Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 30. (Read 53398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The initial fund i was afforded for launch is exhausted. Wait a few hours while i request more and i will set up more nodes.

If your miner is connected properly to your client then high GPU use it expected, however keep in mind that an i7 was getting as high as 18 hpm, so if you are getting 130 hpm you have roughly 6 of them, which when you compare with the overall network is not a lot at the moment. Please be patient, you'll hit some blocks soon, I've noticed that if i hit a block, i hit another one soon, then a long dry spell before it happens again.

Sir I've been extremely patient!  Almost a day with opencl miner and over 400 botnet compute hours and all I have to show is the 5 noirshares you sent me many days ago and 4 orphans (orphans from vps when difficulty was below .00000400).  Will have the new miner open until Sunday.  Will report results.

lol, i bet you've been close to beating your PC with a club. I havent seen a block since the 19th. A lot of interest has grown over my plans for a decentralized corporate, i am guessing people think it has promise and are mining in order to invest and reap large portions. However, i would encourage those who wish to just invest to buy NoirShares from other miners. I had hoped to avoid exchanges but it seems it is now necessary in order to ensure that they are accessible to all.

Exchanges are a necessity, but I think it would we wise to avoid one for as long as we can.  And yes, I have toyed with the idea of throwing my equipment out my second story window.  Why don't you have a buy in with the premine? You deserve to make a little for all the sleepless nights you've had, and it would offer investors an "early bird" opportunity to buy in.

That point has been raised a lot and i have considered it. I am publishing the Investment options and the first two proposals later tonight. This alone will raise the value of an invested share as it becomes official that investment and development have begun. In this case selling the NRS premine is not an option, it is the company's float fund for development and using it for anything else may lead to imbalances, trust issues and accusations of mismanagement. I am a proponent of devs having a slice (thanks very much) after they have earned it, but the best i can do without compromising the integrity of the NIG Charter and the Corporate contract is to organize more giveaways from my own mining. Instead i can maybe offer an escrow for people to trade as agreed upon publicly here Embarrassedhttp://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=41.0

Trust is a key component of building a business  of this nature and i need to always do things above board for people to trust me with their investments. Even those i will assign tasks would have been vetted thoroughly and only access that which they need.

Good point.  I would really like to get my hands on more of these.  Looks like a very solid investment option and your priorities seem to be in good order.  I'm trying to configure some g2.2xLarge instances on this at the moment to increase my 130 h/m but it's a real pain in the ass. 

I'll keep my eyes open for giveaways, I've been trying for some time to get my piece of the pie.
legendary
Activity: 882
The initial fund i was afforded for launch is exhausted. Wait a few hours while i request more and i will set up more nodes.

If your miner is connected properly to your client then high GPU use it expected, however keep in mind that an i7 was getting as high as 18 hpm, so if you are getting 130 hpm you have roughly 6 of them, which when you compare with the overall network is not a lot at the moment. Please be patient, you'll hit some blocks soon, I've noticed that if i hit a block, i hit another one soon, then a long dry spell before it happens again.

Sir I've been extremely patient!  Almost a day with opencl miner and over 400 botnet compute hours and all I have to show is the 5 noirshares you sent me many days ago and 4 orphans (orphans from vps when difficulty was below .00000400).  Will have the new miner open until Sunday.  Will report results.

lol, i bet you've been close to beating your PC with a club. I havent seen a block since the 19th. A lot of interest has grown over my plans for a decentralized corporate, i am guessing people think it has promise and are mining in order to invest and reap large portions. However, i would encourage those who wish to just invest to buy NoirShares from other miners. I had hoped to avoid exchanges but it seems it is now necessary in order to ensure that they are accessible to all.

Exchanges are a necessity, but I think it would we wise to avoid one for as long as we can.  And yes, I have toyed with the idea of throwing my equipment out my second story window.  Why don't you have a buy in with the premine? You deserve to make a little for all the sleepless nights you've had, and it would offer investors an "early bird" opportunity to buy in.

That point has been raised a lot and i have considered it. I am publishing the Investment options and the first two proposals later tonight. This alone will raise the value of an invested share as it becomes official that investment and development have begun. In this case selling the NRS premine is not an option, it is the company's float fund for development and using it for anything else may lead to imbalances, trust issues and accusations of mismanagement. I am a proponent of devs having a slice (thanks very much) after they have earned it, but the best i can do without compromising the integrity of the NIG Charter and the Corporate contract is to organize more giveaways from my own mining. Instead i can maybe offer an escrow for people to trade as agreed upon publicly here Embarrassedhttp://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=41.0

Trust is a key component of building a business  of this nature and i need to always do things above board for people to trust me with their investments. Even those i will assign tasks would have been vetted thoroughly and only access that which they need.
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do you have OCL drivers for your nvidia card?  My screen looks identical on AMD hardware but with 130 h/m 40 wu 4/0 q 

No blocks yet but this may be due to the difficulty.

I have latest driver 334.8 installed that includes OpenCL.
legendary

Something is wrong here. Mined few hours and 0 blocks found. GPU 99% all time.

Do you have OCL drivers for your nvidia card?  My screen looks identical on AMD hardware but with 130 h/m 40 wu 4/0 q 

No blocks yet but this may be due to the difficulty.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i like this coin thanks!  9eMVDjRnwP4dVvgHJDyUdjpxeKLfeTPTrn

Something is wrong here. Mined few hours and 0 blocks found. GPU 99% all time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
why not change some valid nodes,lots of them  can't connect with it
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Anyway, the cpu is free to use...
And I only have notebooks by my hand.

I have the same problem when I try to run miner on my another win7 notebook with Nvida 5400m card.  

Activity: 756
I low the thread:
getwork_threads=1
submit_threads=1

I still have those errors..

Edit: My notebook has a Nvida Q1000M. Do it matter?

I would not suggest CPU mining on a notebook...terrible idea.
I low the thread:
getwork_threads=1
submit_threads=1

I still have those errors..

Edit: My notebook has a Nvida Q1000M. Do it matter?
legendary
It uses all  OCL capable devices CPU and GPU.

For sync, put the addnodes on the first post.

Very glad to use the win miner.  

However, I got some errors:

Exception in thread Thread-16
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"threading.pyo", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
File"threading.pyo", line 763, in run
File"miner.py", line 258, in miner_thread
File"miner.py", line 228, in __init__
File"pts.pyo", line 25, in __init__
IndexError:list index out of range
-----------------------------------------------------

My ptspool.conf is :
rpcuser=mir
rpcpass=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=28788
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=7
submit_threads=7
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

What's wrong?

Why do you have so many threads? you may want to lower them
It uses all  OCL capable devices CPU and GPU.

Very glad to use the win miner.  

However, I got some errors:

Exception in thread Thread-16
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"threading.pyo", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
File"threading.pyo", line 763, in run
File"miner.py", line 258, in miner_thread
File"miner.py", line 228, in __init__
File"pts.pyo", line 25, in __init__
IndexError:list index out of range
-----------------------------------------------------

My ptspool.conf is :
rpcuser=mir
rpcpass=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=28788
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=7
submit_threads=7
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

What's wrong?
legendary
It uses all  OCL capable devices CPU and GPU.

Can you tell me about hpm and wmp in miner?
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
custom getwork stand alone miner for windows users :- http://xyzzy.su/pts-getwork.zip

Useage , via command-line miner.exe ptspool.conf

change the conf file to something like this:-

host=127.0.0.1
port=18500
rpcuser=barwizi
rpcpass=x
#Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

make sure the ports, username and password match your NoirShares.conf file.

yep,I have got the miner and try mined for a while,It take up too much network bandwidth and I have to pause
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0
& Does this means it mined even with my GPU?
Activity: 1034
Anyone else with wallet sync problems?

No active nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: