Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 70. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Who does not need me to throw off))
In memory ...

4tT11KaveEn572PsEd4FX1A8gYTj4W8cS6

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I have stopped mining.

The coin needs to be relaunched - this must be THE biggest mistake ever made during a launch, how the hell can you make such a mistake... 200 000 000 instead of 2 000 000. Not even I would make such a mistake...

What mistake. LOL you really believe that was a mistake. Premined, and amount transfered to two another accounts.
Activity: 420
The Developing team has made a major flaw. The coin was pre-mined 100% on mistake on the first block instead of 1%. The coin will either be destroyed and re-launched or a third party trusted member will need to receive the 99% of the coins that was pre-mined and then destroy the wallet/private key.

I'm pushing for a restart. We can still do this right. 2 or 3 changes and this coin could be perfect.
It would take a couple hours to do the changes and generate the genesis hash and we would be good to go again.

Just for the record, the 200m thing was not all me. I didn't even get to mine the first block.

Activity: 112
ye sure that dev team didnt see how much coins they have in wallet, yes we trust you Cheesy
Activity: 266
I have stopped mining.

The coin needs to be relaunched - this must be THE biggest mistake ever made during a launch, how the hell can you make such a mistake... 200 000 000 instead of 2 000 000. Not even I would make such a mistake...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/1c4e411388e27d5c863b6221002751d32fd10b4ef2bf7491ff070cf9adbd4644#i0

Hash1c4e411388e27d5c863b6221002751d32fd10b4ef2bf7491ff070cf9adbd4644
Appeared in43 (2014-01-10 00:57:56)
Number of inputs1 (Jump to inputs)
Total in200000000
Number of outputs2 (Jump to outputs)
Total out200000000
Size192 bytes
Fee0
Raw transaction

What the hell is this?

What the hell is your speed .D
Are you replying in rite Quote?
I dont see anything to here to ask my Speed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
There is alternative - why don't you simply make huge give-away and split all these coins among people? ^^
Activity: 403
The Developing team has made a major flaw. The coin was pre-mined 100% on mistake on the first block instead of 1%. The coin will either be destroyed and re-launched or a third party trusted member will need to receive the 99% of the coins that was pre-mined and then destroy the wallet/private key.

And you know that, more than 2 days???

Waiting, if somebody will notice ?

Not only that,  you have time to transfer that amount, split in two acounts, omg amateurs. 2 days ago.

omg really?

Activity: 104
And it took us an hour and a half to realise  Grin

Meanwhile Klondike coin is still young, no pre-mine, limited availability, may I recommend everyone turn their attention to that?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annscrypt-klondikecoin-cryptsycom-prepaid-visa-cards-0-premine-kdc-407705
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Relaunch? Oh no-no. You wasted my time and my hash-power!
Activity: 616
Ok, stopped mining and everyone else should as well.

Huge epic fail launch.
Activity: 574

Fuck that shit! Another waste of time and power!
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I just checked src:

Code:
if(nHeight == 1)
    {
       nSubsidy = 200000000 * COIN;
                }

Haha, so block nr 1 gives you 200 mil coins Smiley Obv. a mistake yes...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Just... wow. Seriously. How can you guys fuck up THAT badly.
Activity: 434
Yeah fuck this coin has been killed by the big rigs not gonna waste another hash
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
I think the dev owes us all some answers. If this is how this coin is going to be ran with a 200,000,000 coin pre-mine, then this coin is going to die quickly.

Yeah it will....
No source code either?
Activity: 546

Well, that was major mistake nr 2. You will not get a chance nr 3! At least not from me.
Activity: 238

second choice but fast...

who is trusted here?  record it and put it on youtube
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: