Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 2. (Read 69978 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
so short answer

Your giving up and going to help "another project"
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any news yet on the reboot?

Perhaps i was not clear in my last posts.

NoirShares as a standalone currency does not make sense to me or the rest of the world. This is because unless i grow a pair of satoshi's balls, it will just fall into altcoin oblivion.

With this in mind i approached another group whose general ideas for currency and crypto development match my own. Here is what we agreed  for my help in coding :-

1) NRS 2.0 holders (snapshot) will receive their holdings translated on the their blockchain. ( approx 2.7 Million NRS to distribute)

2) GF donators will be awarded a distribution that includes a 25% bump on this chain

3) Optionally, we could either a) Launch a seperate chain for further distribution of NRT which would be merge mined or else we b) issue NRT as a crypto-stock built into to their pre-existing chain.

I'm leaning towards b) because it is simply a clean solution that requires us to only have our funds, no infrastructure requirements, maintenance falls to the entire development team and we ensure survival by encouraging more coins to join in.

Another option being investigated is side chains but that is so far off , i doubt it will make the cut.

The coins for NRS distribution have already been prepared, but they can only be sent once i have held up my end of the development deal.
Activity: 505
Activity: 544
any news yet on the reboot?
Activity: 616
In the end Barwizi you have proven to be what you really are: a crook

Stop fudding right now!  Smiley
Activity: 505
What is working Explorer NoirShares?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I have some coins frozen for ages on Poloniex are they swapable ?

Isn't it removed already?
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I have some coins frozen for ages on Poloniex are they swapable ?
legendary
As long as your wallet is correct and your balance is pre-snapshot you'll be fine. The allocation on a separate chain will likely happen end of next week or the week after. The sudden appearance of the elements project slowed me since I had to consider the implications.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
jeez, if noir could look half way credible in a few weeks time who knows what might happen, CMC is going nuts for alts, why not this coin!!
Activity: 452
I have an old wallet dating back june last year, still 1K NRS in it. should that still work?

Hopefully it should, although AFAIK the snapshot was made weeks back june last year.

I will give it a try, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
I have an old wallet dating back june last year, still 1K NRS in it. should that still work?

Hopefully it should, although AFAIK the snapshot was made weeks back june last year.
Activity: 452
Activity: 427
Do we have to explicitly request NRS conversion or having old wallet would do?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them).

That's the most honest statement of the week, I feel. It's an intriguing problem tho'.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Good for you.

Meanwhile. those who heeded my advice and kept their wallets, i am assisting in development of an existing coin and as part of our agreement, you are all being allocated coins on their chain for my assistance. They have proposed a network of blockchain, so NRS will be revived as part of this network. This is in no way a next week thing, maybe a few more weeks but already we've made progress.

The new NRS will be called NoirTokens and will have all your balances from the start. As part of their requirements for the network, we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them). NRT is a hybrid PoS/PoW and so are the Masternodes, instead of just PoS nodes or PoW nodes, they will be hybrid as well.

There is already a momentum coin and i will keep pushing the dev so we can have a merged mining situation. A lot of hash is divided nowadays and mining is rarely profitable, we stand a better chance of stable network by combining nodes with others.

I don't spend a lot of time online, but this doesn't mean i'm not around.

NG investors will get their investment translated into both distributions as well with a 25% increase. - with the exception of the ones i struck off the register.

sounds good sir

does indeed!! very appreciative of the effort barwizi
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

Good for you.

Meanwhile. those who heeded my advice and kept their wallets, i am assisting in development of an existing coin and as part of our agreement, you are all being allocated coins on their chain for my assistance. They have proposed a network of blockchain, so NRS will be revived as part of this network. This is in no way a next week thing, maybe a few more weeks but already we've made progress.

The new NRS will be called NoirTokens and will have all your balances from the start. As part of their requirements for the network, we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them). NRT is a hybrid PoS/PoW and so are the Masternodes, instead of just PoS nodes or PoW nodes, they will be hybrid as well.

There is already a momentum coin and i will keep pushing the dev so we can have a merged mining situation. A lot of hash is divided nowadays and mining is rarely profitable, we stand a better chance of stable network by combining nodes with others.

NG investors will get their investment translated into both distributions as well with a 25% increase. - with the exception of the ones i struck off the register.

sounds good sir
legendary

Good for you.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: