Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 67. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I hope the relaunch will be solid, otherwise I'm give up on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Sorry I'm not a miner and I dont understand what's going on... can somebody explain to me what's going on with this coin ? Cheesy
kke
Activity: 96
the relaunch will start like this: the first 1000 blocks are 0.0001 to prevent instamining

You mean the first 1000 after block 1 which rewards few million coins?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I guess I picked a bad time to take a nap.

WTF?
I want my 2 hours back

why are you looking at 2 hours on your miner? running even without the you look ^ ^   Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah, napping makes it rather hard to look at my miner.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Since the devs behind this coin know what they are doing (most of the time  Wink ), I'm not too worried that the second time will be the charm.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
What do you think about AlienCoin ?
Activity: 154
the relaunch will start like this: the first 1000 blocks are 0.0001 to prevent instamining

thanks
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
haha best launch ever! Don't know how about you guys, but I'm gonna die laughing... how is this even possible? really.. really?!?
Activity: 126

WTF?
I want my 2 hours back

why are you looking at 2 hours on your miner? running even without the you look ^ ^   Grin Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A RE-LAUNCH WITH NOOOOO TIME, SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE ALL THOSE  MULTIPOOL MINING THIS COIN DIRECTLY AND DESTROY THE COIN!!!! WITH NO TIME THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT IS RELEASED AND THEN THE REAL MINERS INTERESTED IN THE COIN ITSELF WILL WATCH IT!!!!!
Activity: 109
Activity: 168

WTF?
I want my 2 hours back
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
RE-LAUNCH AT 6:00PM GMT 12th JAN

The initial invasion was thwarted by human resistance, Returning in 1 solar day with reinforcements and then human race will be conquered.

The second attack will be of greater force with a very heavy presence of alien invasion!

Its up to you what you choose to mine and don't mine but the coin will be re-launched and will be open to everyone.

If you stick by the coin it is most appreciated, the development team are working as we speak.

Thanks

Updates shortly
Activity: 104
War of the Worlds - H G Wells

"... slain, after all man's devices had failed, by the humblest things that God, in his wisdom, has put upon this earth."

Fat dev fingers
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
THIS WAS THE BEST LAUNCH EVER!!!!  100% PREMINE!!!!  HOLY SHIT YEA!!!
+1 lol
legendary
Activity: 1292

Guinness Book for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What a waste of time. I wasted 50min for this shit coin. It's dead now, it will never hit any exchange. Move on. There is no second chance in life!

Now I feel sorry for you. Of course there are second chances! If you have never been given a second chance, I truly feel sorry for you, because I am sure you would have needed them...

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1292
Total coin supply 200 million.
Dev pre-mine 200 million....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm in, only what I need is 99.99999% transaction fee Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Pages:
Jump to: