Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 41. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'd love to help you but not with your 2 Million premine. Destroy 90% (not give it away) of it and I'm in.

Yeah if you want to wait 4 years for it to take off. Sure, go ahead. No giveaways or bounties.
Activity: 518
Hello,

I would like to thank the continued support that Aliencoin have been given from miners who are currently still mining and to the people who have contacted Aliencoin with regards to helping out via articles, blogs and putting there ideas forward. I can encourage this even more so please feel free to contact Aliencoin if you have some good ideas. We are still working on updating the website so that should be completed soon, also remember to sign up at Aliencoin forum here www.aliencoin.org

Continued work is still ongoing from the Dev team and were looking for ways to help promote Aliencoin.

Any questions please PM me and i will be happy to help.

Kind regards

Aliencoin

I'd love to help you but not with your 2 Million premine. Destroy 90% (not give it away) of it and I'm in.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello,

I would like to thank the continued support that Aliencoin have been given from miners who are currently still mining and to the people who have contacted Aliencoin with regards to helping out via articles, blogs and putting there ideas forward. I can encourage this even more so please feel free to contact Aliencoin if you have some good ideas. We are still working on updating the website so that should be completed soon, also remember to sign up at Aliencoin forum here www.aliencoin.org

Continued work is still ongoing from the Dev team and were looking for ways to help promote Aliencoin.

Any questions please PM me and i will be happy to help.

Kind regards

Aliencoin
Activity: 280
want to sell 500 to btc or ltc,pm your offer Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

http://alien.icalcul8.com

Aliencoin Pool is picking up speed. Would appreciate any hashes you are willing to throw at Aliencoin.

Thanks!
Activity: 98
Activity: 374
WTS 86.69742039 ALN for 0.044 BTC

PM me
Neb
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
People need to stop going on about this 1% premine. It is what it is and i dont think it will kill a coin or stop it going to an exchange. Net hash rate has dropped, very low difficulty and in my eyes a very good time to mine, there are a small number of miners now mining who just shut up and get on with it, they will be the ones with the big wallet holding including the Dev (lol).

As the saying says, Rome wasn't built in a day, things take time, this coin isnt a quick profit but dedicated miners who stick with the coin will make the profit.

Right now

1100 KHS will get you roughly 3000 coins per day
2500 KHS will get you roughly 6500 coins per day
5000 KHS will get you roughly 13000 coins per day

If you like the coin, get on and mine it, get some coins in. Stop worrying about the 1% premine!

Agreed the math checks out and overall makes sense, the point isn't to have instant money but a coin that has longevity.
Activity: 84
looks like my wallet.dat was overwritten or something (i didn't uninstall the first (wrong) wallet when 100% was premined). The next day I downloaded new one, and starting using it (i think i never opened the old one).  But today I can see that when I open new and old wallet I can see "old" number of coins.

Is there any way to reclaim my alien coins?  help plz. if you will help I give u 10 aliens
Activity: 252
People need to stop going on about this 1% premine. It is what it is and i dont think it will kill a coin or stop it going to an exchange. Net hash rate has dropped, very low difficulty and in my eyes a very good time to mine, there are a small number of miners now mining who just shut up and get on with it, they will be the ones with the big wallet holding including the Dev (lol).

As the saying says, Rome wasn't built in a day, things take time, this coin isnt a quick profit but dedicated miners who stick with the coin will make the profit.

Right now

1100 KHS will get you roughly 3000 coins per day
2500 KHS will get you roughly 6500 coins per day
5000 KHS will get you roughly 13000 coins per day

If you like the coin, get on and mine it, get some coins in. Stop worrying about the 1% premine!
Activity: 22
Change your password on all other pools ASAP if you registered on xtrapool, validerrorpool or pickaxe. One of them is a big scammer MF! and logs into other pools to cashout with same login info.

u r right... i think the last one is the culprit (maybe i'm wrong).
 but at least one of them is a thief for sure... my etok got stolen :@ Sad
There we go

I have about 2000 ALNs now. Time to stop

Back to Xivra ;-)
Activity: 518
when the coin will appear already at the exchange??

Never...

Only 182640 Coins mined so far...

DEV holds 2 Million and he would dump it immediately. He gives a shit about the coin and isn't ready to destroy at least 90% of his premine, what would be mandatory. This coin had a nice, fair start but the dev ruins everything.

Never? I wouldn't be so sure.

I'll wager the coins with a 1% premine that survive (despite the communities' pleas to destroy or reduce the premine), do a backyard deal with Cryptsy & throw a chunk of the premine at them in order to get listed. 42 is a prime example - how else could it appear within 1 week of launch?

Then you're left with two major stakeholders, both of whom stand to make massive profits at the expense of the public. If they're clever they'll dump the coins thoughtfully over time meeting the buy orders without completely destroying the value. This way the coin stands a chance of surviving the frenzy of initial seller orders.  The concept behind 42 is pure evil genius. Take away the decimal place and it's just like any other bloated coin. 4.2 billion of them! The 1% premine was more than the total mined by the public when it hit Cryptsy. I think we're going to see much more of this sort of release in future.

The other style of scamcoin is an instamine (like Lottocoin), whereby miners get to participate in the massive haul of coins. These are destined to plummet irrecoverably once listed as everybody scrambles for a piece of the pie. LOT crashed almost 2000% over a two week span once it got listed and isn't looking good at 0.00000014. I feel sorry for the first buyers of this one and can only hope that the public becomes informed enough to avoid these types of coin.

Definitely the darker side of cryptocurrency.

I'd be fine with a 1% premine but the coin supply is so low (Coins per block), it will take month untill the community has mined more than the premine amount... And this is just unacceptable.
akd
Activity: 86
 Grin

I am selling 6 ALN for 0.006 BTC (or LTC or DOGE or EAC or QRK).

That is 1000 ALN per BTC, or 100,000 Satoshis per ALN.

Thx.
           :-)
Activity: 78

Never...

DEV holds 2 Million and he would dump it immediately. He gives a shit about the coin and isn't ready to destroy at least 90% of his premine, what would be mandatory. This coin had a nice, fair start but the dev ruins everything.

Never? I wouldn't be so sure.

I'll wager the coins with a 1% premine that survive (despite the communities' pleas to destroy or reduce the premine), do a backyard deal with Cryptsy & throw a chunk of the premine at them in order to get listed. 42 is a prime example - how else could it appear within 1 week of launch?

Then you're left with two major stakeholders, both of whom stand to make massive profits at the expense of the public. If they're clever they'll dump the coins thoughtfully over time meeting the buy orders without completely destroying the value. This way the coin stands a chance of surviving the frenzy of initial seller orders.  The concept behind 42 is pure evil genius. Take away the decimal place and it's just like any other bloated coin. 4.2 billion of them! The 1% premine was more than the total mined by the public when it hit Cryptsy. I think we're going to see much more of this sort of release in future.

The other style of scamcoin is an instamine (like Lottocoin), whereby miners get to participate in the massive haul of coins. These are destined to plummet irrecoverably once listed as everybody scrambles for a piece of the pie. LOT crashed almost 2000% over a two week span once it got listed and isn't looking good at 0.00000014. I feel sorry for the first buyers of this one and can only hope that the public becomes informed enough to avoid these types of coin.

Definitely the darker side of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I sell 49.74508272 ALN for 0.04 BTC
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Never...

nobody digs it because there is no exchange  why dig a coin in an empty

lurk moar
Activity: 84
Activity: 8

Never...

nobody digs it because there is no exchange  why dig a coin in an empty

Never...

come on DEV share the loot!

AbxXqLVdUd9ckWbeF5kzMfTWPgxwMZKJzC
Pages:
Jump to: