Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner! - page 12. (Read 50197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Are we going to make back mining costs?

NOPE
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OK    LOL     you may or may not be a sock .

...not before putting my donation address into the sig.  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OK    LOL     you may or may not be a sock .
I strive to be as unbiased as possible in my reviews. I don't judge if the dev is good or bad, if it smells like a scam, whatever.. I only bring to light what's in the code, possible problems with it, and I check to make sure the network itself is sane and not crazily premined. The network and code doesn't lie, so it's easy to be unbiased about it.

Also, I review what I want heh. I'm trying to help the community at large, not just to make coin devs happy (quite the opposite really Wink )

...guess not just me is glad you're doing this Cool
in code lies truth but the least of the community is experienced enough to even recognice suspicious, erronoeus or otherwise critical code... and most folks are not even remotely into rottling through code at all Cheesy
I cannot see an offence in code auditing and exposing critical excerpts... as much as I cannot see an offence in an engineer examininating an engine and telling what he finds beeing critical under the hood  Wink

Cant your sock puppet account pretend to have interest in other coins as well? Every single post in your history is a post on this coin .   Do you think anyone is stupid enough to not realize that you are a troll in disguise as a sock?    NOPE

And its not hard to guess who's puppet you are ^^^^^^

lol ...yup, account is new ... thought it'd be time to*). but am I writing someone elses words? NOPE
...I actually as well couldn't resist mining... however I like the NOPEs**). it might go down the drain or becoming a great deal... who knows.
and can someone complain to be scammed... i guess it's: NOPE ...all facts laid out open Grin

so... ok, got some work to do... there's other coins to show some interrest to  Tongue

*) have u ever tried to recover your pw at bct? I had another account, unused at time of creation though... sure the obvious happend and I couldnt remember my credentials. I tried to recover my pw several times but eventually thought it'd be easier to open a new acc. anyway that hasn't stop me watching since  Wink
**) (which might not has become very transparent) ...esp. I like them beeing darn quick. no waiting like centuries for transactions to be confirmed, blocks becoming mature etc., the wallet looks slick, works flawless so far and I like the marker colors (though status icons sometimes are hard to recognise). It has a compelling fun anti concept (which reminds me of RIPO yet not feeling like a simple c&p coin)... at least it shows potential and thus would I be out before the last block found? defo NOPE!
what a stupid coin!!

Definition:
stupid
adj,adj phr

Excellent; splendid; cool, rad: That's stupid/ Yep. Cool, mellow and stupid fresh 
^
Its a given and your amazing powers of perception are stupid too  Grin
I strive to be as unbiased as possible in my reviews. I don't judge if the dev is good or bad, if it smells like a scam, whatever.. I only bring to light what's in the code, possible problems with it, and I check to make sure the network itself is sane and not crazily premined. The network and code doesn't lie, so it's easy to be unbiased about it.

Also, I review what I want heh. I'm trying to help the community at large, not just to make coin devs happy (quite the opposite really Wink )

in code lies truth but the least of the community is experienced enough to even recognice suspicious, erronoeus or otherwise critical code... and most folks are not even remotely into rottling through code at all Cheesy
I cannot see an offence in code auditing and exposing critical excerpts... as much as I cannot see an offence in an engineer examininating an engine and telling what he finds beeing critical under the hood  Wink

Cant your sock puppet account pretend to have interest in other coins as well? Every single post in your history is a post on this coin .   Do you think anyone is stupid enough to not realize that you are a troll in disguise as a sock?    NOPE

And its not hard to guess who's puppet you are ^^^^^^
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
what a stupid coin!!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
kekeke

wen xchange?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
lol, I laughed at what's going on lol
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Love this community. It has its own anti fud machine.
Activity: 303
No one like you
no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

He's not attacking it. he's giving you information that will better inform you and others as investors. It's all public , but a lot of people don't know how to find/read it.
he (earlz)said quite impersonally.
Activity: 249
no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

He's not attacking it. he's giving you information that will better inform you and others as investors. It's all public , but a lot of people don't know how to find/read it.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the hundreds of scams here the last 6 months

I think we all know that the 10% premine is excessive.

Should I stop mining?

NOPE

Roll the dice and let ride.  Grin

Finally an intelligent post from an astute crypto community member. Thank You  Cool
Seems an excellent coin? The answer is NOPE!!

Would you know a good coin if it bit you in the ass?    Nope
Activity: 672
I think we all know that the 10% premine is excessive.

Should I stop mining?

NOPE

Roll the dice and let ride.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
is there any nodes , i can't sync my wallet.
thanks

You can temporarily use addnode=tester.earlz.net

I'll be taking that offline later though

Wallet works fine for me.  firewall issue?
Pages:
Jump to: