Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 16. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
All this big news for NLC and what happens? It tanks..  again....

I'm starting to realize good news for this coin means nothing

what happened to this coin? after so long this coin gives surprise to the holder. and now what happens with the team, why there is no good response to this project

The team is working on the platform.  All we need is patience.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

what happened to this coin? after so long this coin gives surprise to the holder. and now what happens with the team, why there is no good response to this project
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
All markets are down due to a few different factors but the news is great for the community and those that believe in this project. Have patience this will only take a few months and years to grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

you have a point. the price just sinking
Activity: 116
Once Again We Made It! Check Out FLASH UPDATE: Buying NLC2 Crypto with Credit Card With Nicholas Live!

Show Some Love To His Channel

Activity: 11

Msg From NLC2 CEO "GM all, Visa/MC/Alipay deployed and tested good on live site"

No Limit Fantasy Sports Week 14 Fantasy Football Experts Show

Join us every Tuesday!

Activity: 15
On Yobit disabled robot to manipulate the price NLC2. Now either on the moon or 0. Grin

Now either on 0. Shocked
Activity: 31
On Yobit disabled robot to manipulate the price NLC2. Now either on the moon or 0. Grin
Activity: 79
In ANN coins reported - "Funding will mostly go back to a stabilization fund to support the price.". They admit that they manipulated the price of the coin. These scammers should report that they need a stable coin at a price of $. That investing money you will not get profit.

i say sell people and people sad i don't know anything Cheesy
In ANN coins reported - "Funding will mostly go back to a stabilization fund to support the price.". They admit that they manipulated the price of the coin. These scammers should report that they need a stable coin at a price of $. That investing money you will not get profit.
Scammers! As soon as the coin starts to rise, they sell it in huge quantities, keeping the price of 0.15-0.2$ .

I hate NLC2 !!! As soon as I return my money, I will never buy this coin again! With it you will be poor!
Same disappointed ...

Not disappointed, but just angry. So much time is lost, not earned, but at a loss. Well, nothing. God sees everything.
Activity: 3
Scammers! As soon as the coin starts to rise, they sell it in huge quantities, keeping the price of 0.15-0.2$ .

I hate NLC2 !!! As soon as I return my money, I will never buy this coin again! With it you will be poor!
Same disappointed ...

When can we expect the next pamp price of the coin?

We can't make future price predictions about coin price because it's illegal to do. And yeah, price always depends on market. 
Activity: 22
When can we expect the next pamp price of the coin?
We will not be getting rid of slack anytime soon (you will always see the first updates here), but we are testing out discord now:
and if you prefer discord, you can try it out - but there aren't many official mods there yet so it is a "free for all"
Pages:
Jump to: