Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner! - page 11. (Read 50197 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
#YOLO, keep mining.

I don't think it's Carsen tho. Cocky attitude sure can match up, but he wouldve already spilled his beans, carsen is just too emotionnal.

I guess we'll know overtime, but for now who cares.. 90% of the coins are pur bull, at least if this codebase works fine.. who cares who the dev is? On certain rare occasions you will have a dev who sticks with his project, in most other cases they just bail out after a few days. We will see in a few days.

That said, I love the dev's cockiness, reminds me of myself sometimes. Keep up, at least this coin has something different and interesting!

Stop mining? NOPE
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
dis thread is something else  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Some people do not grasp the fact that this coin is not like the others. They encourage hostility here. Why be serious about coins when all the other people on the thread wont conduct themselves in a professional manner. If you walked into a store or bank  and tried to act the way people do here they would call security, pick you up, use your head to open the door, and bounce you off the sidewalk like a rock across a lake.

Do they care if they lose pools? NOPE!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin. 

Hey nope!  Are you carsen klock?  I think you are.

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ? 

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE

After this Post..  It is certainly carsen

OCMINER   REALLY? i cant believe you just said that stupid shit after asking us to add your pool to the OP   ...  FUCK Carsen and you for adding stupidity and FUD  ..
ATTENTION:   is it safe to mine at Suprnova pools ?     NOPE        shall we start to fud your pool threads with unfounded nonsense?   hmmn

But thank you for padding the post count  LOL

Dude just read your own posts in this thread, you dont Sound like a dev should, you are Posting offences in your own thread all over, This is not what a coin dev should do.

Feel free to remove suprnova from the OP, i had requests adding a pool for it from my miners and that is what i did. I had lots of Mails asking if this coin is legit from my miners as they wanted to rent more rigs and I honestly answered that i can See no hidden or malicious stuff in the Code but the 10% premine would keep myself away..  Anyway it is up to you what you make of it..  Destroy some of the premine to Show your legit or simply Post like a coin dev should...

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
shimlbit  you are so stupid .     Awarded dumbest single post on the thread award .
 Do we care what you think mope ?    NOPE
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I do kinda like the uncertainty with this coin, will it surprise us with some legit developments??  Then again I did mine Mystery coin for the same reasons lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin.  

Hey nope!  Are you carsen klock?  I think you are.

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ?  

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE

After this Post..  It is certainly carsen

OCMINER   REALLY? i cant believe you just said that stupid shit after asking us to add your pool to the OP   ...  FUCK Carsen and you for adding stupidity and FUD  ..
ATTENTION:   is it safe to mine at Suprnova pools ?     NOPE        shall we start to fud your pool threads with unfounded nonsense?   hmmn

But thank you for padding the post count  LOL
dude its too obviously
and u are just stupid...anyone will catch u on every coin...i think ur time is over

and suprnova i pure legit...he only add a pool...but after the time more and more obvious about that u are carsen...
i think ocminer should close the stratum

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin. 

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ? 

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE

OCMINER   REALLY? i cant believe you just said that stupid shit after asking us to add your pool to the OP   ...  FUCK Carsen and you for adding stupidity and FUD  ..
ATTENTION:   is it safe to mine at Suprnova pools ?     NOPE        shall we start to fud your pool threads with unfounded nonsense?   hmmn

But thank you for padding the post count  LOL
legendary
Activity: 1302

and i mined this shit...only invest a little...
is this coin a scam?

yep!

Scam?    NOPE
Have you been deceived?  Are you a retard? Do you know the definitions of the words you use?
NOPE will continue to shine the spotlight on these dullards who choose to post here. Dont you see or think or understand?  Why we as a community must stand together against the likes of you?
Definition: Scam
1.   scam - deprive of by deceitscam - deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
bunco, con, defraud, diddle, gip, goldbrick, gyp, hornswoggle, mulct, nobble, rook, swindle, short-change, victimize
short, short-change - cheat someone by not returning him enough money
cheat, rip off, chisel - deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 896

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
is this coin a scam?

yep!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
staking away  Grin

hehe... I cannot remember any coin ever dropping stake rewards as early as with the first day Cheesy

WOT?    When you have awesome POW/POS code like NOPE does.   Would you wait till late in mining to offer it out?    NOPE       Current Block 3500     on the downside of POW    shortly the mind blowing begins.

yup... that (among others) was a pretty convincing move Smiley
staking away  Grin

hehe... I cannot remember any coin ever dropping stake rewards as early as with the first day Cheesy

WOT?    When you have awesome POW/POS code like NOPE does.   Would you wait till late in mining to offer it out?    NOPE       Current Block 3500     on the downside of POW    shortly the mind blowing begins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
staking away  Grin

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Is this coin going to be traded on any decent exchange? NOPE
Pages:
Jump to: