Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 18. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i want to alert people to not buy this coin
nba will not be delivered in decembar.. and etc
maybe nlc2 by the end of decembar will hit 3000 or maybe but just maybe 3500 santoshi

i was sell today all my nlc2

That's funny. That's what you said a few days ago, on NLC2 Slack.

Just go away.

Activity: 18
I can not register in the game. After registration, I can not go into my office. The letter does not come to the post office. What to do?
if you have Russian mail (mail.ru, yandex and the like), then they do not come to the link. Get yourself a normal mail, for example gmail
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

A telegram channel would be super nice , if there is one i don't know about please let me know here , if not , please consider making one

Hey man! You can here join telegram group : https://t.me/N0LimitC0IN
Activity: 294
they sad hockey will be on 26.11.2017 , yesterday they move on 29.11.2017
they say 2 week ago they will sand application tomorow for exhangers. 5 days ago they sad they are writing aplication for exhangers lol
they sad soon bittrex (2 week ago), but 3 days ago sad no bittrex bifore nlmc2 hit 1$

i will not speak about roadmap lol don't look its not correct
they sad mastercard will be open in this week (thet sad on 10 novembar), still we don't have option to buy with mastercard

this is not project, they only wait to earn same easy money !

chenpa, you are just a ill tempered person who has nothing good to say about NLC2. What happened to you, your wife leave you for another woman? Even money says you still hold on to every bit that you have purchased, though.

I have only been a member of the Slack group for a week. Yet, you are the one person, the ONLY person who sticks out in my mind, as being a tw*t, on any channel on Slack. Now, I see you are here as well - the same person, the same bad attitude.

maybe nlc2 by the end of decembar will hit 3000 or maybe but just maybe 3500 santoshi

Chenpa you seems retarded, get a life Dude.

Hopefully you are correct.. I am holding some NLC2 tokens.. Just that the team has no update about this months plan and why hockey release was move. And also if TV ads update. 
Activity: 17
I can not register in the game. After registration, I can not go into my office. The letter does not come to the post office. What to do?
Activity: 22
they say 2 week ago they will sand application tomorow for exhangers. 5 days ago they sad they are writing aplication for exhangers lol
they sad soon bittrex (2 week ago), but 3 days ago sad no bittrex bifore nlmc2 hit 1$

they sad mastercard will be open in this week (thet sad on 10 novembar), still we don't have option to buy with mastercard

chenpa, you are just a ill tempered person who has nothing good to say about NLC2. What happened to you, your wife leave you for another woman? Even money says you still hold on to every bit that you have purchased, though.

I have only been a member of the Slack group for a week. Yet, you are the one person, the ONLY person who sticks out in my mind, as being a tw*t, on any channel on Slack. Now, I see you are here as well - the same person, the same bad attitude.

Chenpa you seems retarded, get a life Dude.
Activity: 79

Activity: 2

You have a point. All plans are always moved. 
Activity: 79

Activity: 9

A telegram channel would be super nice , if there is one i don't know about please let me know here , if not , please consider making one
Activity: 9
Will NLC2 be listed on bittrex and poloniex this year?

We'll be on Bittrex soon, but it's unofficial for now

Hoping to be listed in one of those exchanger this year.

NLC2 to the moon..

Well on NLC2 RoadMap i do see a lot of upcomming news , i'm not sure if that is too good to be true , but a lot of stuff is due in December , can the Dev confirm they are up to date on this ? Ads and more fantasy sports added + Listing on bigger exchanges. Seems a bit too good to be true so i just want to hear the Dev say everything is going smoothly and it's up to date. Or anyone who knows...

Hoping to be listed in one of those exchanger this year.

NLC2 to the moon..

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
To stake the coin, download the desktop wallet at www.nolimitcoin.org and then leave wallet open. First it will sync the chain and that could take a few hours the firs time.

Let me know, and you can also open a support ticket.

ty

Dev
Activity: 157
I'm having issues with staking... as in, I've got 86k in a wallet for 2 weeks and received 1 stake...

Are there any potential issues?

(edit - Took me a week of staking but eventually I woke up and found over 30 NLC2's received.  Happy man)

86k! Nice, must be the mature stage which I don´t know what it is, so that must be why it took so long! So mature time must be around 2 week for new coin ... I have been trying to get a bigger position on this project to stake monthly weekly or daily but not got the right amount but with 86k you just can´t go wrong!

Good bet man!
Activity: 157
Hi NLC2 Team,

can you please help me out as I am trying to stake a coin daily, so if it is 4% year, about 9000NLC should give me daily coin right?

Cheers and keep up the good work
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
does it exist a tutorial how to play?
i know than fantasy league is a american famous hobby but it's new for others
Love the project gonna go watch the token sale and read all about it, to see if i invest some btc on it.

There is no upcoming token sale for NLC2. You can buy it off exchanges like YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-Cex
Pages:
Jump to: