from your exchange list. we will not be back for likely a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: