Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 63. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
OK lets see how many of you dont realize that this dev is not worth a second look and will take the red pill twice.
This thread will be amusing to read.  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ovisouly there has been a huge mix up with numbers, but a lot of people aren't getting the point of that these mistakes are not hidden in any way, there is proof of what happend, I think if the devs we're trying to pull the wool over our eyes then they would have covered there tracks a little better, if your not happy with the information and worried about your electric bill then don't mine the coin! No one is forcing anyone here make your own decisions fellow miners, your the ones in control of your rig.

+100 and more.

Why do all the crybabies come to new coins and talk about what they like or not like. Mine it or go on. I dont care if you do or not.
Premine is fine for me, for others not. If not, find other coin, simple as that.

+100.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I thank you so much for enlightening us all. You must be THE new savior 2014 years later, finally. CAn I haz baby of yours ?

whoever mines this coin is either a moron who just waste their kh/s for nothing or just blind and can't see what's right in front of him lol

you can call me susan if it makes you happy lol and don't get upset mate you will still make a killing on this Smiley
Activity: 980
Ovisouly there has been a huge mix up with numbers, but a lot of people aren't getting the point of that these mistakes are not hidden in any way, there is proof of what happend, I think if the devs we're trying to pull the wool over our eyes then they would have covered there tracks a little better, if your not happy with the information and worried about your electric bill then don't mine the coin! No one is forcing anyone here make your own decisions fellow miners, your the ones in control of your rig.

I am a sucker for second chances but you are 100% correct!
Activity: 714
Skol!
I thank you so much for enlightening us all. You must be THE new savior 2014 years later, finally. CAn I haz baby of yours ?

whoever mines this coin is either a moron who just waste their kh/s for nothing or just blind and can't see what's right in front of him lol

+1
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Skol!
Activity: 75
It was a ERROR. Instead of that 200 Mil total calculated (and its never 200 mil in total +- 0) they had 400 Mil in the source , so 400 Mil - 200 Mil = 200 Mil rest.
Coin Dev can correct me if im wrong.

So you agree with what I'm saying that they LIED about how many total coins in addition to LYING about how much was premined? That's two errors.
Not to mention they moved 200,000,000ALN around multiple times to multiple addresses, at some point you would notice your mistake.

I'm not going to mine this, but I am going to watch this thread to see how they try to scam you the second time around.
I'll be watching the blockchain and reading the source code. We'll see if there's another 'mistake'.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

+100 and more.

Why do all the crybabies come to new coins and talk about what they like or not like. Mine it or go on. I dont care if you do or not.
Premine is fine for me, for others not. If not, find other coin, simple as that.
Activity: 252
This is simply not fair. Weg got more then 1500 workers and 1.5 gh/s in first minutes hammering our servers.
Whole pool dev team was online and working to keep servers running.

And I said it 10 times now, will do it again: With a new coin: MINE SOLO !

Never again Poolerino at a new coin launch. They work fine for some coins I mine, but only after a lot of fixes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

If you want a reborn, 0% Premine,  if not ... you mine alone.

Your #1 Pool-Provider is also avail for Aliencoin (ALN) now!

http://aln.poolerino.com/

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
6 x SSD HDD RAID 10 (400 mb/s)
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 2 Min block stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PROP Payout
Payouts every minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)
own and improved MPOS Version (Managed by one of the MPOS developers)

Sample cgminer.exe: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://aln.poolerino.com:3340 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Relaunch with us in 3 hours !  http://aln.poolerino.com/
Activity: 980
If the total supply was set to 200,000,000 and you mined 200,000,000 then how is it even possible there were coins available to mine?

200,000,000 - 200,000,000 = 0.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's not a mix up, that's simple math.
you're a fraud, you're a liar and you planned this.
you got caught red handed and now you're just going to lie to everyone about it.

the facts are you lied about the total number of coins so that you could lie about the premine, I wonder what other lies we haven't even caught you in yet?

Why would they lie about the total number of coins when there is block explorers to see the the transactions lol, especially taking 200m for the pre-mine which was the total amount of coins.. They wouldn't of done that, so i have to disagree with you.

If there are only 200,000,000 coins then how were people able to mine thousands above that limit?
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but please explain how the valid blockchain showed an additional 40,000+ coins.

pbjam and the rest of us deserse answers....It's less than 2 hours from launch and something is not right here...
It was a ERROR. Instead of that 200 Mil total calculated (and its never 200 mil in total +- 0) they had 400 Mil in the source , so 400 Mil - 200 Mil = 200 Mil rest.
Coin Dev can correct me if im wrong.
Skol!
Could anyone post a cgminer .config file please?

I want to try solo mining for the first time.

I will give a DOGE donation if you do, so please post your address Smiley

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+solo+mine
Activity: 75
If the total supply was set to 200,000,000 and you mined 200,000,000 then how is it even possible there were coins available to mine?

200,000,000 - 200,000,000 = 0.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's not a mix up, that's simple math.
you're a fraud, you're a liar and you planned this.
you got caught red handed and now you're just going to lie to everyone about it.

the facts are you lied about the total number of coins so that you could lie about the premine, I wonder what other lies we haven't even caught you in yet?

Why would they lie about the total number of coins when there is block explorers to see the the transactions lol, especially taking 200m for the pre-mine which was the total amount of coins.. They wouldn't of done that, so i have to disagree with you.

If there are only 200,000,000 coins then how were people able to mine thousands above that limit?
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but please explain how the valid blockchain showed an additional 40,000+ coins.
kke
Activity: 96
Sorry but..... how many premined BTC were there first place ?  LTC ? Other coins names here pls, that do well at exchanges these days.....

DOGE and CAT, Netcoin, Florincoin, Worldcoin were not premined at all and they're still alive. MOON wasn't either but it's nearly done for, atleast for BTC markets since the value has been at 1 satoshi for so long.

Sorry but..... how many premined BTC were there first place ?  LTC ? Other coins names here pls, that do well at exchanges these days.....

instead of a 1% premine it was in fact a 100% premine

1% is still too much. It's 2 million coins, block reward is 40. That is 50 thousand mined blocks worth. Way way way too much.

Let's imagine this gets to be on an exchange:

The average joe with 1mh/s will make maybe 200 coins on a pool during the first days.

To get any kind of reward that is worth even logging in to an exchange, ALN should be valued about the same as what you get when mining other coins. You'll make about 0.01 BTC a day with 1mh/s mining other coins.

So, if 200 coins should be worth about 0.01 BTC, the market value should be around 1 ALN = .00005 BTC. This would make the 2M premine worth 100 BTC = 100,000 USD. Do you think that's fair compensation for your efforts with this coin?

Yes yes, you claim most of it will be used as giveaways (printing free money always devalues the existing money, making mining less profitable), bounties (for what? services should be profitable on their own and you already have wallets and what not) and who knows what. There's no guarrantee that you will do so, which makes it a risk to add this coin to any exchange as long as you're sitting on the coin pile. Even after maybe two years of the network mining the coin, you are still sitting on nearly half of all the coins in circulation.

You can sell at any price since you didn't invest anything (except maybe few hours of work replacing the logos and coin names on the wallet and posting on bitcointalk) so for miners there is a huge risk that by mining this coin, it will not be profitable at all. If you dump your stash at 0.000001 BTC per ALN, the average miners will pay more for electricity and lose profits from not mining the actually profitable coins, making mining your coin cost them instead of profiting them.

You are trying to make a profit and dump your stash whenever someone is willing to buy any. No one believes otherwise. Just admit it.

Pages:
Jump to: