Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 45. (Read 121107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
here is fucking epic premine fail going on

What are you still doing here then, move on to the next one. Don't want to hear from you again on this thread, your really focking boring me

kiss my ass

want to see you losers here

You're probably mining the coin thats why you're here lol. I know your game cisahasa and i know you're going to reply denying it cause its true Smiley awww.

And now we will all move away to the next coin, it looks like a lot of the people went to Batcoin again. Me too. Aliens bye bye, we are waiting for Predator, Alien vs Predator, Predator will win as Aliens are suffering, dying...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
not even the least bit surprised.
i tried to warn everyone....
Activity: 98

What are you still doing here then, move on to the next one. Don't want to hear from you again on this thread, your really focking boring me

kiss my ass

want to see you losers here

You're probably mining the coin thats why you're here lol. I know your game cisahasa and i know you're going to reply denying it cause its true Smiley awww.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary

Only the die hard keep mining this one. Infact i'm surprise how good batcoin is holding. It dropped a few hours ago, and now it is moving higher again (the diff i mean). Lately we had so many failures. I've somewhere a post with all the failures, coins that only have one mining pool anymore and have hashrates of less then 10Mh/s, most likely the owner is mining it Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Checking this out now and adding it to altcoindb.com . Love the look!
Activity: 826
see my profile
What about an ALN give-away, to keep us happy, and
reward those who've downloaded a 100th wallet :-)

donations please:
AQCoNTFAoRn97rFjT8iy1QV4hDsDBMHVKv
for my work.

see my signature + (click)

Thanks a 10^6.
For a coin with a bazillion to be made available, this thing is a bitch to mine!
Lets do the math here:

Dev have 2,000,000 coins, correct?

There has been 300 blocks of 40 coins and we started at 6GMT, so that is almost 6 hours ago, so 12000 coins has been mined in 6 hours, so this means that dev have a FREE 1000 hours of mining or that is almost 42 DAYS!!! I know one word for it, but i will not say what i'm thinking....

R.I.P. to the aliens and let Marscoin begin, but with a better structure, with a fair structure, most likely again someone of 18 years old that think that he will win the lottory. Stay with coins with developers, real developers and with no premine or premine but less then 2%, for example ESM (eSportMoney) no premine, XIV (only a few blocks) and OGC (OnlineGamingCoin) 1.5M premined for developing.

Here is a fucking prime example of a 10year old trying to do math. The coin was released at 6GMT correct, that was fucking 3hours and 45minutes ago not 6 hours you dumb fuck.

Oh and this just made me laugh even more "Stay with coins with developers, real developers and with no premine or premine but less then 2%" The dev has pre-mined less than 2% he pre-mined 1% DERP.

I swear, all these members are kids that dont have a fucking clue. They see a few members give negativity and they just jump straight on the bandwagon.

Even then it is unacceptable!!! The time of premine goes is over, they will never hit a exchange, most of the coins even die after one week, and this one will too. Miners are already leaving the cool and yes, sorry after ONLY 3hours and 53 minutes Cheesy

did you say something?
legendary
it would take at least 20 years to mine devs coins at 1mhs

fair, isn it?

No, only 10 years anymore as difficulty will drop

Est. Next Difficulty

3.41269545 (Change in 31 Blocks)

and tomorrow only 5 years Cheesy

and the day after tomorrow maybe 2 or 3 years Smiley
legendary
Lets do the math here:

There has been 300 blocks of 40 coins and we started at 6GMT, so that is almost 6 hours ago, so 12000 coins has been mined in 6 hours, so this means that dev have a FREE 1000 hours of mining or that is almost 42 DAYS!!! I know one word for it, but i will not say what i'm thinking....

R.I.P. to the aliens and let Marscoin begin, but with a better structure, with a fair structure, most likely again someone of 18 years old that think that he will win the lottory. Stay with coins with developers, real developers and with no premine or premine but less then 2%, for example ESM (eSportMoney) no premine, XIV (only a few blocks) and OGC (OnlineGamingCoin) 1.5M premined for developing.

Here is a fucking prime example of a 10year old trying to do math. The coin was released at 6GMT correct, that was fucking 3hours and 45minutes ago not 6 hours you dumb fuck.

Oh and this just made me laugh even more "Stay with coins with developers, real developers and with no premine or premine but less then 2%" The dev has pre-mined less than 2% he pre-mined 1% DERP.

I swear, all these members are kids that dont have a fucking clue. They see a few members give negativity and they just jump straight on the bandwagon.

Even then it is unacceptable!!! The time of premine coins is over, they will never hit a exchange, most of the coins even die after one week, and this one will too. Miners are already leaving the cool and yes, sorry after ONLY 3hours and 53 minutes Cheesy

Lets do the math here:

The problem is: A miner with 10 MH would have to mine a few years and spend tens of thousands of $$ for electricity to get 2 million coins with the current difficulty. I don't thing that the devs efforts are worth that much...

The answer is: Once the miners have mined more than the pre-mine, this will start increasing the value. The coin is nearly 4hours old and everyone is winging that the dev has a premine of 1%, give it a few days even a few weeks that will all change. Only the immature cannot see the benefit from this coin, they just want a fast pump and dump which is sad to see. %1 is reasonable in my books for a pre-mine, look at bitcoins pre-mine and all the other successful coins? Just chill the fuck out and let the coin have chance to grow.

The dev cant dump the coins because ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO SELL THAT AMOUNT OF COINS! NO1 IS GOING TO BUY THEM, NOT UNTILL THEY HAVE VALUE.

Activity: 74
Lets do the math here:

The problem is: A miner with 10 MH would have to mine a few years and spend tens of thousands of $$ for electricity to get 2 million coins with the current difficulty. I don't thing that the devs efforts are worth that much...

no but dev is wannabe satoshi nakamura

I thought it is  Akamura Yokohama
Activity: 518
Lets do the math here:

Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Lets do the math here:

Such true
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lets do the math here:

So true!
Lets do the math here:

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lets do the math here:

3 hours 42 mins ago mining began

legendary
Aliencoin:

Date Registered:  January 09, 2014, 03:13:37 PM

Was that not just 1 day before the failed 100% premined IPO Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: