Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 31. (Read 53398 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Is this poor hashrate? And what thread means, coz in example there set to 8, you say set to 2.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
if (nHeight== 10) {nSubsidy= 250000 *COIN;}

80 coins per block, 5 minutes block target, what means 23040 coins per day, and a premine of 250k coins? Am I reading it right?

Yes you are. i think.
why someone mined a (lucky) block that have 250Kcoins,I have heard the news

These screenshots are from a QQ group history chat, not sure if this is with a from chain or what ...

http://gyazo.com/4550b25522e3613ce978aa14794df07a

http://gyazo.com/f20492b96a44d944e6ce5fcc8c8179f4

if this person syncs up with the main chain....their coins will go poof.
legendary
custom getwork stand alone miner for windows users :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcep9fqjehq5vj9/pts-getwork.zip

Useage , via command-line miner.exe ptspool.conf

change the conf file to something like this:-

host=127.0.0.1
port=18500
rpcuser=barwizi
rpcpass=x
#Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

make sure the ports, username and password match your NoirShares.conf file.

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
The block is what i am using to fund everything, from the countless giveaways to paying for help. I am testing the new miner for windows right now.
good news,and when we can get the new miner?
legendary
The block is what i am using to fund everything, from the countless giveaways to paying for help. I am testing the new miner for windows right now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
What?

A super block ?

What machine are they using ?

I can only mine 1 block for 24-48hrs. They hit a block within few seconds! 

My heart is hurt badly...  Angry Angry

That superblock, there is only 1, and I understand it's the premine, but not sure if they coded the coin wrong and someone else got it or what ....

And the speed, check the current block, this is 288 blocks per day and released just a few days ago, yet there are more than 11 days worth of blocks already mined, around 10% of this coin is already mined ...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
What?

A super block ?

What machine are they using ?

I can only mine 1 block for 24-48hrs. They hit a block within few seconds! 

My heart is hurt badly...  Angry Angry

80 coins per block, 5 minutes block target, what means 23040 coins per day, and a premine of 250k coins? Am I reading it right?

Yes you are. i think.

These screenshots are from a QQ group history chat, not sure if this is with a from chain or what ...

http://gyazo.com/4550b25522e3613ce978aa14794df07a

http://gyazo.com/f20492b96a44d944e6ce5fcc8c8179f4
Let's Boolberry

Yes you are. i think.
legendary

Yes you are. i think.

legendary
Solo miner coming soon on all platforms.
working on some things, the documents and websites.

There is no lack of information as for the QT , i am working no creating a new miner to solve this.

The hash rate climbs quickly.   With solo thread on Windows QT, I am hard to get a block....  Angry Angry Angry

haven't slept much looking at the miner code. it works on linux, but refuses windows.

You are working so hard.   I fix the error on my linux. And I can mine with all cores on linux while I still only use one thread on windows.   My linux hit a hash rate 23 while the nethashrate reach 250+. It's still hard to get a block.

Come on block puppy, come to my wallet.  Grin Grin Grin

I got a block for 24hrs.  Grin Grin
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Being on windows, donations would be appreciate while we wait for the bugs to be ironed out. Smiley
9ddyvbLYzFYDMFc2TEaE1u2PrKFF6dgzLZ
Let's Boolberry
use windows qt solo for whole night
still nothing ,anyone send me any coins
THX
9eH5DCkrtMhh6mWpK2ZodXBs6Dx9yAMKsi

There is no lack of information as for the QT , i am working no creating a new miner to solve this.

The hash rate climbs quickly.   With solo thread on Windows QT, I am hard to get a block....  Angry Angry Angry

haven't slept much looking at the miner code. it works on linux, but refuses windows.

You are working so hard.   I fix the error on my linux. And I can mine with all cores on linux while I still only use one thread on windows.   My linux hit a hash rate 23 while the nethashrate reach 250+. It's still hard to get a block.

Come on block puppy, come to my wallet.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

legendary

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Under ubunutu you can mine wiht more then 1 CPU .. i am mining with 16 cores....
Are You sure, that it is actually working?

If I change setgenerate true from 4 to 16 under Ubuntu (and other linux) the load and memory usage increases (CPU load x 4, memory +200%), but the hashespermin actually DO NOT change (they are changing switching from setgenerate true 1 to 2, 3 or 4).

So I am mining only with 4 threads (and I am using the other 12 threads to mine another coin).

I can only get around 20 hashespermin with a 16 vCPU VPS and 30 with an 8 CPU i7-3770.
Pages:
Jump to: