Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noso: Protocol 2-> Pow+PoS+MNs. New Protocol 2 active - page 7. (Read 8543 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Noso project developer.
Noso project developer.

- New mining algorythm is currently under tests.

What is the algo now? Has it changed? Why only CPU mining?

Current algo is sha256/multistep.

CPU minning to avoid massive minning from GPU farms & more value to the coin.

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

- New mining algorythm is currently under tests.

What is the algo now? Has it changed? Why only CPU mining?
Noso project developer.

Project updates:

- Incoming new wallet without blockchain dependency: https://github.com/DevTeamNoso/NosoLite
- Android wallet under development.
- Full stable core available in 7 languages.
- PoS increment and MNs starts in  less than 3 weeks (block 40,000)

Noso project developer.

After some weeks rebuilding most of the code , we already can announce the project upcoming improvements:

- Mostly all the protocol is JSONed.
- *.PO files will be the standard multi language support.
- Improved GUI design.
- The NosoWallet was splitted in 4 different apps: NosoLite (final user wallet), NosoNode (for running a masternode), NosoPool (for pool admins) and NosoNet (Network monitor). This was done to improve all users experience. In order to facilitate the migration from nosowallet to the new multi-app approach, the first app to be released will be NosoNode, which will run completely under new Protocol 2.
- Built-in exchange (Nobiex) is currently on beta testings. (Nobiex will run on NosoLite)

Join our discord server to learn more:
 https://discord.gg/96P9wtmYzp

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
When are you going to be listed on decent exchange?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Hey Mikolvv,

So it's a structural problem

A structural problem is when you don't put enough cement in your concrete mixer and the building falls down.

Having a big mouth is a character problem. One that I've admitted having, many times. One that I constantly apologize for, on a regular basis.

If you, personally, have a problem with my attitude, big mouth, or liberal views, as an intelligent, mature, grown up adult human being you avoid airing dirty laundry in public and have a mature, grown up discussion in private.
That's how you avoid polluting the community with any bad blood and you avoid causing grief to others who don't have to witness all the childish/rude interactions.

Looks like you did not chose to keep it private and instead came to a, VERY, public forum to whine about someone being rude to you.
Are you 5 and still need to run to your mama because the bully at kindergarten just called you a lazy programmer that only demands for progress and never pitches in?

Actually, don't answer that. It's a loaded question that comes from that dark place in me, that I mentioned before and I need to keep in check.

So to conclude this, I'll apologize here, the same way I've apologized on the Discord server:
I'm really sorry for what I said in the heat of the discussion. I have a big mouth and I need to keep it in check every time I engage brain to keyboard.
But at least I'm aware of this humongous character flaw and I routinely apologize for it...

Cheers,
Gus
Activity: 31
Sadly those developers are such rude persons. People can contribute for some coding stuff and they reply very rude.
Also they remove messages from their discord from people who are critical of things what happends.

Please be aware of those people, Hopefully they learn from those bad things..

This comment is really not fair!

I see you always asking for progress, can't wait that features are coming out...

Why not contribute and help noso to get better?

Have a good day mikolvv!

You didn't saw the rude reactions from them? I was into it to do something for contributing in coding, But those people where starting talking rude.
And im 100% sure im not the only one who is facing this problem, Heard more people about this.
They removed this night messages from the discord from an person what was talking some critical about their rude messages, Why they have to remove this?

Gus is a excelent coder, and yes he has a big mouth, but he also keeps apologizing for being like that!

I don't think so.
Activity: 3
Sadly those developers are such rude persons. People can contribute for some coding stuff and they reply very rude.
Also they remove messages from their discord from people who are critical of things what happends.

I see you always asking for progress, can't wait that features are coming out...

Have a good day mikolvv!

You didn't saw the rude reactions from them? I was into it to do something for contributing in coding, But those people where starting talking rude.
And im 100% sure im not the only one who is facing this problem, Heard more people about this.
They removed this night messages from the discord from an person what was talking some critical about their rude messages, Why they have to remove this?

Gus is a excelent coder, and yes he has a big mouth, but he also keeps apologizing for being like that!

Have a good day mikolvv!

Have a good day mikolvv!

Have a good day mikolvv!

keep the good work up! the official block explorer is also back again https://explorer.nosocoin.com/en  Smiley
Noso project developer.

Noso project news:

We have some delay in the project development, but now we are back to the continue update.
New official release.

https://github.com/Noso-Project/NosoWallet/releases/tag/v0.2.1Ga4
Activity: 80
Noso deserves more attention. Please community tell everyone about NOSO.  Cool
development is still ongoing Wink there's a new wallet version available (Ga2)
Activity: 73
new news?Huh? or its scam??
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
We are proud to announce that we now have a second explorer situated at: https://nosoexplorer.yz317.com/

Thanks to YZ for donating the resources Cool
Pages:
Jump to: