Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 26. (Read 69978 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
can we please keep this private or on IRC , we don't need to qoute every huge post  and flood the fourm

seam like alot of work went into creating that post , i think your hard work would of been better spent trying to help the community other then destroying it

every one that invested knew the risk ,,,, you are talking about a missing 4 BTC  or less ,,, who really give a shit

they are talking about missing 4btc or less with just the btc that was had before the miners.. Since then there should be about 34 btc mined. Im not taking a side here, just clarifying the discrepancy in conversation.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
which version of wallet do you use?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
And quite honestly! So I do not agree with a theft !!! But asked in a different way, he no longer deserves! He is permant at work! I spend a fraction of the time here, or with the development! He more than any other !!! So he can from me these have as much as he wants! If he brings NRS up! ok not all! But more than any other !!!

Do not misunderstand, cheating is never right !!!

Everything should be consensual!

This DAC will never be anything if the accounting will remain amateuristic. Barwizi really needs to account for the expenses, every single microbtc of it. It will be the only way that he can save this.
Second, he needs to do what he promises. He cannot promise Voting and Lotto and then out of the blue decide to start another initiative again. I have seen his commitment to Project X the last 24 hours, and that will divert his attention from NRS 2.0 again, like he has proven to start something else without finishing the project he is working on, time and time again.

I'd lose my support base if i did that, so it's not happening, even now i have been addressing some issue in the code, wait 30 minutes if you can, you'll see some of the mods i have made.

I am only one dev so some things take longer. And besides NRS is part of XUC and XUC is part of project now, which mean i have to do them in order.
I really don't care about Project X and XUC. I care about NRS Lotto because you decided that will be the only way you will be compensating for the mining loss to the GF holders.
legendary
Activity: 882
And quite honestly! So I do not agree with a theft !!! But asked in a different way, he no longer deserves! He is permant at work! I spend a fraction of the time here, or with the development! He more than any other !!! So he can from me these have as much as he wants! If he brings NRS up! ok not all! But more than any other !!!

This DAC will never be anything if the accounting will remain amateuristic. Barwizi really needs to account for the expenses, every single microbtc of it. It will be the only way that he can save this.
Second, he needs to do what he promises. He cannot promise Voting and Lotto and then out of the blue decide to start another initiative again. I have seen his commitment to Project X the last 24 hours, and that will divert his attention from NRS 2.0 again, like he has proven to start something else without finishing the project he is working on, time and time again.

I'd lose my support base if i did that, so it's not happening, even now i have been addressing some issue in the code, wait 30 minutes if you can, you'll see some of the mods i have made.

I am only one dev so some things take longer. And besides NRS is part of XUC and XUC is part of project now, which mean i have to do them in order.
legendary
Throwing up some of today's updates anyway. I just got our VPS provider to sort out our issue.

So much drama .. guess its time to buy some cheap coins .. in case ..  Grin
Well, no NRS 2.0 on the exchange yet and the others are worthless. Would not take the risk Wink
legendary

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you find something you want to ask about, quote the area and ask.

If anyone disagrees with the amount under their name please notify me.

Not sure if its relevant here but the addresses for me are still the old (incorrect, not controlled by me) ones.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Barwizi, I sent PM about my balance. Please check and reply it at your convenience.
legendary
yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another sold!

You used this document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The NRS is off by 40k and that is just the NRS.

Yes, i remember Mario did a document as well.

yes I have this created independently of logan. We did not come only to post based ... because it bothered me to a wholly-owned distribution
legendary
Chocobo, you were trying to sell the story that i made off with tons of BTC , can you highlight these BTC for us all? Frigga went offline but we had made a lot of progress, right now he is struggling with the fact that i had to pay 7 BTC in taxes, which i had estimated at 6.5 earlier, but can always be verified.

So in his pov there is either 3 BTC or 10 BTC  unaccounted for. For which i say there is 3, can you prove otherwise?

I'll wait for Frigga to come online then continue with him/her from where we left off and we shall see the results.
legendary
yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another sold!

You used this document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Yes, i remember Mario did a document as well.

legendary

So, if we look at the total investment of

A total of 28.95 BTC invested
A total of 157k NRB  invested
A total of 165k NRS invested

There is a BTC short fall of 4.0155 BTC

So since the BTC is not enough, we add the NRB

Which was valued at 1.831395349 BTC

leaving us with a short fall of 2.1842 BTC

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.
So there was more than you say there was.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)
If I am wrong, tell me what I did wrong, but for me you got 49.81 BTC!!!!

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

29 BTC + 157 k NRB and 167k NRS +447 PTS (corrected)

Which at market price then was 29 BTC + 1.8 BTC + ~ 8 BTC and 4 BTC.

The SHARES are 50 but the VALUE is much less that your proposed 49 BTC

barwizi is right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNdXZvbHA5OFpTQlk/edit?usp=sharing

You are using an outdated GF ledger.

LOL , its out of date by two or three entries, and it has a simple lay out that details who invested what , EVERYONE THAT INVESTED KNOWS THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SO STOP MISDIRECTING

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPya2ZZY1RzeUlzWlk/edit?usp=sharing

has a few small changes to it but it's lay out is complicated, don't try to use that as a way of getting your point across.

Not that one, the other one you posted when adding up the shares. He used that one.

is the original that everyone saw and would check on when they invested and is missing maybe three entries.

is the one compiled by logan

But both of them still lead to the same results. And no matter how much you struggle, the facts are laid bare on them , same document you used is the one i used. I posted that one after there was a mix-up when Frigga was asking his questions.

I am still waiting for you to prove your prices of NRS, my proof is right there in the document by Logan, shall i just cut paste the page here and be done with it?

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

You used this document

legendary

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

barwizi is right

yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another buys!

I'll add that now.

barwizi is right

LOL , its out of date by two or three entries, and it has a simple lay out that details who invested what , EVERYONE THAT INVESTED KNOWS THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SO STOP MISDIRECTING

has a few small changes to it but it's lay out is complicated, don't try to use that as a way of getting your point across.

Not that one, the other one you posted when adding up the shares. He used that one.
legendary
I have been corrected by Frigga77 , i forgot the PTS and miscalculated the BTC by 0.2.

Leaving me to account for 4.37 BTC at this point

Don't. The NRS on exchanges are on the old chain and out of date.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Pages:
Jump to: