Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Novaexchange.com - Crypto currency exchange - page 5. (Read 21571 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I agree that OP is doing a great job resolving these problems.

Still I have to say it is highly frustrating to read these "withdraw ALL of your coins, as FAST as possible, EVERYTHING" all over the place, but when I attempt to withdraw my LTC I only see that they are not there, balance is zero, so how can I possibly withdraw them as fast as possible?! I would really like to, actually.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
 i will definitely trade in this xchange too when and if  will continue fanction after they will resolve this mess....
i like this team
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
And that's why kids,you should be smart enough while using new exchanges.The very first comment I ever made on this thread to which the OP never replied and I had doubts at that exact moment.

What's the guarantee you don't turn this out to be another Gox Exchange ? The only source of your contacts seems to be this thread.Exchange doesn't even have a proper support options.Get your shit together,pal.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Nova thank you for helping your userbase, We understand you are not a company with a large staff, we appreciate helping so many of our community members and many are now posting that they are getting their coins back!

Thank you! Never, EVER, have I seen an exchange pull through for its users after an attack like this.

One of the members of our team lost some coins too, which I'm sure you're still working on.

Please advise future plans and status when you have time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
just popping in to say KEEP IT UP and GREAT JOB so far, to the novaexchange team; it's a shame this happened to such a unique exchange.

Thank you so much for the diligence regarding ESP withdrawals  Smiley  Impressed by the speed at which you guys are sorting things out - will definitely trade on your platform when this mess is sorted out!  (really hoping this gets sorted out)
Activity: 690
Attention;

Withdraw all your available coins from Novaexchange right away! ALL COINS!

Turn of any automatic deposits.

https://novaexchange.com/message/

I have one btc withdrawal which was put to Delayed and it did not came through. I checked the transaction a while ago and it was not there along with the other withdrawals. I have PM you regarding that as well.

I have done same. please reply.

i sent a screenshot of my 2.2 btc withdrawal which was put to Delayed  that disappeared, is there any chance i can recover them?.. i tried to contact you but you dont gave any reply
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Ok, withdraw went through now...

...but haven't received a verification email

Really hope this doesn't implode. OP, any updates?!
Hello Sir,

I have also received email pretty late but once it was approved the withdrawal was instant.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I twitted to @nova_exchange and got a reply very quickly.

Hard times but nice support

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I can't answer any of your questions other than that novaexchange is working their ass off right now. Please have patience.

/Bejjan
ScryptPool
Activity: 774

Btc,  esp or other?
legendary
Activity: 1764
I think he is already offline from this forum .

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May be he's trying to sort things out, i have made a withdrawal request and it is a success, and 92 btc isnt a small amount for any exchange so, wait and watch.
Activity: 504
Swedish law enforcement will check the things out soon
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Attention;

I have one btc withdrawal which was put to Delayed and it did not came through. I checked the transaction a while ago and it was not there along with the other withdrawals. I have PM you regarding that as well.
Me too((((   DevPlease help me to withdraw my coins

x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
I want to withdraw some funds.I can not access the withdrawal page at the moment. Is there some maintaince going on. I could not find any notice or message. Thanks!
Can't withdraw my ESP. Tried two addresses, both of which said 'could not be verified'  Huh
Activity: 504
I guess people who have bitcoins should not expect to get it in wallet? Becouse all BTC gone from admin wallet already, right?
Activity: 774
Attention;

I have done same. please reply.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Attention;

Pages:
Jump to: