Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open - page 38. (Read 53398 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Post addresses quick, 20 each this time!! The 300 NRS bounty has been returned as a giveaway.
legendary
The difficulty is ramping up due to some major hash power being added to the network, not sure who or how many of them there are, but i think my ideas may have caught the attention of some heavy miners.

First to come will be the Risk Assessment document, while written by a non professional , i have tried to outline what the risks involved with the venture. Next will be a current Cost/Benefit Analysis that takes into account the current situation, visible activity and expected growth/decline. I have chosen to operate in this way as it serves to present the open nature of the NIG venture, why Decentralized, it must still have visible structures and policies that are followed and maintained.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It is a nice concept. I also tried to mint (solo) with my laptop (i5) for 12 hours, and the amount in my wallet is still "Zero".

I could only use 1 thread (i.e., setgenerate true 1). I have increased the number of threads. The wallet just closed.

9cPkcyBK2nJPfdJj582WYtNNZd9Y3NoPyR
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I have my i7 running for 8 hours but still receives nothing.

9m6qod4LxC2GhRuAF4cSu72SiAuUp2QLK3

Thanks.
legendary
Goodmorning all, i will take time to respond to everything very soon. I just woke up and would like to spend a few hours proof reading some of the draft documents that will be the basis of this venture. They are termed draft since i would require feedback from interested parties and adjust accordingly before they become permanent. Give me a few hours and i'll get back to you. if you need urgent assistance, i'll check my skype for questions when i am not typing and correcting name : barwizi

As for issues with wallets and mining, please use the work around provided, I will dedicate my full attention to that issue immediately after posting the draft documents. I believe that your interest in mining will be best responded to by bettering your experience and also explaining in detail why this crypto-equity is different from others. 
Activity: 103
Mined all day on my i5 and didn't hit a block (granted it was with the incomplete windows qt).  Anyone have better luck?

yup mined a few blocks over the day
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
THIS COIN NEEDS A POOL, STAT!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hey guys I have a temporary fix for everyone mining with the windows wallet.  The guide is for protoshares, but works great for noir.  Using this guide, I am now mining with four threads in windows.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1505-how-to-mine-protoshares-with-multiple-instances/

For every qt you launch, you will need a different port for its respective .bat file.

Once you have followed these steps and have multiple qt's open, start one thread for every qt you have.

If this helped you here's my noirshares address if you're feeling generous Smiley :  9qFFXrXAtp5Khcn1dZhDes6TN3gsxoc2r5
legendary
Activity: 1274
Mined all day on my i5 and didn't hit a block (granted it was with the incomplete windows qt).  Anyone have better luck?
Activity: 756
Guide for mining on Digital Ocean or others:

Create droplet - choose which ever size you want.

Use Ubuntu 13.10 x64

sudo apt-get -y install git build-essential htop libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev git

(RETURN)

git clone https://github.com/Nameshar/NoirShares.git

(RETURN)

cd NoirShares/src

(RETURN)

mkdir obj

(RETURN)

make -f makefile.unix

(RETURN)

sudo cp -f NoirSharesd /usr/local/bin/

(RETURN)

cd

(RETURN)

mkdir -p .NoirShares

(RETURN)

echo 'server=1
listen=1
gen=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=NoirSharesMiner
rpcpassword=**EnterRandomNumbers**
addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode=41.78.77.178' > .NoirShares/NoirShares.conf

(RETURN)

cd

(RETURN)

NoirSharesd --daemon

Commands

To create new address:
NoirSharesd getnewaddress Solo1 (name of address)

Getinfo:
NoirSharesd getinfo

Getmininginfo:
NoirSharesd getmininginfo

Listaccounts:
NoirSharesd listaccounts

Send coins:
NoirSharesd sendtoaddress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1 (replace 1 with amount)

Tips are appreciated:  9iq6W1LbtcTvJz4r1nQ1Rm69r9RkauVuH8
legendary
Activity: 1400
where can i download the wallet
legendary
{
"blocks" : 1396,
"currentblocksize" : 1427,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.00000147,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : 4,
"hashespermin" : 4.66407033,
"networkhashps" : 84,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 66

have been mining on win wallet for hours.. not finding any block..
i think i'm not lucky..  Sad

hoping for giveaway..  Grin

9nMbJYnCKVTq1SKRsyEpRBXUako2HDh3R7

thank you..  Wink
legendary
15:01:40

{
"blocks" : 1044,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000022,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespermin" : "No information yet. Wait at least 4 minutes after starting mining for estimate.",
"networkhashps" : 13,
"pooledtx" : 0,
}

20:32:22

getmininginfo

20:32:22

{
"blocks" : 1344,
"currentblocksize" : 1164,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 0.00000113,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespermin" : "No information yet. Wait at least 4 minutes after starting mining for estimate.",
"networkhashps" : 72,
"pooledtx" : 1,
}

Big boys are joining, hurry and mine while the difficulty is still low.

Giveaway still open, Promotion still open, we have a contender for Icons.
Activity: 351
9dBz1hKfs5XnwweTGZJp1MJvLWxMVnLr6t
for test new coin thanks Cheesy
legendary
-genproclimit -1 on VPS if you want to maximize your speeds.
legendary
I have sent the first batch of giveaway shares.watch out for more random tips and giveaways.
legendary
I'm offering an immediate 300 NRS Bounty for the Production of a Getting Started Guide.  800 NRS for a fully functional Windows Wallet and a further 800 for Mac.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Will give this a look sounds interesting

E9HJyzgGGDRxLKGW4A7cXJVXUyRjS8TK2E

Think I'm mining noirbits not noirshares lol not sure how that happened
Activity: 686
9a1UnRAj3PRzLLKGqjxNnGncGZEFH7QbLS

Started now mining but i can confirm that win wallet allows only 1 thread
Pages:
Jump to: