Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 28. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Prices are ridiculous on this exchange : 0.000016 litoshi per ALN
There's not even 1544000 ALN in total that were mined. This gives us a market cap of 24.7 LTC, or 0.67 BTC ... ROFL

if there are around 1.5 mill mined :

THE OP has premined 1 % of 200 mil
thats 2 MIL.
so he OWN 75 % OF ALL ALIENCOINS

he makes a giveaway over 25 coins (o rly, 25 coins ^^) and u have to vote at cryptsy

on the first post he mention the mac wallet is coming soon, since start ^^
edit: there seems to be a wallet now, he didnt edited the original text and graphic, sry

no bounty nothing, again, he OWNS 2 MILLION
no simple faucet etc etc

u see the problem ? Wink

- Premine: 1%
This Pre-Mine of 1% is crucial for the promotion, development and future of Aliencoin. It will also be awarded for bounty's, give-aways and contests so the community can help contribute to the coin and be rewarded for their efforts and support

Wallets ready on launch:

Windows: √
Linux: √
Mac: Coming soon.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i have a strange feeling about this coin, like someone is gonna revive it in the same way as mooncoin...
maybe cause youre mining it  Grin

got only 2k then i stopped
Activity: 348
Merit: 251
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i have a strange feeling about this coin, like someone is gonna revive it in the same way as mooncoin...
maybe cause youre mining it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hope it gets on more decent exchanges...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
right everybody click this link below and show your support for Aliencoin to be added to CoinMarket.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

I believe coinex is a better choice than coinedup

We will need a support page for Coinex, i have contacted them but i will ask the dev to aswell.

coinmarket.io is even better

lol right lets have a support page for every exchange we want aliencoin to be listed on, the dev will probably hand out more bountys to who can help, i have setup the cryptsy but need more help here.
legendary

We will need a support page for Coinex, i have contacted them but i will ask the dev to aswell.

coinmarket.io is even better

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We have good support for cryptsy but do we need to be pushing for coinedup to add aliencoin on their exchange? What do we think?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
There's not even 1544000 ALN in total that were mined. This gives us a market cap of 24.7 LTC, or 0.67 BTC ... ROFL

Yeah I transferred my ALN to the exchange, saw the prices and promptly withdrew back to my wallet.

No way I'm selling my 10k ALN for a mere 0.16 LTC, and anyone selling at this price is crazy.

indeed no point in selling now.
Activity: 210

Yeah I transferred my ALN to the exchange, saw the prices and promptly withdrew back to my wallet.

No way I'm selling my 10k ALN for a mere 0.16 LTC, and anyone selling at this price is crazy.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 154
Hey Guys.

I can confirm the following regarding FreshMarket Exchange http://freshmarket.co.in/

I sent a test amount of Aliencoin and it showed up as Deposit Pending almost instantly
The test amount was Available after 10 confirms approx 5 minutes
Aliencoin trades against LTC (there is no BTC markets) I can live with that
I placed a sell order at the highest possible buy order that I saw and it went though instantly
Because this was the first sale of Aliencoin the current price has now been set at 0.00001300 LTC
I then executed a withdrawal *Note, Withdrawals are subject to manual approval and maybe delayed this is clearly stated on the withdrawal page.
My LTC arrived into my wallet in approx 12 minutes from the time I made the withdrawal.

Also Note* There is a minimum withdrawal of 0.01 LTC

Trade fee is 0.1%
Withdrawal fee is 0.02%

Two points to raise
1/ There is no Graph/Ticker - I can live with that
2/ Two Factor Authentication - It states on the website that it is coming soon

In Conclusion
The site looks clean and very user friendly compared to the big exchanges and the trades are perfectly executed and deposits/withdrawals are fast

I give this Exchange my sign of approval: 9/10

Smiley

Awesome news, thanks for the review. I will update the thread now!
Activity: 182
Aliencoin is going to be Big, i got a great feeling about this coin! Good to see more people expressing there views and opinions we all need to contribute.

+1
Aliencoin is going to be Big, i got a great feeling about this coin! Good to see more people expressing there views and opinions we all need to contribute.
Activity: 182
UFO is now available on www.scifi-ex.com. Come and get some!

wat the troll  Grin

I see UFO made it onto an exchange too, be it a kids one. I wish them good fortune and please don't come again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: