Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 41. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
Soccer a few weeks away Ok will correct home page. Skrill integration in process.

Dev

Ok dev, I am looking forward to the start of the new soccer gambling season on the basis of NLC2 coin. Hope that you will start work with some new exchanges for adding volume to NLC2 market. And of course waiting for big advertising bittalk and social media campaign for popularization of this coin and crypto fantasy sports!

Yes, for Soccer we will band together and promote the game and the coin. We will have Skrill allowing people to purchase NLC2 directly.

ty for all the support.

Dev

where 5 exchanger nlc2
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Soccer a few weeks away Ok will correct home page. Skrill integration in process.

Dev

Ok dev, I am looking forward to the start of the new soccer gambling season on the basis of NLC2 coin. Hope that you will start work with some new exchanges for adding volume to NLC2 market. And of course waiting for big advertising bittalk and social media campaign for popularization of this coin and crypto fantasy sports!

Yes, for Soccer we will band together and promote the game and the coin. We will have Skrill allowing people to purchase NLC2 directly.

ty for all the support.

Dev
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Dev

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Dev
Activity: 364
need some update of this coin..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
I'm very unsure why I never saw this coin earlier but I'm glad I see it now. Based on sports betting very nice and clever idea and is has pos so we had an hold then gamble the profits away lol xP

Very cool that you give $10 !!

NLC start page have some old information. Now payment for new players only 5000NLC2 and you need to play for this amount first.

PS Dev, time to change start page Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm very unsure why I never saw this coin earlier but I'm glad I see it now. Based on sports betting very nice and clever idea and is has pos so we had an hold then gamble the profits away lol xP

Very cool that you give $10 !!
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Activity: 308
HI, NLC payments today.

ty!

Im here, but working on Soccer

ty

i didn't receive my NLC Sad
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
HI, NLC payments today.

ty!

Im here, but working on Soccer

ty
Activity: 798
Activity: 590
Hi all, I submit a deposit to cryptofantasysports.com from my yobit.net account, 15,784.5 coins, on Nov. 10, 2016, Yobit dont sent the coins until Jan. 3, 2017, they also take care of my support ticket the same day, but the cryptofantasysports site dont take my TxID as valid. What can I do?
I think that's not a problem at yobit but cryptofantasysports, I too have experienced the same thing, yobit always send out the coin.
Activity: 308
Hi all, I submit a deposit to cryptofantasysports.com from my yobit.net account, 15,784.5 coins, on Nov. 10, 2016, Yobit dont sent the coins until Jan. 3, 2017, they also take care of my support ticket the same day, but the cryptofantasysports site dont take my TxID as valid. What can I do?

i didn't receive any coin too from cryptofantasysports.com Sad
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear NoLimitCoin investors - Developers,

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 3rd place in PumpMyCoin Community public votes.
Wish you all best and good luck.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

www.pumpmycoin.com
Activity: 403
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
www.pumpmycoin.com
Dear NoLimitCoin Investors,

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

NLC2 right?

dev,nlc2 go go pump

Feel Free to participate on our public vote any time

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 1218
Merit: 260

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

NLC2 right?

dev,nlc2 go go pump
www.pumpmycoin.com

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team

NLC2 right?

yes sir
Pages:
Jump to: