Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Noso: Protocol 2-> Pow+PoS+MNs. New Protocol 2 active - page 6. (Read 8543 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 5
If developed properly, this project will be able to develop very well in the future.

Are you planning to hold a token sale via ICO or IEO in the near future?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
most other members know the dev team is working seriously, and the community is sweety.
Happy mining!

for the DEV team Simple Question Simple thing, forgot to say hi blocked..  lol this noso-coin is just a litlte scam and if its not a scam they verry unfriendly

Noso-coin wil never make it on market with this Attitude to members that Supported noso
Activity: 16
How to mine it ?
Activity: 1
for the DEV team Simple Question Simple thing, forgot to say hi blocked..  lol this noso-coin is just a litlte scam and if its not a scam they verry unfriendly

Noso-coin wil never make it on market with this Attitude to members that Supported noso
Activity: 5
Spot the 1st comment MASSIVE update!!!
What an exitment! 
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
No reason why that coin can not hit hundreds or thousands of $$$ prices in the future
(excluding cases in which devs do something against that)
Thus, if you guys want to take a small risk and try to hopnon a high possibility for many x of earn - do what it is required for that project to skyrocket
this is not another poocoin "to the moon" boolshit (lot over $500 on poocoins..).

So common & contribute, buy or mine.
Activity: 45
I'd like enough to start an MN.
Corrently sitting in at 400  Undecided

I don't think I'll ever make it!

Buying is always an option, though the current market is OTC only. There is a possibility in the future the required % amount (0.2% current supply) decreases, but unlikely. As long as you mine more than ~13 NOSO a day, you will eventually catch up.
Activity: 665
Merit: 15
I'd like enough to start an MN.
Corrently sitting in at 400  Undecided

I don't think I'll ever make it!
Acquired 2K noso coins.
Planning to acquire up to 10K.
Thanks to the dev team helping me - I am dumb i all these crypto-related magical moves.

Glad to have you around  Cheesy
Acquired 2K noso coins.
Planning to acquire up to 10K.
Thanks to the dev team helping me - I am dumb i all these crypto-related magical moves.
exchange?

None yet, but there is an OTC market on the Discord. A built-in exchange for the wallet is planned.
Activity: 13
Too late! Already implemented and running smooth  Wink

Masternodes will boost the decentralization and security of the network, with incentives for doing so. It is a good thing.
Activity: 80
Love this coin. Please don't incorporate masternodes yuck.
Congratulations on your progress. I'm an investor and I'm only interested in buying. Do you have any plans to put this coin on the exchange ?

So hyped for block 41k!!! Can't wait to start earning via Masternodes with PoS too.

To address this quote, Dev has stated he plans to add a built-in exchange sometime this year, but any interested exchanges are free to contact him and set up Noso on their exchange (just none have yet I think). A 3rd party exchange is not super high priority for the Dev as it is opensource so anyone is free to get it on an exchange. The discord has an OTC market right now, though.

Edit: Correction, Dev did receive offers from exchanges but they wanted payment first. They/Dev stated listing is not a goal of the project, it should be a consequence of the improvements, support, good work, transparency, and development.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Congratulations on your progress. I'm an investor and I'm only interested in buying. Do you have any plans to put this coin on the exchange ?
Pages:
Jump to: