Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 13. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 103
i know NLC (now is NLC2) coin  since their ICO, and i joined their NFL fantasy sports back then. i remember i bought a lot of NLC at 60 satoshi. i can't belive that NLC2 price is 1000 satoshi now. it's really good for investment. i think the price will go up again when binnance list this coin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I believe in this project,
Its a working product... other coins valued with over 200 million $ marketcap.. without even having a working product...

nolimitcoin is a working product.. hard undervalued..
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
People think they are entitled to get rich quick. It's a shame that someone felt they needed to edit binance adding Strat market to NLC2 for a pump.

Man! There is a lot of Fake things/news out there. Maybe someone just made it troll their fellas.
Activity: 53
People think they are entitled to get rich quick. It's a shame that someone felt they needed to edit binance adding Strat market to NLC2 for a pump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
why are you not doing a bounty social media campaign?
that could bring more people and we would see less new account spreading fud
so, this was a scam?  dead coin it seems?

No, It's not a scam. who said that? There is team working hard behind the scenes and great active community.

Please join our NLC2 slack to see what's going on http://slack.nolimitcoin.org/
Activity: 13
so, this was a scam?  dead coin it seems?

NoLimitCoin is this on the binance.com exchange? This is a good news, and the price of NLC2 will burst out in the near future, and wait and see!

Man! That's fake editing. Look at URL of page, it mentioned another coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'll inveset...watchin this coin long time...I think this is low price, under 1000 sats

Yes, the price is undervalued, the official timing of buying is appropriate, and it will soon be on a big BINANCE exchange. I have statistics that the back of this exchange will have a sharp rise. Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

NoLimitCoin is this on the binance.com exchange? This is a good news, and the price of NLC2 will burst out in the near future, and wait and see!
Activity: 304
I'll inveset...watchin this coin long time...I think this is low price, under 1000 sats

Fantasy sports grow at a speed of 10 billion dollars per year, which is an amazing number. NoLimitCoin's recent bull market seems to be showing no performance. I think it's waiting for an outbreak. Cheesy
great project??

dev team destroyed with too many delayed
they lyaing lyaing and lyaing
how many players you have on site ... 10 ??

Nobody lied about anything and there was some delays cause of technical errors. Team is working hard to get everything done and update community time to time.

If someone can't see the potential of this project then I'm not here convince anybody.

SIDE NOTE: YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR WINDOW BEFORE YOUR SHIT GETs CORRUPTED&FUCKED

do you need to repeat what dev team lied Huh
my windows is good... i love like this i not play games etc

Yeah You need to
Activity: 79
great project??

http://i66.tinypic.com/10xexpc.jpg

Nobody lied about anything and there was some delays cause of technical errors. Team is working hard to get everything done and update community time to time.

If someone can't see the potential of this project then I'm not here convince anybody.

SIDE NOTE: YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR WINDOW BEFORE YOUR SHIT GETs CORRUPTED&FUCKED

do you need to repeat what dev team lied Huh
my windows is good... i love like this i not play games etc
great project??

great project??

http://i66.tinypic.com/10xexpc.jpg

hahah stupid people

its going to 100 santashi Cheesy

Really man? Again?

GET SOME LIFE.

i know you are one of dev Cheesy
i don't have life,  i trade with crypto Cheesy

you destoyed this good coin

If you don't even have life then what's the point to talk shit about great projects.

How anyone destroyed coin? can you explain
hahah stupid people

its going to 100 santashi Cheesy

Really man? Again?

GET SOME LIFE.

i know you are one of dev Cheesy
i don't have life,  i trade with crypto Cheesy

you destoyed this good coin